Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ LuckyBit Bitcoin Talk Affiliate Program ★ [CLOSED] - page 59. (Read 221292 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

● Users registered on or before 11-01-15 will be honored as advertised (0.1BTC or 0.05BTC)

Stingleword,
can i apply for the 0.1BTC as i am registered before 11-01-15
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
...the option to take an 0.1BTC enrollment retroactively applied, or you can wait for a 0.15BTC slot.

Is it 0.15 or 0.125 as stated in your OP and title of the thread?

Oops, it's 0.125BTC. That was a typo.
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
...the option to take an 0.1BTC enrollment retroactively applied, or you can wait for a 0.15BTC slot.

Is it 0.15 or 0.125 as stated in your OP and title of the thread?
legendary
Is there a spot for me in this campaign? I would be interested in joining.

Sorry, no senior-level slots available at the moment. Keep checking the first reply in this thread for an up-to-date availability list.

Why don't you investigate the bitmixer signature campaign thread? According to their OP payment is made to the address in your bitcointalk.org profile. If you look at various accounts in the bitmixer signature campaign, you will see that the address associated with their profile has payments received from that adddress

Wow, since you're actually enrolled in that campaign you could have given a straight answer, but you didn't. Why the vitriol?

ENROLLING  Grin

Bitcoin Address: 1AYBhpkM64euN5LLhghXuPaz8n3PvT3DbT
Recent Bet: http://luckyb.it/check?txin=ab675069829873ed5e912f629d1c7d218b88f19057eaf4b5f117b4cd3d21ef2d:0

Registered.

Only tonygal would be able to verify this.
The amount sent from the bitmixer address matches the weekly maximum payout from the signature campaign (0.035 BTC). So I guess it is most probably payment from the signature campaign.

That's enough information for me. Sorry about the confusion, tonygal, you have the option to take an 0.1BTC enrollment retroactively applied, or you can wait for a 0.15BTC slot.

hi, stingle word
why i should be barred from future enrollment, as i didn't advertised a click farm "blog" in my personal message and in posts, and i hadn't been to the off topic section so far i guess and i had seriously not created this account for the purpose of signature farming.

TheNewAnon135246 is correct, you're not barred.
Today's qualified payments have been sent.

llanillo* - 0.025BTC - 4089011558120258d32a0402e05aa4001ff465b03cf01e28676d456d363a6f1c
farrukh - 0.025BTC - 08664b6213f7f33d71bff3344d68efd6dd41d9ea435da30cbe50e5d310e30c32

* While this enrollment has been paid, you are barred from future enrollment. You're advertising a click farm "blog" in your personal message and in posts, most of your activity is low-quality commentary in the off-topic section, and this account's history carries significant evidence of it having been created with the explicit purpose of signature farming. You didn't break any of the rules and were a successful enrollment, which is why you are being paid for this month, but your activity is not the type that Lucky Bit wishes to be associated with.

hi, stingle word
why i should be barred from future enrollment, as i didn't advertised a click farm "blog" in my personal message and in posts, and i hadn't been to the off topic section so far i guess and i had seriously not created this account for the purpose of signature farming.

Hey farrukh,

As you can see the asterix (*) is behind llanillo's name. That means it only applies to him. As far as I can tell you haven't been barred from the campaign Smiley

ok thanks i didn't noticed that asterix . sorry

llanillo* - 0.025BTC - 4089011558120258d32a0402e05aa4001ff465b03cf01e28676d456d363a6f1c
farrukh - 0.025BTC - 08664b6213f7f33d71bff3344d68efd6dd41d9ea435da30cbe50e5d310e30c32

* While this enrollment has been paid, you are barred from future enrollment. You're advertising a click farm "blog" in your personal message and in posts, most of your activity is low-quality commentary in the off-topic section, and this account's history carries significant evidence of it having been created with the explicit purpose of signature farming. You didn't break any of the rules and were a successful enrollment, which is why you are being paid for this month, but your activity is not the type that Lucky Bit wishes to be associated with.

hi, stingle word
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
You are wrong on this. He is currently enrolled in the bitmixer signature campaign which pays from their 1bitmixer... address. If he used bitmixer to mix his coins then you would most likely not know that he used a mixing service without significant resources (especially with bitmixer)

You are in effect denying him participation because he participated with a competitor campaign.

Can anybody else verify this?

Only tonygal would be able to verify this.
The amount sent from the bitmixer address matches the weekly maximum payout from the signature campaign (0.035 BTC). So I guess it is most probably payment from the signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
ENROLLING  Grin

Recent Bet: http://luckyb.it/check?txin=ab675069829873ed5e912f629d1c7d218b88f19057eaf4b5f117b4cd3d21ef2d:0
This person has sent positive trust to redsn0w for providing escrow services for a bitcointalk account purchase. Since he clearly has an alt account do you think it is appropriate to deny him a spot regardless of how much attention his posts will get?

A, Yes,as you see, I got another account but I sold it,this is the only one I have now.

B, stingle will check my background, and if he deny me, that'fair and I'm OK with that.

C, No offense but this is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, you don't even enroll in this campaign.
Activity: 574
ENROLLING  Grin

This person has sent positive trust to redsn0w for providing escrow services for a bitcointalk account purchase. Since he clearly has an alt account do you think it is appropriate to deny him a spot regardless of how much attention his posts will get?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
ENROLLING  Grin

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
Is there a spot for me in this campaign? I would be interested in joining.
Merit: 501
You are wrong on this. He is currently enrolled in the bitmixer signature campaign which pays from their 1bitmixer... address. If he used bitmixer to mix his coins then you would most likely not know that he used a mixing service without significant resources (especially with bitmixer)

You are in effect denying him participation because he participated with a competitor campaign.

Why don't you investigate the bitmixer signature campaign thread? According to their OP payment is made to the address in your bitcointalk.org profile. If you look at various accounts in the bitmixer signature campaign, you will see that the address associated with their profile has payments received from that adddress
Signature/account farming is not against any forum rule

It's against this campaign's rules. My standards are higher than the "required minimum".
fair enough
Even before you raised rates you were effectively paying .002 BTC per post to senior members, yet you could not fill all your slots while other, much larger signature campaigns have been full for months with similar payout rates. Why do you think this is? Do you really think that having two accounts is really that harmful to luckybit?

I think it's due to the fact that most campaign participants are alt accounts, and since I don't allow them, they don't participate. If some competitor wants to pay someone three times to spam the forum, hey; it's their money to waste. I'm on a fixed budget and I'd rather focus my efforts on quality advertisers that aren't going to abuse the system for a quick profit.

Just because we're surrounded by thieves and scumbags doesn't mean we have to be ones.
You make a lot of rules to try to prevent alt accounts from participating but you have not succeeded. Wink It is not difficult to use multiple accounts in your campaign, it is just a headache to do so.

Maybe if you judged participants by the quality of their posts instead of the number of accounts they had you would have better luck with your campaign.

Regardless of the number of accounts a participant has if they are making relevant posts you are getting advertisement exposure.

I would not say that someone who has more then one account is a scumbag nor a thief. I would consider you to be more of a thief by forcing participants to risk their money by gambling on your site any time they want to even apply to participate in your campaign. I don't know what the house edge is on luckybit, nor do I care, but assuming it is 1% then the EV for people that apply is negative by 1%. This does not even count the fact that the gambler is forced to pay 2 TX fees on every bet which really makes the house edge much higher then advertised.

If you want to talk about spam, I would suggest that you look at the spam your site puts on the blockchain as in the number of spammy transactions.

Why would people in the bitmixer campaign be visiting your scammy signature campaign thread?
legendary

It's against this campaign's rules. My standards are higher than the "required minimum".

Even before you raised rates you were effectively paying .002 BTC per post to senior members, yet you could not fill all your slots while other, much larger signature campaigns have been full for months with similar payout rates. Why do you think this is? Do you really think that having two accounts is really that harmful to luckybit?

I think it's due to the fact that most campaign participants are alt accounts, and since I don't allow them, they don't participate. If some competitor wants to pay someone three times to spam the forum, hey; it's their money to waste. I'm on a fixed budget and I'd rather focus my efforts on quality advertisers that aren't going to abuse the system for a quick profit.

Just because we're surrounded by thieves and scumbags doesn't mean we have to be ones.

Name:chennan
Recent bet http://luckyb.it/check?txin=6a2fe04344b965adc634999486c124d3ac8766e8100ab58fdcd3cf96927e8889:1
Post count 277
BTC 1GASCgEZ1uCNqaxcJ9LvUWdCReLVYgjynV

Declined. Your address is spend-linked with another address used by multiple accounts to sign up for signature campaigns. Your alts are also barred.
Declined. You registered with an address that has only been funded with BitMixer; this could be used to disguise cheating.

Isn't that a bit harsh, if that is the only reason?
I ask because the first thing that newbies are told over here is not to reuse addresses, as far as possible.

With the recent action against signature farming, a registration funded by BitMixer raises an immediate red flag. That's going a lot further than not re-using addresses; it's actively disguising your coins' source.

legendary
Declined. You registered with an address that has only been funded with BitMixer; this could be used to disguise cheating.

I ask because the first thing that newbies are told over here is not to reuse addresses, as far as possible.

With the recent action against signature farming, a registration funded by BitMixer raises an immediate red flag. That's going a lot further than not re-using addresses; it's actively disguising your coins' source.

Can we re-enroll today itself ?  I have the signature on for the past 13 days in this period. If I was to enroll as a new full member today then that would mean I would earn the same amount by 11th of next month either way. However due to the increase in pay and the possibility of the famous campaigns like bitmixer closing down, there would be more competition to get in towards the end of the month(28th when my enrollment ends) , and since I intend to continue with the campaign , it would be difficult to get in then.

I won't re-register an applicant into the slot they just abandoned. In other words, if you quit to grab a higher paying slot, you can't re-apply until someone else gets registered at the same rank. This prevents someone from occupying a slot indefinitely without pay. In this case, it also prevents the signature campaign from going over budget.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

Merit: 104

● Users registered on or before 11-01-15 will be honored as advertised (0.1BTC or 0.05BTC).
● Senior-level payments will be increased to 0.125BTC. There will be 15 of these slots.
● Full Member-level payments will be increased to 0.075BTC. There will be 15 of these slots.
● Available 0.05BTC slots are immediately upgraded.
● 0.125BTC slots will become available as existing enrollments are paid.

Can we re-enroll today itself ?  I have the signature on for the past 13 days in this period. If I was to enroll as a new full member today then that would mean I would earn the same amount by 11th of next month either way. However due to the increase in pay and the possibility of the famous campaigns like bitmixer closing down, there would be more competition to get in towards the end of the month(28th when my enrollment ends) , and since I intend to continue with the campaign , it would be difficult to get in then.
legendary

I see that farrukh has already reserved a slot with a higher-paying campaign. No offense taken - but this does indicate that there is not much interest in the 0.025BTC slots. Hey, can't win them all, and now there's more money for the budget!

So, here's what's happening. The 0.025BTC slots are being removed entirely and there will be a 120-activity requirement to join the campaign. Since there is a budget imbalance, I will need to reorganize the remaining slots. This means there's going to be some jockeying again, but we've been down this road a couple times so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle, and there's good news at the end of the road. The reorganization process will be effective IMMEDIATELY and works like this:

● Users registered on or before 11-01-15 will be honored as advertised (0.1BTC or 0.05BTC).
● Senior-level payments will be increased to 0.125BTC. There will be 15 of these slots.
● Full Member-level payments will be increased to 0.075BTC. There will be 15 of these slots.
● Available 0.05BTC slots are immediately upgraded.
● 0.125BTC slots will become available as existing enrollments are paid.
Pages:
Jump to: