Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 71. (Read 130223 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hello. My windows wallet stopped receiving lux. It can send. I have a backup on another computer, that wallet also displays sent transactions.
What can I do?

Try to follow that guide https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/388703503973089301/432195164379938817/LUX_QT_Reset_Upgrade_v0.1.pdf
It should help.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Hello. My windows wallet stopped receiving lux. It can send. I have a backup on another computer, that wallet also displays sent transactions.
What can I do?

Did you sync your wallet?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I like this beautiful project. Great team members
Activity: 34
What can I do?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
from Lux discord

"We are excited to announce a new addition to our team!.
Many of you know him as the one behind Yiimp and the one  maintaining ccminer and cpuminer-multi for years , but oft forgotten is the fact that he's a cryptographer par excellence! We are thrilled  to have @tpruvot  joining our team as the Lead Cryptographer for Luxcore!

With years of experience working as a Nvidia designer, he has been instrumental to the success of many cryptographic algos in the blockchain space.
 He will be working in the coming days to release an enhanced version of PHI which will be more energy efficient,  unique and effective against recent developments in the mining space.  Please join us in welcoming him on board !"

Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Hello guys
Any plan about new exchanges?

It would be nice indeed, but we just got tpruvot on the team which i am even more excited about! Progress on the technology > Exchange. But thats because i am long maybe :p
Activity: 115
Hello guys
Any plan about new exchanges?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
We are excited to announce a new addition to our team!.

Many of you know him as the man behind Yiimp and the one maintaining ccminer and cpuminer-multi for years , but oft forgotten is the fact that he's an amazing cryptographer! With years of experience working as an Nvidia designer, he has been instrumental in the success of many cryptographic algorythms in the blockchain space.

We are thrilled  to have the legendary Tpruvot joining our team as the Lead Cryptographer for Luxcore!

He will be working in the coming days to release an enhanced version of PHI which will be more energy efficient, unique and effective against recent developments in the mining space. 

Please join us in welcoming him on board !

Welcome Tpruvot! This is great to hear for the Luxcoin community and team!

Yeah Bienvenue à toi Tpruvot
Tpruvot was also at the start of the Lux adventure if I'm right and it was the reason wyh I started to mine this coin at the beginning
(and I  m always an happy hodler D))
Reinforcement in LUX team, happy to welcome our new coder @tpruvot

https://twitter.com/LUX_COIN/status/985128152002330624

Wow that was a positive supprise!
I think he should be a strong addition to the team! Do you plan on having him work on a improved miner as well?
Yes, thats why he joined the team, help to improve phi miner and algo  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Many of you know him as the man behind Yiimp and the one maintaining ccminer and cpuminer-multi for years , but oft forgotten is the fact that he's an amazing cryptographer! With years of experience working as an Nvidia designer, he has been instrumental in the success of many cryptographic algorythms in the blockchain space.

We are thrilled  to have the legendary Tpruvot joining our team as the Lead Cryptographer for Luxcore!

He will be working in the coming days to release an enhanced version of PHI which will be more energy efficient, unique and effective against recent developments in the mining space. 

Welcome Tpruvot! This is great to hear for the Luxcoin community and team!
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Yeah we need faster miners for phi even if it is high fee  Smiley
Reinforcement in LUX team, happy to welcome our new coder @tpruvot

https://twitter.com/LUX_COIN/status/985128152002330624

Wow that was a positive supprise!
I think he should be a strong addition to the team! Do you plan on having him work on a improved miner as well?
Activity: 210

Time is running out to get signed up for LUX testnet for our smart contracts! Better hurry and get signed up!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSclbX_kCu0fP5rOZ6x9bFQFw76hfJM0euCi5QJcHVTAtoHkPw/viewform
Activity: 349
Merit: 250

No active connections to the network from the new wallet - any nodes I can add?
Make "clean" instal with deleting all except wallet.dat in /Lux folder then run wallet again and let it sync.
Activity: 48
No active connections to the network from the new wallet - any nodes I can add?
Activity: 102

LUX-01   IS OPEN FOR RESERVATION!                           

**Good day, colleagues!**                              
   We decided to make a serious move and start a LUX masternode! This is an expensive masternode and a serious investment.At the moment, the devsare finishingthe optimal MN rewarding system.                              
   We will do the gathering in twosteps.                              

**Step 1. PoS**                              
   Every Wednesday we will transfer gathered coins to a separate wallet for PoS. While gathering continue, your share will be increasing because of PoS. Of course, you can also increase your share by additional transfers.If you want to leave, it will take us up to three days to find a replacement. Minimal seat is 10 coins;                              

**Step 2. MN**                              
   As soon as we gather necessary 16120 coins, we will start the MN. Payouts are weekly, on Wednesday. Leaving takes up to a week, we will do it after payouts. Servicecommissionis 4% ofincome.                              

- No Setup Fee                              
   - When POS  Fee = 0% !!!!!!!!                              
   - When MN Enabled Fee = 4%                              
   - When POS Everyweek UPDATE                              
   - When MN Enabled Everyweek Payouts                              

Reserved coins:   620                           
   Received coins:   1729.914                           
   Available:   13770.086                           

OUR  POS WALLET: https://explorer.luxcore.io/address/LSCB3sjRd2uErnueqT4HBJJySYxoRc9TXP                              
   Join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/5xmR5WR                               
   https://www.mnforall.com                              
The sp-mod (paid) or ccminer-phi, which is slower but free.

For the latter, you can grab it from:
https://github.com/216k155/ccminer-phi-anxmod/releases

Thank you and how much slower is the phi anxmod than sp?
Not much, 3-5% depends of each case.

Thank you for sharing that. Need a decent sized rig for it to be worth that hash. I was considering it but havent even fine tuned each card individualy for overclock so best to save the money :p
Pages:
Jump to: