Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 69. (Read 130223 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

LUX-01   IS OPEN FOR RESERVATION!                           

**Good day, colleagues!**                              
   We decided to make a serious move and start a LUX masternode! This is an expensive masternode and a serious investment.At the moment, the devsare finishingthe optimal MN rewarding system.                              
   We will do the gathering in twosteps.                              

**Step 1. PoS**                              
   Every Wednesday we will transfer gathered coins to a separate wallet for PoS. While gathering continue, your share will be increasing because of PoS. Of course, you can also increase your share by additional transfers.If you want to leave, it will take us up to three days to find a replacement. Minimal seat is 10 coins;                              

**Step 2. MN**                              
   As soon as we gather necessary 16120 coins, we will start the MN. Payouts are weekly, on Wednesday. Leaving takes up to a week, we will do it after payouts. Servicecommissionis 4% ofincome.                              

- No Setup Fee                              
   - When POS  Fee = 0% !!!!!!!!                              
   - When MN Enabled Fee = 4%                              
   - When POS Everyweek UPDATE                              
   - When MN Enabled Everyweek Payouts                              

Reserved coins:   620                           
   Received coins:   1714.725                           
   Available:   13785.275                           

OUR  POS WALLET: https://explorer.luxcore.io/address/LSCB3sjRd2uErnueqT4HBJJySYxoRc9TXP                              
   Join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/5xmR5WR                               
   https://www.mnforall.com                              
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Good communication with the project. If the team achieves all the goals set for itself step by step, of course, the project will be successful.
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Most of the newer codebase wallets have getwork removed and replaced by the getblocktemplate command.
You can solo mine it, but you will need to setup a (local) stratum server for it.

Details:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Getblocktemplate
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
Is it any problem to solo mine this coin with the qt wallet?

Do I just edit the .conf file to include rpcuser, rpcpassword, server, ipallow, etc?

edit: I just actually found a post saying that solo mining was disabled from wallet version 4. Why the hell would any decentralized currency disallow solo mining?
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
It is a shame that since the price went up, mining has become very unprofitable. Used to get 3 times as many coins as I am getting now but price has only doubled. They would have made more money just mining it before at the lower price. I'm probably the only person here wishing the price would go down again so all those who jumped on board recently will bugger off and let me gradually build up my LUX coin supply.

Haha i was thinking the same thing. But i am getting half what i did so profit is the same. But as i am long i would prefer to mine more before price (and difficulty) increase :p but at one point it was going to rise, cant fight it. I am in the process of trippling my cards though. But using that much money on new gear only to get the same amount of lux as before is not very fun lol
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
It is a shame that since the price went up, mining has become very unprofitable. Used to get 3 times as many coins as I am getting now but price has only doubled. They would have made more money just mining it before at the lower price. I'm probably the only person here wishing the price would go down again so all those who jumped on board recently will bugger off and let me gradually build up my LUX coin supply.
Lol, it is basic principle of mining game. You should mine coins in their early period, then hodl them and wait to take profits. It is usually less profitable to mine coins when their price take off.
Happy mining, bro.
Activity: 225
Merit: 0
Activity: 15
Titan Mining
About us: The merger of DataPaw Mining and MyCryptoStats has opened its mining pool to the public come join us today!

Benefits:
• Ability to automatically mine to Titan Masternodes with our unique deposit addresses given through our Discord Bot for easy investing!
• Active developers adding more coins weekly and making sure everything runs smoothly!
• Friendly and helpful discord community ready to help you get started and figure out solutions!
• Support when you need it!  Contact us through Discord or from other means below!
• Low mining fee of 0.75%,
• Payouts every two hours!

Where to find us:
Discord: https://discord.gg/dhUyEqM
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TitanCryptoMoon

Getting Started:
Nvidia:
Code:
ccminer.exe -a phi -o stratum+tcp://pool.titan-mining.net:8333 -u  -p c=LUX,optionalRigName
Activity: 78
This month I received 17 stakes in my wallet. Yesterday the wallet crashed. I restored the wallet and all 17 stakes are now listed as orphan blocks.  Huh
for amd cards, the last i find is version 5.6.1 bitbandi of 25/7/17, is there a newer one?
Thanks
[/quote]

Do people mine this with AMD cards? I thought it was more effective with nvidia than AMD and they therefore mined other coins Smiley
[/quote]

i do and i know several ones that mine it too. at this price its more worth it than ethereum for example. Thats why i want to see if there is a newer miner than the one i use
Activity: 345
Merit: 16
When will we have the faster miner for mining luxcoin ?

if you look at Tpruvot releases version 2.2.2 mentions "Import and optimise phi algo from LuxCoin repository".
Current tpruvot versions are not the fastest miners for phi.

So which miner is the fastest for phi nowadays with nVIDIA if you don't mind sharing ( publicly or privately )

Sp-mod1 is the fastest atm.

you gain 10 % more hash with sp version ( I am using  gtx 1070 & gtx 1080ti )

The official miner released by the LUX team is only 2-5% slower than SP mod and it runs in a more stable manner Cheesy
Check it out as well - https://github.com/216k155/ccminer-phi-anxmod/releases

I read somewhere that Enemy was workin on a Phi miner. Anyone seen or heard this?
Do not mine at bsod.pw they have more than 50% of hash better to mine at yiimp.eu. tpruvot became the lead cryptographer and re opened the phi pool.

Or unimining. It has been stable for over several weeks now Smiley
But if one pool really have that much hash we need to spread it indeed.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Do not mine at bsod.pw they have more than 50% of hash better to mine at yiimp.eu. tpruvot became the lead cryptographer and re opened the phi pool.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Hi i have updated my wallet to the newest 4.3 but havent received any stake in the last 2 weeks. The last stake i received was in Feburary (had it offline for almost 1 month). The icon on the bottom right says staking but without any weight or estimated time.

Is this normal or am i the only one with this problem? If so any suggestions? Thanks Smiley
Current POS rate is about stake per day with 2.5k coins. Do further math for your case.

lol - yes, everyone just throw a cool 30k usd at lux and get a stake a day, no prob

-.-
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hi i have updated my wallet to the newest 4.3 but havent received any stake in the last 2 weeks. The last stake i received was in Feburary (had it offline for almost 1 month). The icon on the bottom right says staking but without any weight or estimated time.

Is this normal or am i the only one with this problem? If so any suggestions? Thanks Smiley
Current POS rate is about stake per day with 2.5k coins. Do further math for your case.
With 3K LUX I get POST once per 10 days. WHF?
I am keeping my wallet on-line.
Try to follow that guide https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/388703503973089301/435579436654526487/LUX_QT_How_to_Optimize_Staking_v0.1.pdf
Activity: 954
Merit: 250

With 3K LUX I get POST once per 10 days. WHF?
I am keeping my wallet on-line.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

Activity: 47

I have to say that i had stopped mining lux because of the fall of the price of the coin, but im glad to see that after some typical turbulence on new ones, it has not only become more stable but also growing in the market registering (now) 12+ USD.

I feel as i do are a lot of people doing the same. Transparent building brings more miners to distribute the effort.

Good news for all or us. Keep making the road as you are right now.

if you look at Tpruvot releases version 2.2.2 mentions "Import and optimise phi algo from LuxCoin repository".

So which miner is the fastest for phi nowadays with nVIDIA if you don't mind sharing ( publicly or privately )

you gain 10 % more hash with sp version ( I am using  gtx 1070 & gtx 1080ti )

The official miner released by the LUX team is only 2-5% slower than SP mod and it runs in a more stable manner Cheesy

for amd cards, the last i find is version 5.6.1 bitbandi of 25/7/17, is there a newer one?
Thanks

Do people mine this with AMD cards? I thought it was more effective with nvidia than AMD and they therefore mined other coins Smiley
I have to say that i had stopped mining lux because of the fall of the price of the coin, but im glad to see that after some typical turbulence on new ones, it has not only become more stable but also growing in the market registering (now) 12+ USD.

I feel as i do are a lot of people doing the same. Transparent building brings more miners to distribute the effort.

Good news for all or us. Keep making the road as you are right now.

you gain 10 % more hash with sp version ( I am using  gtx 1070 & gtx 1080ti )

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: