Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ LuckyBit Bitcoin Talk Affiliate Program ★ [CLOSED] - page 61. (Read 221292 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Allow me to say it again for the last time, " I am not wang_yan!" That's it! Bye

Time to change your sig.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Allow me to say it again for the last time, " I am not wang_yan!" That's it! Bye
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Name:chennan
Recent bet http://luckyb.it/check?txin=6a2fe04344b965adc634999486c124d3ac8766e8100ab58fdcd3cf96927e8889:1
Post count 277
BTC 1GASCgEZ1uCNqaxcJ9LvUWdCReLVYgjynV
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I used to think LB is a fair game, but now I think it can be a potential scam. Is OP a teenager?

I know OP and I can say he is a fair an thrust worthy guy. I am sure he has valid reasons to assume both of you abused this campaign and he'll explain them to you.

LB isn't a potential scam, just because you were disqualified from their signature campaign. They have given away a lot of bitcoins in this campaign and during their many promotions. Why would they throw away their good name just for 0.1 BTC (which they don't even owe you)?
Is there ne way i can request a 7 day extension due to low activity over the hollidays my post count is a little low and dont want to spam uselessness all of the forum to try and catch up that fast???

Sure thing. Granted; your evaluation date is now 1/16/15. It's that easy, folks.

I was only stating the truth and still waiting for an explanation from OP.

Of course if OP keeps on dodging, I can go to the Scam Accusation board.

Did you abuse this campaign? I bet you'd say no. If so, how do you feel it when I accuse you for abusing without providing any proofs?

Do it. Here's my proof since you requested I publicly drag your transaction history through the mud.

wang_yan using address 1WangYun51JVkfgUfqz1iee9cnTb4Wh4B for registration
fanbeila using address 1Ms589bhAKcLh6m6VFb3udHe4MAmdCDBiM for prize claim

Spendlink of those addresses

Also, stop accusing me of avoiding you when you post while I'm asleep and don't get a prompt response. I'm a human, with arms and legs and appetites and emotions, and I cannot possibly answer questions round the clock.

Soo.. Would I qualify now? I've been working hard Smiley
Do you happen to still have some open slot to a member like me?

Apply and find out. I can't background check everyone that just asks, it's too time consuming. A cursory glance doesn't display any immediate concerns to me but I can't do the whole lookup for nothing.

My initial accusations seem to have some unintended consequences.  Grin
This clean up is good for the forum.

And in my eyes, you're a goddamned hero.

Thanks for providing solid proof finally, there's nothing I can argue.

Why I felt so angry is that I know clearly I'm not fanbeila, I only bought this account a few months ago, that's why I was confident I didn't conduct any kind of spend linking.

I'm not the owner of either the wang_yan's or fanbeila's address.

Anyway, thanks for clarification. Lesson learned here.

You bought a bitcointalk account and you come here to cry because you were banned! So funny.

I didn't cry. Buying and selling accounts are allowed in this forum. I just didn't know why OP wouldn't reveal the proof. At least now I know why I was banned.
legendary
Activity: 966
Is there ne way i can request a 7 day extension due to low activity over the hollidays my post count is a little low and dont want to spam uselessness all of the forum to try and catch up that fast???

Sure thing. Granted; your evaluation date is now 1/16/15. It's that easy, folks.

Did you abuse this campaign? I bet you'd say no. If so, how do you feel it when I accuse you for abusing without providing any proofs?

Do it. Here's my proof since you requested I publicly drag your transaction history through the mud.

Also, stop accusing me of avoiding you when you post while I'm asleep and don't get a prompt response. I'm a human, with arms and legs and appetites and emotions, and I cannot possibly answer questions round the clock.

Apply and find out. I can't background check everyone that just asks, it's too time consuming. A cursory glance doesn't display any immediate concerns to me but I can't do the whole lookup for nothing.

Why I felt so angry is that I know clearly I'm not fanbeila, I only bought this account a few months ago, that's why I was confident I didn't conduct any kind of spend linking.

You bought a bitcointalk account and you come here to cry because you were banned! So funny.

Activity: 560
Merit: 504
Ok then I'll try my luck.. (Hopefully I'm luckier now than at my bet^^)
Requesting sign-up:
Recent bet http://luckyb.it/check?txin=246dfd6ee6fb4af2f9f95cdf8e7eecb7e43ddf50ef886c7361478ab172fb0ed6:0
Post count 417
BTC 1NG5gBx9kGxDCK7JQkBppHcznBqJp9ccKi
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
Today's evaluated enrollment has been disqualified. You've been one of my good advertisers, I really wish you had simply contacted me after your "away time" for an extension instead of this hurry-up activity. Yes, you're barred from the campaign for a while; just like everyone else that is barred, you can apply for re-evaluation in a couple of weeks. My suggestion is to join another campaign for a while then come back. On the bright side, I didn't find evidence of signature cheating.

fran2k - 31 posts in four days (Jan 1-5)

Activity: 406

thanks :-) also glad I could show how easy it was and always has been ive been paid fairly every month ive been on this campaign
legendary

Thank you for the proof. I hope it will help wang_yan to stop trolling this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Today's qualified enrollments have been background checked and paid.

Gyfts - 0.1BTC - 1ed38aa14b546477273ca71b13f5e60bad9ca27a3df83d6df39b0f202bedac5c
Southpaw0 - 0.1BTC - 7c81dbe41b08b39bb974a2f7e19248f2d4e35285618c6337a8292bc9def404fe

Sorry, I missed this yesterday in my fury over having discovered a senior level cheater:

TheNewAnon135246 - 0.1BTC - c647b518d1e0ea15dd6fa7de4ba99b116295003f46bd4f31548d76fe646e3d99

I'd like to re-enroll

Name: TheNewAnon135246
Address: 12bBzycRmqgvsYf2C36QTuBFmcrWi1NJdn
Bet: http://luckyb.it/check?txin=201b728feff817f55d44c9c61bb9f09ed7e01c849aa86c9f5c6e66df7538f60f:0
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -

7 slots are opened for members. Read the first page before subscribing.

So what?

7 slots only means there can be seven more victims to be scammed by OP.

its best to just walk away from this as a learning experience. you didnt follow the rules, enough with the slander  Grin

So what?

Stop this sheet man. You are just annoying everybody here.

legendary

So what?

Stop this sheet man. You are just annoying everybody here.

So what?

Even there's slots, you still might not get paid simply because you abuse it without any proof.
Pages:
Jump to: