Pages:
Author

Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests - page 46. (Read 45318 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
OK

Okay You shared the PM log between Pretty and me.
Now Share the PM log between you and me and Let People decide who is lier .

If You Dare then Just Share  Cool

P.S. Giving You Negative feedback here as You are not trustable

ok, so you don't deny anything on that pm log?..if everything on there is true, then just forget about getting your mod status back. From what i can understand, you deliberately tricked the user to send money to a "wrong" PAYPAL account...why the fuck would you do that? the user ask for your email twice to be sure..and you gave the "wrong" one twice..TWICE...so it wasn't just a simple mistake. Then after that, when the payment was already sent, you tried to confuse the user by saying payment was sent to a wrong account...like wtf..then you tried to weasel your way out by just offering to pay half of the money back..and the user declined that offer..you simply just ignored and stopped replying. LOL..you probably felt confident you'll get away with this, since there was no visible pm logs for users at that time..

Now, i understand why admin might have baited you with Mod Status just so you would return the money back, otherwise, you would have never done so. Whatever sweet words and promises he told you in your PM conversation was nothing but bait, and you took it. Now, just give it up, and try not to do anything like this in the future..or at the very least,go big and dont get caught  Wink tsk..all this for $33
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi all,
I am Lucifar.I used to be MOD in Luckygames.io . I loved the site and Have doing my MOD duty with full respect and Honor. I am not saying that the site is bad. The site is good, The site is awesome even. But the main Problem is that The site cannot be trusted, as per my personal experience. I Don't trust the site's admin (Mark).

So Let me tell you What happened.
There was a dispute between one user and me. So Admin removed me from MOD position. He just messaged me that when the problem will be solved , he will return me back my MOD Position. http://prntscr.com/gt1vr2

Now when the problem has been solved and I sent PM to admin, he is just ignoring me.

Guys I want to tell you something that, 1. for my video only the site got boost from 300+ Users active daily to 500+ users.
                                                              2. I was the one who gave two positive trust to admin here.
And What I got in return you can see Sad

So Guys always be careful from (MARK ) admin. He can promise anything for his profit.

Loved the time spent on luckygames.

By the way I love all the Users of Luckygames and all the Moderators too.
Gonna miss u guys : Provablefair,sv1rby,Savitar and Becker   Cheesy

Love all but be careful from admin   Roll Eyes

As always Love Luckygames  Grin

Regards,
Lucifar

Yes This was the issue and he said that we can solve it on Luckygames. And If I return her back the Money then he will give me back the MOD Status. Can't You see the Screen Shot ? But He is now just ignoring me.  Undecided

I will explain, why I won't make you mod once again.
You can't be trusted, because you have never admit your mistake, even now, when you confirmed that there was a dispute between you and user preety, you are trying to blame me.

I didn't get any response from user preety, so I made a decision to share PM log http://notes.io/h6ak

Finally, I solved this issue and you made a refund. Unfortunately, everyone will know who you are.

I know, that I'm not perfect, but you are wrong here and should apologize.

Okay You shared the PM log between Pretty and me.
Now Share the PM log between you and me and Let People decide who is lier .

If You Dare then Just Share  Cool

P.S. Giving You Negative feedback here as You are not trustable
Activity: 332
Merit: 273
Hi all,
I am Lucifar.I used to be MOD in Luckygames.io . I loved the site and Have doing my MOD duty with full respect and Honor. I am not saying that the site is bad. The site is good, The site is awesome even. But the main Problem is that The site cannot be trusted, as per my personal experience. I Don't trust the site's admin (Mark).

There was a dispute between one user and me. So Admin removed me from MOD position. He just messaged me that when the problem will be solved , he will return me back my MOD Position. http://prntscr.com/gt1vr2

Now when the problem has been solved and I sent PM to admin, he is just ignoring me.

Guys I want to tell you something that, 1. for my video only the site got boost from 300+ Users active daily to 500+ users.

So Guys always be careful from (MARK ) admin. He can promise anything for his profit.

Regards,
Lucifar

Yes This was the issue and he said that we can solve it on Luckygames. And If I return her back the Money then he will give me back the MOD Status. Can't You see the Screen Shot ? But He is now just ignoring me.  Undecided

I will explain, why I won't make you mod once again.
You can't be trusted, because you have never admit your mistake, even now, when you confirmed that there was a dispute between you and user preety, you are trying to blame me.

I didn't get any response from user preety, so I made a decision to share PM log http://notes.io/h6ak

Finally, I solved this issue and you made a refund. Unfortunately, everyone will know who you are.

I know, that I'm not perfect, but you are wrong here and should apologize.
I didn't took the Funds, I knew It was admin's trick to kick me out. Still I had faith on Admin, So I trust on him, and Got my result.  Angry

eh?.. but why would he deliberately "trick" you? what would he gain from that?  Huh why would he do that?

Because he has no reason to kick me out. So he had done this.  Sad
OK
I didn't took the Funds, I knew It was admin's trick to kick me out. Still I had faith on Admin, So I trust on him, and Got my result.  Angry

eh?.. but why would he deliberately "trick" you? what would he gain from that?  Huh why would he do that?
Yes This was the issue and he said that we can solve it on Luckygames. And If I return her back the Money then he will give me back the MOD Status. Can't You see the Screen Shot ? But He is now just ignoring me.  Undecided

ahh..so the trade snafu did happen!..why didn't you return the funds immediately? oh well...admin probably just baited you with the "MOD Status" so you'll return the funds back... Undecided

I didn't took the Funds, I knew It was admin's trick to kick me out. Still I had faith on Admin, So I trust on him, and Got my result.  Angry
OK
Yes This was the issue and he said that we can solve it on Luckygames. And If I return her back the Money then he will give me back the MOD Status. Can't You see the Screen Shot ? But He is now just ignoring me.  Undecided

ahh..so the trade snafu did happen!..why didn't you return the funds immediately? oh well...admin probably just baited you with the "MOD Status" so you'll return the funds back... Undecided
Hi all,
I am Lucifar.I used to be MOD in Luckygames.io....
Regards,
Lucifar

didn't you post this before? Huh feels like déjà vu, and if i remember correctly, a user complained about a trade gone wrong with you, and i think admin said it was already resolved, and he had some PM logs as proof to support his decision..hmm..he was about to share it here, and was just waiting for permission from the other party..dunno what happened to that  Undecided

OK
Hi all,
I am Lucifar.I used to be MOD in Luckygames.io....
Regards,
Lucifar

didn't you post this before? Huh feels like déjà vu, and if i remember correctly, a user complained about a trade gone wrong with you, and i think admin said it was already resolved, and he had some PM logs as proof to support his decision..hmm..he was about to share it here, and was just waiting for permission from the other party..dunno what happened to that  Undecided
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi all,

Regards,
Lucifar

I think it's not cool when you write about it here. This is your case and the Administrator. Writing here looks (at least for me) forcing him to give you status back. "There was a dispute between one user and me." None of us can't know what that was, but if Admin does not want to give you the moderator back I think he has reasons for it.

" So Guys always be careful from (MARK ) admin. He can promise anything for his profit. " I do not understand what you mean here Cheesy

Hi all,

Regards,
Lucifar
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Your page show this text:  https://luckygames.io/page/fair/

You can verify the integrity of the round by using this script:

$round_hash = hash_hmac('sha256', $round_data, $round_key);

------------------
But... It did not show me how to exactly verify it? what is the step by step instructions on how to verify the integrity of the round?

I think you should'nt write the same question in two threads Cheesy

Hi, you can do it by copy verify scrypt from your bet and run it here : http://phptester.net. In second window you should have number.

example.
bet info : https://luckygames.io/bet/5717215861/

Code:

$client_seed = '0fe7e7ee81ad160f934ec39ef58024cb';
$server_seed = '69acac1ca5aca5160655de502fd98f95c59c1ff08fa64d0fb74525f8b3a26845';

$result_seed = hash_hmac('sha512', $server_seed, $client_seed);
$result_number = hexdec(substr($result_seed,0,10));
$lucky_number = abs($result_number % 100);

echo $lucky_number;

PHPtester - 75
Luckygames - 75
Activity: 207
Merit: 101
Your page show this text:  https://luckygames.io/page/fair/

You can verify the integrity of the round by using this script:

$round_hash = hash_hmac('sha256', $round_data, $round_key);

------------------
But... It did not show me how to exactly verify it? what is the step by step instructions on how to verify the integrity of the round?
Activity: 574
what is ur daily contest in here?

Daily contest are wagering contest with nice prizes Smiley
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

We would like to announce that Luckygames starts accepting STEEM

Awesome That Our site is accepting STEEM Smiley
Love to be the part of the luckygames community Cheesy

We want to see more awesome features Smiley