Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 73. (Read 130223 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
You know there is a difference between what you "think" is a scam, and what is "actually" a scam. This service is a simple option. If anyone is not getting the support they need, or not immediately enough for quick support, then we are the alternative option for immediate support. It is a simple as you walking into a computer store or best buy, and asking them for help on fixing your PC. Except, we do not touch your PC wallet, server, or coins.

We guide you through it. It is educational and direct help.  We accept a service fee, and that is it. Simple as that.

Yes this post just stinks scam! There is just more and more of it, so i guess someone gets fooled as they would stop if they did not earn on it..

SCAM ALERT, Go to discord to have the help you need for free.
Activity: 225
Merit: 0
Great news guys, between blocks 230 000 and 230 099, we have 51% extraction. We are back to normal levels of extraction. Give it a few days to settle and then we should be ready for the new payment system.
Activity: 23
Hi, guys! what the problem with official wallet?
https://lux.poswallet.io/
on maintenance about 2 days! Is this ok?
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
The SetupMasternodes.com has announced it's support to assist LUX coin's community in the Masternode Setup Process and future troubleshooting issues.

Are you facing problems with your masternode or you simply want to launch one for LUXcoin? This is for you. Note: we will never ask you to give us access to the server, LUX coins, and masternode wallet

Limited time: First 25 customers get started for $50 one-time cost, and that includes 1 hour of Free troubleshooting anytime after the setup!

Official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738

Great service that's really getting ahead of the curve here... They have a full team of MASTERNODE PROFESSIONALS that will guide you step-by-step in the setup of a LUXcoin masternode!

No past experience needed!

Yes this post just stinks scam! There is just more and more of it, so i guess someone gets fooled as they would stop if they did not earn on it..
Activity: 178
Merit: 13
The SetupMasternodes.com has announced it's support to assist LUX coin's community in the Masternode Setup Process and future troubleshooting issues.

Are you facing problems with your masternode or you simply want to launch one for LUXcoin? This is for you. Note: we will never ask you to give us access to the server, LUX coins, and masternode wallet

Limited time: First 25 customers get started for $50 one-time cost, and that includes 1 hour of Free troubleshooting anytime after the setup!

Official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738

Great service that's really getting ahead of the curve here... They have a full team of MASTERNODE PROFESSIONALS that will guide you step-by-step in the setup of a LUXcoin masternode!

Activity: 196

Activity: 5
Hey lupanar

My wallet does not receive coins from mining. Why?

Thanks

Did you upgraded till latest wallet https://github.com/216k155/lux/releases/tag/v4.3.0 ?
Also check your pool payout threshold, you might be not meeting their min payout requirements.

For qt wallet yes, its required to keep it opened 24/7 and unlocked for staking. With web wallet thats unnecessary.
How about reward difference between staking coins in web wallet and in qt wallet?
Will I get the same rewards (assume with same probability to find blocks)?
Or qt wallet will give stakers more rewards than web wallet?
Thanks, lupanar.
Same daemon/source both of this wallets so yes, no difference in staking probability.

how to QT wallet unlock for fixing?
Activity: 266
Hey lupanar

Thanks

Did you upgraded till latest wallet https://github.com/216k155/lux/releases/tag/v4.3.0 ?
Also check your pool payout threshold, you might be not meeting their min payout requirements.

For qt wallet yes, its required to keep it opened 24/7 and unlocked for staking. With web wallet thats unnecessary.
How about reward difference between staking coins in web wallet and in qt wallet?
Thanks, lupanar.
Same daemon/source both of this wallets so yes, no difference in staking probability.

After updating wallet v4.3.0 all recovered except 2 transactions at the 0.6 coin. after this on the old might v4.2.0 came another 2 transactions of 0.6 coins, and the new wallet v4.3.0 these transactions do not exist at all. what to do so they came to the new wallet?
Activity: 700
SetupMasternodes.com

Quick update: PoS Web Wallet will on maintenance for some hours today. During this period you may not be able to access the wallet / make transactions.  This is part of a service upgrade.

Also, friendly reminder that the only legit LUX twitter account that you can trust to is https://twitter.com/LUX_COIN
Keep in mind that if you see any posts, especially ones that asking you send some ETH or BTC, from /LUX_CO1N  or  /LUX_CO|N or any other similar twitter account that differ of official one /LUX_COIN - with 100% probability that is scammers! Please be attenttive.

Impressive that you are reminding the community and doing your best here to avoid them being scammed. Not all coins do that!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
is the web wallet still under maintenance? by what time frame we can see it done? cheers!
No ETA, will be up as soon as possible.
Activity: 43
is the web wallet still under maintenance? by what time frame we can see it done? cheers!
Quick update: PoS Web Wallet will on maintenance for some hours today. During this period you may not be able to access the wallet / make transactions.  This is part of a service upgrade.

Also, friendly reminder that the only legit LUX twitter account that you can trust to is https://twitter.com/LUX_COIN
Keep in mind that if you see any posts, especially ones that asking you send some ETH or BTC, from /LUX_CO1N  or  /LUX_CO|N or any other similar twitter account that differ of official one /LUX_COIN - with 100% probability that is scammers! Please be attenttive.
Hey lupanar

Thanks

Thanks, lupanar.
Thanks, lupanar.

If the reward/weight was different id say it was broken.
The staking should be equal. But in time maybe they will implement a fee where they get a small % of the stakes to pay for the server?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Thanks, lupanar.
Hey lupanar

Thanks
Another question about staking Luxcoins:

Do i have to keep my computer on and my wallet opened to stake?

Thanks
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Another question about staking Luxcoins:

Do i have to keep my computer on and my wallet opened to stake?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: