Pages:
Author

Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests - page 43. (Read 45318 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Hi, website looks cool. I will try the games out tomorrow.
In the meanwhile, I have a question about house edge. You say that for roulette the house hedge is 1%, when math makes the house edge for such game at least 2.7%. How do you compensate players for this spread?
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I know this website for a while, i did won some lucky coins, seems a lot fair, and  i am thinking on bet some alts i have, im thinking, maybe ill do it. Tongue
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
that is cool of you to give btc instead of prize if players wants to.

plus you should make lucky coin a token. and get it on exchanges. if you do it right. tokens could be worth millions

i know your smart and already are looking into this. Cool
Activity: 332
Merit: 273

Congratulations to Solid8, who's just bought Sony Playstation 4 Pro in our store! Good job!

We are back online! Thanks for your patience. Good luck!
Activity: 5
Hope it will be back fast Thanks for great site LUCKYGAMES.IO
Activity: 270
Merit: 10

Our Datacenter is having networking issues. We're expecting to be up in the following hours - sorry for the inconvenience.

okay sir we will just wait good luck for the site

Our Datacenter is having networking issues. We're expecting to be up in the following hours - sorry for the inconvenience.

Luckygames Update. What's new?

New Cryptocurrencies Accepted

NEM
Qtum
MonaCoin

New Options

Added search field to the Cryptocurrencies list.
Added search field on the Conversations page.

Fixes

Fixed few bugs in Roulette game
Fixed few visual bugs in Mobile version.

how lon to take withdraw completed?
because I has pending withdraw

The withdrawals are instant. But in some cases we need to replenish balance on the hot wallet, which can take up to 24 hours.
Please contact our support to get the fast response next time.
Author, please give me info about LUCKY coin, thank you. Specification, exchanges etc.

LUCKY-token is a build-in free coin, which can be used to play games and buy awesome items in the store.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to exchange LUCKY-tokens to another cryptocurrency at the moment, but we are working on it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Author, please give me info about LUCKY coin, thank you. Specification, exchanges etc.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
how lon to take withdraw completed?
because I has pending withdraw
What trick?!?..... im playing from my cellphone not from the pc... so please, show me how do that on safari in my iphone... you dont see the videos?!?... im recording while im playing..... and i send more videos to the admin...
and its not like a MOD told me that it's a difference in the  balance between play in my mobile and the pc, because the balance automatic update... check this other video
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m1d5405yi9jq0j5/test-1_1.mp4?dl=0

It's not a trick or bug. Sometimes it happen, if you play using 2+ tabs or using different devices.
The balance is updated using Websockets (the permanent connection between your browser and the website).
Once this connection is lost, your balance won't be updated in the browser and after new winning bet you may see that your balance is decreasing,
because you lost some funds on another tab/device. Meanwhile, your balance is correctly accounted in our database.

I got a lot of fake reports from you. What drives you?
Because you might know that you lost some funds on the first tab / device and the second tab / device shows you a different balance.
how we can check the provably fair of this game?!? because the game dont have a seed, have a gamekey but i cant change it.... and i only can see the game hash when the game start.... and ask you this because i feel the game predict which cell im gonna pick... y play with a sequence, all the tima the same sequence, but when i bet all in boom!! busted cell... and that happend more than 4 or 5 times in rounds of 30 turns... and im not the only person who think that.... check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQRe1QWKu5Q

so, how can i check the provably fair of hacker game?!?

Hi, thanks for your question.

Provably fair system works like in Cells. When you start new game, the array of 40 cells is generated and hashed using game key.
You may see this hash at the beginning, when all cells are hidden. It means that the system generated 40 cells and there is no way to change them while you are playing.

You can check the fairness of the hash using this script:

$game_hash = hash_hmac('sha256', $array, $key);

$array, $key - are available at the end of each game

The info about the verification will be available on Provably Fair page soon.

Anyway, game Hacker is in BETA, so there is a chance of a bug. Once we are sure this game is safe for players/owner, it will be launched for the rest coins.
Activity: 45
I do not have that phone, but i am sure is anyway to do that.
You are right balance will dont go back to real amount when your bet is lost

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2aozduqav14e2w6/bandicam%202017-10-30%2023-48-25-497.avi?dl=0&m=

Anyway good luck!
Activity: 21
Ok you do that video playing in your pc.... my videos is playing in my iphone.... so please show how do that to modify the balance in the console on safari in my iphone.... you cant do that..... and the last video if for show that balance dont change if you play in your phone and then in your pc or vice versa.... and the problem and the balance change only when i win not when i lost....

and yes you explain well in a pc.... but not for playing in a mobile.... and that problem begins when the site release the mobile version
Activity: 45
What trick?!?..... im playing from my cellphone not from the pc... so please, show me how do that on safari in my iphone... you dont see the videos?!?... im recording while im playing..... and i send more videos to the admin...
and its not like a MOD told me that it's a difference in the  balance between play in my mobile and the pc, because the balance automatic update... check this other video

I do not understand what is bad with this video, but here is my explain how your balance go down when you win a bet https://www.dropbox.com/s/a7axsmy0nkvhv7n/bandicam%202017-10-30%2023-24-31-400.avi?dl=0
Activity: 21
and its not like a MOD told me that it's a difference in the  balance between play in my mobile and the pc, because the balance automatic update... check this other video
Pages:
Jump to: