Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 8. (Read 130220 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
All exchanges now finished their fork update and ready for LUX deposit/withdrawal.

Hello, we are considering the purchase of Lux, but we are afraid of the price continue to fall. Will the LUXCore team deal with it?

Another question. There was news that John McAfee became CEO last year, are you still in the Team CEO? Or did you retire?

I saw LUX HP, but the name of the CEO is not John McAfee.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
All exchanges now finished their fork update and ready for LUX deposit/withdrawal.
Looking pretty good for Lux lately. How's work going on listing on more and larger exchanges? (Binance, Bittrex, etc)
Team always working in that way, but need to consider that free listing on big exchanges is quite rare thing and mostly fair for projects with ready to use strong products. I believe with our main products realeses we will become such category project  Wink For now the only option to get listed on Top 10-20 by vol exchanges (which Coinbene is, where Lux listed for some time) is pay insane $100k+ fee... Even if we would be able to pay such big for today-us fee, it would impact our development process very much. So as of now our priority is build strong concrete product line and make exchanges, no matter how big, list us  Wink
Regardless above we always seeking opportunity to list on any of Top 100 exchanges, stay tuned, good times ahead  Wink
Activity: 86
Merit: 16
Looking pretty good for Lux lately. How's work going on listing on more and larger exchanges? (Binance, Bittrex, etc)
Hello, I liked your project. Are you planning to release something for smartphones?
Hey, thanks for kindly words. Yes we have IOS as well as Android Lux Wallet apps. Can be found in iTunes and PlayMarket, go check it.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
Hello, I liked your project. Are you planning to release something for smartphones?
Luxcore now available on:
Mining-Dutch Pools
Thanks for support, noted!
Welcome.
Can you add us to your pool list as well in that case ? Cheesy
DM me  Wink
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
Mining-Dutch Pools
Welcome.
Can you add us to your pool list as well in that case ? Cheesy
Mining-Dutch Pools
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
Mining-Dutch Pools

https://www.mining-dutch.nl/
Stratum:
stratum+tcp://phi2.mining-dutch.nl:6670

Payout:
Proportional every 15 minutes,
Payouts and Convertion to any currency we have,

Mining modes:
We offer the following modes that are all completely isolated from each other.
1. Multiport (can also be mined Solo / Party )
2. Normal Pooled + Custom sets
3. Solo + Custom sets
4. Party + Custom sets

Peers list:
addnode=182.61.45.203:26969
addnode=149.28.35.190:26969
addnode=95.179.222.23:26969
addnode=139.59.135.37:26969
addnode=142.93.61.103:26969
addnode=77.78.23.237:26969
addnode=68.183.105.143:26969
addnode=157.230.213.130:26969
addnode=104.248.236.238:26969
addnode=144.202.30.48:26969
addnode=109.104.165.34:26969
addnode=54.39.151.14:26969
addnode=67.205.142.67:26969
addnode=158.69.112.9:26969
addnode=167.99.239.179:26969

Will it be as an external unit I can use in C++ to store my data decentralized?
Yes, you'll be able. Basically Luxedge is something similar to Github, but based on our Decentralized File System (DFS) and totally decentralized. Accordinaly no one can ban or block you from your own data repository like its happening with Github nowdays  Wink
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
We are excited to reveal a new Luxcore product under development! LuxEdge is a decentralized software development platform and repository specifically built for developers embracing blockchain technology and decentralization. It is built as an application on top of the Luxcore Decentralized File System (DFS), using the DFS for its file storage and reliability. This shows one of many use cases of DFS that we are very excited about. LuxEdge is currently slated for Alpha testing to begin in Q4 of 2019. You can read more about the product here

https://luxcore.io/luxedge/

With Luxgate, Luxcore's DFS product, and the new LuxEdge platform, we believe we are truly distinguishing ourselves and building a family of core products to serve a large market. Thank you for being a part of this journey!

Will it be as an external unit I can use in C++ to store my data decentralized?
We are excited to reveal a new Luxcore product under development! LuxEdge is a decentralized software development platform and repository specifically built for developers embracing blockchain technology and decentralization. It is built as an application on top of the Luxcore Decentralized File System (DFS), using the DFS for its file storage and reliability. This shows one of many use cases of DFS that we are very excited about. LuxEdge is currently slated for Alpha testing to begin in Q4 of 2019. You can read more about the product here

https://luxcore.io/luxedge/

With Luxgate, Luxcore's DFS product, and the new LuxEdge platform, we believe we are truly distinguishing ourselves and building a family of core products to serve a large market. Thank you for being a part of this journey!

What with #luxcore you ask? Here is a summary regarding the Q2 of 2019, updates regarding our latest release, the V5.3.3 wallet and the updates for our Q3 Activity so far. Enjoy reading @everyone!

https://medium.com/luxcore/luxcore-q2-summary-q3-updates-c48329e6ab1b

https://twitter.com/LUX_COIN/status/1154443352298987520?s=20
@everyone LUX has successfully implemented a major fork at block 828100. This fork brings changes to block rewards (which you can find more info about above) and implements various fixes and improvements which we will be talking more about soon. One major enhancement is Schnorr signature integration, which we may be only the 2nd coin to have implemented this (Bitcoin Cash and LUX - Bitcoin is expected to add this soon). Some next steps for our chain upgrades include a full upgrade to the Bitcoin 0.18 codebase. This will allow us to further integrate with partners and move forward with new advanced features.

Special thanks for all the hard work @TopoX  & @giaki3003 and the entire Luxcore team. Also, we appreciate the community's support and we are excited about future developments!

FYI, if you did not upgrade your wallet, you can download the latest version at: https://github.com/LUX-Core/lux/releases/tag/v5.3.3
You may have to reset your local blocks (if you are on a bad chain), and you can find a guide for that process here: https://docs.luxcore.io/docs/user-guide-windows

And if you have already updated, we pushed out a minor update this morning. Nothing major, but if you have the time to upgrade again that would be great.

Main ones, Coinbene-Cryptobridge-Tradeogre, put their LUX deposits/withdrawals in pause by ours request. So consider those 3 as a main supporters of our fork.
Got it and feel happy because I have a few LUXcoins stored on Crypto Bridge. Will you make announcements when all things become normal and safely to make deposits and withdrawals on three exchanges?
Yeah, we will let community know wen exchanges goes back on track  Wink
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Main ones, Coinbene-Cryptobridge-Tradeogre, put their LUX deposits/withdrawals in pause by ours request. So consider those 3 as a main supporters of our fork.
Got it and feel happy because I have a few LUXcoins stored on Crypto Bridge. Will you make announcements when all things become normal and safely to make deposits and withdrawals on three exchanges?
Less than hour till block 828100 where upcoming fork will occur.
Will exchanges support the fork? Are there exchanges which claim will not support the coming fork of LUXcoin? If yes, can you give me a list of them, because that list will be very helpful, not only for me, but also for others because they will not lose their LUXcoin and money by avoiding those exchanges don't support the fork.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Less than hour till block 828100 where upcoming fork will occur.
Will exchanges support the fork? Are there exchanges which claim will not support the coming fork of LUXcoin? If yes, can you give me a list of them, because that list will be very helpful, not only for me, but also for others because they will not lose their LUXcoin and money by avoiding those exchanges don't support the fork.
Less than hour till block 828100 where upcoming fork will occur. Please update your wallet till latest 5.3.3 version ASAP to be able to stay on correct chain.
Link to community-made (big thanks to @graslo) countdown to LUX fork https://www.luxmasternode.com/countdown/
Pages:
Jump to: