Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 165. (Read 130220 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
I hope all these ddos attacks to main pools stopped  Embarrassed
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
Can anyone explain me how to exchange my LUX to BTC or another coin? Cheesy
(never used an exchange before)
Are you simply kidding? ^^

Again no, it's true. :$
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
If any1 wants ccminer spmod - 30 LUX. It gives better mining performance.
PM

I will give it for free, just to fuck your little spanking.  Grin

give me please  Grin
Activity: 154
what algo need to be selected ?
LsL
Activity: 140
Merit: 40

602 Activities and you can't use an exchange ?
I can't believe it !!!

It's true. :$ :$

I get m BSD euros from LiteBit.nl and my BTC euros from bitonic.nl :$ :$

Never took the time to learn those exchanges with their buy/sell buttons :$

wow! weird

i think the best way to check it on youtube, lots of step by step videos...

I can't believe it !!!

It's true. :$ :$

I get m BSD euros from LiteBit.nl and my BTC euros from bitonic.nl :$ :$

Never took the time to learn those exchanges with their buy/sell buttons :$
Activity: 80
Merit: 0

I can't believe it !!!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

If you're serious, I'd like it please. Want to increase the chains hashrate as much as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
PM

Shkembe, hello dude Smiley i want to thank you for all this FUD, you gave me a great chance to mine so much LUX Smiley

You're welcome. Smiley
Activity: 423
^ Just wanted to mention, as a neutral third-party, that bsod.pw has supported Lux since the very beginning. They are definitely worth your consideration.
Activity: 182

Cool Cool Cool

BSOD. Fast. Safe. Security. 0.5% Fees. Payout every 2 hour after the first confirmed block.

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=LUXC as your password.
We're using Yiimp, no registration required.

.bat example for ccminer

Code:
-a phi -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:6667 -u WALLET.rigname -p c=LUXC

Don't forget to use LUXC as password, or your shares will be lost !!!

Activity: 70
This could be a $1000 coin in the future! Needs to get on bigger exchanges. Ark mixed with Ripple mixed with Dash  Shocked
Activity: 187
PM

Shkembe, hello dude Smiley i want to thank you for all this FUD, you gave me a great chance to mine so much LUX Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 5
I guess this isnt a scam now?
Is it still a good price to buy in?
I guess this is scam. Node worth of about 130,000 $US and 11 masternodes only. That has nothing to do with a sustainable network.

15 Masternodes now, i think lux is just under the focus from the main crypto people.
I guess you are mad because you have no lux?
I'm with cryptocurrencies since 2013 and I saw a lot of coins coming and going. This is just another masternode coin clone of DASH. I can't remember the number of MN coins that have been dumped by the devs in the past just to get a quick buck.
Market cap of 4.5 M$ and masternodes are already worth 135 T$. Nobody is interested in a completely new coin investing 135 T$ to drive a masternode. Think about of having 10 times the market cap of now, MN worth of 1.35 M$. DASH has a market cap of 6 billion $. Cheesy

Translation: "I would like to buy some LUX much cheaper." - a real true crypto trader of ethics would not set here and blatantly try to destroy a coin with such garbage. But, life catches up with people that try to cause others harm without cause. My best guess is you sold too early Wink
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
I guess this is scam. Node worth of about 130,000 $US and 11 masternodes only. That has nothing to do with a sustainable network.

15 Masternodes now, i think lux is just under the focus from the main crypto people.
I'm with cryptocurrencies since 2013 and I saw a lot of coins coming and going. This is just another masternode coin clone of DASH. I can't remember the number of MN coins that have been dumped by the devs in the past just to get a quick buck.
Market cap of 4.5 M$ and masternodes are already worth 135 T$. Nobody is interested in a completely new coin investing 135 T$ to drive a masternode. Think about of having 10 times the market cap of now, MN worth of 1.35 M$. DASH has a market cap of 6 billion $. Cheesy

Totally. I really don't get why we need all those privacy / MN coins anyway. Is there even a real life use case? Or are those coins just being pumped for no reason? Seriously, can someone answer this?
I think it's about having a use case and building a strong community, not those short term profits everyone is after. Probably also not too much about tech. If it actually was like that, Bitcoin would not be so successful.
Btw: The top25 addresses of Lux hold 80% of LUXcoins. Sounds healthy. Someone probably makes a lot of money here. Also the logo is stolen.
If you really have a questions that need to be answered and not a bunch of FUD free to join Lux discord, will try to help you.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
PM

Activity: 158
mine safe o/
PM

I can offer same for cheaper. PM  Grin
Activity: 196

Totally. I really don't get why we need all those privacy / MN coins anyway. Is there even a real life use case? Or are those coins just being pumped for no reason? Seriously, can someone answer this?
I think it's about having a use case and building a strong community, not those short term profits everyone is after. Probably also not too much about tech. If it actually was like that, Bitcoin would not be so successful.
Btw: The top25 addresses of Lux hold 80% of LUXcoins. Sounds healthy. Someone probably makes a lot of money here. Also the logo is stolen.
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

Jump to: