Pages:
Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 81. (Read 414937 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Use this tools to find the time difference between several cities/time zone
www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Where do luckybit located since I want to convert it with my country, Indonesia

I already changed the time to Indonesia, if I'm not wrong about 2:00 AM hour time Indonesia +7.
I hope this can help you Cheesy

Wrong, it is 2:00 pm in Indonesia or 14.00 local time (WIB)

00.00 UTC = 7:00 am in Indonesia and because Indonesia is GMT + 7 , then 7:00 UTC  = 7+7 = 14.00 local time Indonesia
legendary
Activity: 1232

I already changed the time to Indonesia, if I'm not wrong about 2:00 AM hour time Indonesia +7.
I hope this can help you Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Happy Hour coming!

After the downtime we thought it might be a good way to apologize.
Come and join us, Saturday 7:00am LB time (= UTC time).

During the LB happy hourtm, every fearless shrimp can be a godzilla.

I ended up waiting has come Smiley
I am very happy with this news, I think HH will come so long because it needs 1000 likes.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

BRE
legendary
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
Happy Hour coming!

After the downtime we thought it might be a good way to apologize.
Come and join us, Saturday 7:00am LB time (= UTC time).

During the LB happy hourtm, every fearless shrimp can be a godzilla.

Activity: 518
As i have already wagered more than 2 Btc there so i have make again 0.01 Btc wagered during this happy hour time?

If you want to be eligible for the rewards, you have to wager at least 0.01 BTC in the last 24 hours. So you will probably have to wager new 0.01 BTC again.
Activity: 896
As i have already wagered more than 2 Btc there so i have make again 0.01 Btc wagered during this happy hour time?
Activity: 235
Merit: 250
Oh shit 9 am  Undecided guess thats too early or too late for me to be there  Angry
Goodluck too all the others then! get that godzilla lotto!
Can you please tell me how is it for Czech Republic? I'm too tired to find it :/ Thanks

I'm sure its 9am for you, same as Italy

Anyway I cant wait this happy hour, hope to get something this time as i got nothing for last HH xD

Ok, I will be here. It's really amazing and I saw some 1 BTC winnings.. I hope that I will win something too.. my 0.01 BTC for wagering is prepared! Tongue Good luck to everyone and to me! Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Can you please tell me how is it for Czech Republic? I'm too tired to find it :/ Thanks

I'm sure its 9am for you, same as Italy

Anyway I cant wait this happy hour, hope to get something this time as i got nothing for last HH xD
BRE
legendary
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
then tomorrow there will be 'happy hour? 7:00 am UTC here in Italy would be what hour? I'm lloking to partecipate this time Smiley

07:00 UTC /GMT /LuckyBit Time = UTC +2 for Italy, Happy Hour 09:00am for you  Wink
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
then tomorrow there will be 'happy hour? 7:00 am UTC here in Italy would be what hour? I'm lloking to partecipate this time Smiley
Nice to see the upgrades that were done to the site Cheesy

What upgrades exactly? I can't see anything new.. only that I have to send bets with 0.0002 BTC fee and if I send with 0.0001 BTC, I have to wait for one confirmation in order to process the best. Is there anything new?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
-Credits (CRE) Miner/Enthusiast
Nice to see the upgrades that were done to the site Cheesy
I'm prepared for a Happy Hour and I will come back to LuckyB.it after a long time I was away from gambling! I hope that I will win at least 0.1 BTC Tongue
Activity: 728
This is going to be fun come this Saturday we will have many new godzillas Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
How does this Happy Hour work actually? need to win a high multiplier bet or something?

Just come to the chat, the lotto bot will select people randomly and give them juicy prizes. If you've never seen one, join us, it's all chaos and fun!

During the LB happy hourtm, every fearless shrimp can be a godzilla. Wink

Only chat, is this the new rule for the happy hour? I think that the other thing we need is to use an address that have wager atleast 0.01 bitcoin? I am here for the last happy hour and I read it in chat too that the more people wager during happy hour, the bitcoin given will be alot more?
Activity: 235
How does this Happy Hour work actually? need to win a high multiplier bet or something?

Just come to the chat, the lotto bot will select people randomly and give them juicy prizes. If you've never seen one, join us, it's all chaos and fun!

Thanks for the info, will make sure to be there and try to be a godzilla!  Grin
Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support

Pages:
Jump to: