Pages:
Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 87. (Read 414937 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
LuckyB.it still not working? Why? There's no more stress test I think, or I may be wrong but I think it.. when can we access LuckyB.it again?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I just wanted to pop over and say thank you to TheNewAnon135246 for his/her donation to Children's Hospital in my physical DOGE non profit auction.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11875635

Sorry for this stress test bullshit Sad

Move over to the CLAM side with Just-Dice Tongue
nice idea if move to CLAM Cheesy
i hope admin LB accept this

I also disagree to move luckybit on clam but as optional extra money would be nice and i let it on admin decision what step next he take to make it online back there as many players still missing badly to play there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I just wanted to pop over and say thank you to TheNewAnon135246 for his/her donation to Children's Hospital in my physical DOGE non profit auction.

nice idea if move to CLAM Cheesy
i hope admin LB accept this
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
stress test ended?

Bye bye luckybit now is in deep sleep and maybe will wake up in next month Tongue
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
stress test ended?

Not at the moment and they are going to post if the site is fully back and running
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
stress test ended?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
hope you guys can bring LB back real soon, i miss LB so much I better get nurpled there than anywhere else  Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Thanks everyone for the kind words, and for your understandable impatience.
The bitcoin network has recently undergone some significant changes, and since we use it directly, we must implement hopefully long-term solutions rather than rushing towards quick fixes.
We're on it, and things are moving ahead!

It might be a couple more days before we re-open. Please accept our apologies.

@yahoo, your lotto status will be compensated one way or another!

What would happen if someone sent bets during the stress test while the site was still up and it just today confirmed?  Would those bets be ran once the site is up or do you turn the process on once a day or so to run stuck bets like this?

those bets that is sent and got confirmed are all paid days ago. if your bets just got confirmation by today, you won't lose your coins/bet based on what is written on the site

All confirmed bets have been processed.
Activity: 350
Anddd this is why you should have moved to ON CHAIN solutions a long time ago...its really stupid you haven't yet and honestly there is 0 reason for not doing so. Quite glad you're laziness to improving and changing yourself has caused you to lose out on the chance at profits. This downtime costs you money and thats good that your laziness is finally costing you guys...pretty pathetic CEO you guys have.
Activity: 518
The bitcoin network has recently undergone some significant changes, and since we use it directly, we must implement hopefully long-term solutions rather than rushing towards quick fixes.

What would happen if someone sent bets during the stress test while the site was still up and it just today confirmed?  Would those bets be ran once the site is up or do you turn the process on once a day or so to run stuck bets like this?
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469

we are all missing LB lol. its a great community as well as a gambling spot. hope everything comes together soon and sorry if i came off pissed or rude.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

Cheers luckyb.it , it was a hard time without you these days.
Activity: 706
Merit: 519
Official LuckyBit Support

Activity: 364
i was trying to play here today and i found out its not working, i hope the fix will come soon as it is one of the best bitcoin gambling websites for me
Activity: 728
Merit: 537
I'm really looking for it to work again . I love the chat lotto as well  Grin
 Kiss Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
What is the best method here to have the best chances to win some money? Is it hit and run?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I can see that many people wants it live as soon as possible because they want to get the chat-lotto . Honestly , I am thinking of the same. There are also LB micro to play and another site with plinko but what people and I want the most will be the chatlotto  Grin
Activity: 225
Merit: 104
i love this website

i bet in this website everyday Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
LB wakeup Sad its already morning here its 8 PM Sad almost tuesday .

-lolxxx
Pages:
Jump to: