Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 49. (Read 130223 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 0
Looking forward to mine under phi2 and see this coin develop into greatness!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Any news on the new network , is it active now ?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Quick update from discord

@everyone - as planned for the relaunch, the approach was to get the pools to upgrade to the latest daemon, provide wallets to MN owners and once the chain kicks off past the Snapshot block (299500), share the wallet release and announce the go live.
The first two parts were complete with the mainnet launch being kicked off from bpool resetting difficulty to the original pre-snapshot difficulty. As the difficulty was at 22k, we opened it to the pools to start updating to the release daemon. The wallets were to be officially announced and shared following this blockheight.

But due to  issues with reindexing, the peers did not catch the correct block height and we ended up with two forks - and  as a result, we will have to reset back to the snapshot height and relaunch the chain again. We will shortly update pools and others on when this reindexing will be  complete before going through the relaunch again.
Rest assured, we are back at fixing it.  Thanks once again we deeply apologize for this unforeseen delay, please bear with us while we get this back on track.

(p.s: those wondering if it was tested on testnet, we can confirm it was)
Activity: 225
Activity: 70
When will the new wallet be released, POW works? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
According to posts on Discord, we should expect the 5.0 release Monday afternoon/evening. This is likely a projection, so definitely not precise. Also, no time zone was mentioned. I am assuming anywhere from 8-12 hours from now, but I wouldn't set your watch to it. We should get a more detailed announcement with the update, or we may hear when pools/MNs get their wallets and start to get setup.
Activity: 83
I'm a man of many good opinions
Just posting to remind the LUX team that it's technically Monday in the CST  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
Where to download the secret of the wallet ?
Hard fork planned on Monday as well as wallet release.
look forward to Monday ... with a working new purse and net .. and also most likely collapse of the coin on cryptopia...
Hello everyone, where to get AMD miner

Its still in work now, hope to give more info before relaunch.
Activity: 2
Hello everyone, where to get AMD miner
Hard fork planned on Monday as well as wallet release.
Activity: 52
I have bought several LUXcoins, and would like to stake them.However, I dont know how to stake them...

Currently there is new v5 wallet release ahead, so for staking - make sure to use it when it goes live, make sure that coins matured through 36hrs period, wallet got to be unlocked for staking (check Settings).
Also you can read staking optimization giude for having better income https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/388703503973089301/435579436654526487/LUX_QT_How_to_Optimize_Staking_v0.1.pdf.
Activity: 98
I have bought several LUXcoins, and would like to stake them.However, I dont know how to stake them...
Activity: 160
Activity: 336
Luxcore Breakthrough PHI1612 algorithm drives block chain to develop core products. This is a positive sign, which may help the product stand out in a relatively crowded niche.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Hello! I just installed LUX wallet on Linux and run this. But on footer of wallet UI I see a message "No block source available. 36 weeks behind". How can I fix this problem?

Yu can not fix it.
The blockchain is stopped and no nodes running for now.
We all have to wait untill the devs release a new fixed version. I think they are testing it on testnet. Just wait.

Thanks you for this information !!!!
Hello! I just installed LUX wallet on Linux and run this. But on footer of wallet UI I see a message "No block source available. 36 weeks behind". How can I fix this problem?

Not much sense in using old wallet, better wait till new v5 will be released.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Yu can not fix it.
The blockchain is stopped and no nodes running for now.
We all have to wait untill the devs release a new fixed version. I think they are testing it on testnet. Just wait.
Pages:
Jump to: