Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 83. (Read 130223 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 178
Merit: 13
Is there bootstrap for the core wallet? Thanks.

look on the first fucking page for fucks sake. Use your fucking brain.

I don't like swearing but FUCK, all these stupid fucking repeated questions are covered on the first page or the first previous page. Or go to fucking discord for fucks sake.

Fuck.

but... welcome to LUX  Cheesy
Activity: 25
Is there bootstrap for the core wallet? Thanks.
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
Just wanted to let everyone know that the LUX team is hard at work, despite some of the haters in here giving us a hard time Cheesy
We're extremely focused on fixing wallet issues, and adding new features and are currently in the top 20 projects on github according to Cryptomiso.

https://www.cryptomiso.com/months_3.html

And there is plenty more to come of course!!  Grin

I am confused now. So you are not focusing anymore on Luxgate ? Or a new exchange ? Just on fixing the wallet ? Seems to me that quantity in your case, does not say it all. And I'm not trying to tear you a new one, just observation, and , that Luxgate was the thing that differentiates Lux from the others, and was what I am / was exited about. Will Luxgate still be coming ?

I'm not quiet sure how you're confused based on my earlier comments??
"We're extremely focused on fixing wallet issues, and adding new features and are currently in the top 20 projects on github according to Cryptomiso.
And there is plenty more to come of course!!  Grin"

To release Luxgate we obviously need to write code, and in fact a LOT of code Cheesy
And to get new exchanges, and things like Smart Contracts, Segwit, etc. we also need MORE code.

In reality all crypto coins need thousands of lines of code added all the time, otherwise they aren't likely to progress.
It's a one of many ways to track the development and seriousness of a project, and how hard they are working to evolve Smiley

Activity: 8
Sad to see altminer leaving the pool business. Changed to Uniminer after their recomandation, hope that works out ok Smiley

I am mining on uniming pool and everything is ok.

It have been a good experience for so far. Happy that i found a new decent pool so fast, would consider maybe mining something else if not Smiley
But just like holding have been a good strategy i hope that holding on to lux mining will work out the same in the long run.

But the developers have alot to work out at the moment (which also explains lower hash/price -but price is falling for everyone so..)

Seems that all alts  are dropping , most seem to go back to a ~nov '17 marketcap ,- Lux just had a ' cryptopia'  delay. Seriously, I will be happy as a pig in mud  when Lux will be on a different exchange. Why not Lykke ? They ask only 2BTC to register . And are serious. And European.Smiley ( yes I'm European too )
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Sad to see altminer leaving the pool business. Changed to Uniminer after their recomandation, hope that works out ok Smiley

I am mining on uniming pool and everything is ok.

It have been a good experience for so far. Happy that i found a new decent pool so fast, would consider maybe mining something else if not Smiley
But just like holding have been a good strategy i hope that holding on to lux mining will work out the same in the long run.

But the developers have alot to work out at the moment (which also explains lower hash/price -but price is falling for everyone so..)
Just wanted to let everyone know that the LUX team is hard at work, despite some of the haters in here giving us a hard time Cheesy
We're extremely focused on fixing wallet issues, and adding new features and are currently in the top 20 projects on github according to Cryptomiso.

I am confused now. So you are not focusing anymore on Luxgate ? Or a new exchange ? Just on fixing the wallet ? Seems to me that quantity in your case, does not say it all. And I'm not trying to tear you a new one, just observation, and , that Luxgate was the thing that differentiates Lux from the others, and was what I am / was exited about. Will Luxgate still be coming ?

Q4 2019
Activity: 8

https://i.imgur.com/vAV1g5A.png

Activity: 225

https://i.imgur.com/vAV1g5A.png

Good to hear but how are you going with actually fixing the issue of the day, staking/MN or lack there of? It is very hard to convince myself to stick it out when you are paying out around 6.85% on a masternode atm which is around what a bluechip stock would offer. Throw in a falling value and it is starting to look scary. You have been saying it will rectify itself for weeks now and still just as bad as day 1. We are not just not getting the new reward, we are getting much less that the old reward. Please fix this as priority 1.

https://masternodes.online/currencies/LUX/

If anyone wants to trade some LUX for BTC without having to send it to cryptopia before BTC is at zero, I will sell you 1 lux for 1 BTC straight across.
I will be the loser on that trade very soon, as LUX just may have a use, but BTC is just a coin.

can you send me a btc first and I'll send you a LUX in return to see if your offer is legit?

well I can see you certainly didn't comprehend the offer, I'm selling lux not buying it.

Sweet deal! Can you also take away my BMW and give me a Honda Civic instead? I heard BMW are going to go bankrupt tomorrow as well, just like BTC.

didn't you notice... I switched the hood emblem, that BMW you see is just an emblem, you've been driving a Civic for months now. That's why the oil stains on your driveway are drying up and you haven't needed to call the tow truck and pay for over priced repairs lately.
Activity: 349
Merit: 250

Activity: 7
If anyone wants to trade some LUX for BTC without having to send it to cryptopia before BTC is at zero, I will sell you 1 lux for 1 BTC straight across.
I will be the loser on that trade very soon, as LUX just may have a use, but BTC is just a coin.

can you send me a btc first and I'll send you a LUX in return to see if your offer is legit?

well I can see you certainly didn't comprehend the offer, I'm selling lux not buying it.

Sweet deal! Can you also take away my BMW and give me a Honda Civic instead? I heard BMW are going to go bankrupt tomorrow as well, just like BTC.
Activity: 225

Can't tell whether this guy is trolling or plain stupid

I guess you are new around these parts, he is well known.
Activity: 64

Can't tell whether this guy is trolling or plain stupid

1 lux = 1 btc ??

release the drugs please...  10 dollars are not the same as 10000

it will be soon, or didn't you understand the offer?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Activity: 15

1 lux = 1 btc ??

release the drugs please...  10 dollars are not the same as 10000
Pages:
Jump to: