Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 85. (Read 130223 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 13
https://www.reddit.com/r/LUXCoin/comments/82mtjc/altminernet_gone/?st=jeh7tcln&sh=c5f1ad33

https://privatebin.net/?db730b6eda1b4923#1W3av4nYGGf/2hJWagu0KGk1y682sRxIhzfMBSe+wt4=

This document will expire in 6 days.
Well, yeah - we're down. Not hacked, on complete own purpose.
=======================================================================
This was a test project. We wanted to learn new stuff, get known to new people and just wanted to see where it goes. We have our reason for the shutdown - there is still a life outside of crypto guys!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What did we learn?

* Trust no one ;-)

* MOST mining pool operators are to dump to run a pool. If you want a reliable pool operated by persons who know what they do switch over to yiimp, zpool or unimining. Pickle Rick. All others are crap, indeed most of them were trained by us & redirected all their questions to us!

* If a pool offers much less then 1% fee -> SCAM! Servers cost money. Transactions cost money. Operating costs money. Just calculate if it is better to have a 0.1% lower fee - or a stable pool. If you miss one hour of mining on a pool with 0.1% lower fee you will loose 5% of your income! Only because you cared about 0.1%?!

* Miners are greedy and don't notice if anybody scams them. Proof?
  - Some "random" ^_^ pool: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lux/address.dws?LL6vvQxQSTjp5d1Yf4NT2Lfwf6qyBKngdD.htm
  - Total received 64619 LUX
  - With 1% fee (this pool had lower fee then 1%) this should make around 646 LUX on fees.
  - Guess what? ONE(!) of their topia addresses is in this transaction https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lux/tx.dws?356941.htm
  - And whoops, this topia address has already received 1030 LUX?
  - Of course, they will now argue "it is because we are mining to this address etc...". Just look at the transaction, you notice fairly quick which are mining and which are other transactions. Have fun finding their other cryptopia addresses - there are more.
  - Next proof: https://imagebin.ca/v/3u2xyW4KQpNB
  - Yep, orange balance goes down without blue balance going up... This miner lost 7 GBX. For sure they will now tell "we have compensated him etc...". Miners, look at your graphs and understand how this stuff works! Don't get scammed by people who don't understand how to run a pool.

Real hugs fly out to the following persons who are _really_ fair-minded:
- Antonio Moratti
- oliveskin
- phm
- tpruvot
- hewwo
- whywefight
- zpool

Wait for it. We will be back.
PrivateBin - Because ignorance is bliss1.1.1 PrivateBin is a minimalist, open source online pastebin where the server has zero knowledge of pasted data. Data is encrypted/decrypted in the browser using 256 bits AES. More information on the project page.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
No, I got two more payments after they went offline.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
what happened to altminer Huh site disappeared, the discord disappeared, twitter there is no page too Huh Angry Angry Angry

Interesting.. Exit Scam? Maybe?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
what happened to altminer Huh site disappeared, the discord disappeared, twitter there is no page too Huh Angry Angry Angry
LUX --- FTW
Yay!!!  Smiley

LUX had a good run.. But now it's done.. Smiley
Wow...you changed your mind quickly in 3 days...and now I'm confused  Huh

The opinion probably changes depending if he want to sell or buy Smiley Not uncommon, and a widely used tactic.

What he said, Not bashing LUX at all by the way... One is allowed to Buy and Sell with it's Ups and Downs Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
LUX --- FTW
Yay!!!  Smiley

Wow...you changed your mind quickly in 3 days...and now I'm confused  Huh

The opinion probably changes depending if he want to sell or buy Smiley Not uncommon, and a widely used tactic.
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
LUX --- FTW
Yay!!!  Smiley

Wow...you changed your mind quickly in 3 days...and now I'm confused  Huh
Activity: 210
Activity: 225
89 coins no stake since 2 feb.  Cry Very disappointing.

16120 coins in MN and 10.4 coins after nearly a week. Something is very broken. I am really surprised this coin is holding it's value atm.
Activity: 78
89 coins no stake since 2 feb.  Cry Very disappointing.
Activity: 224
Do you think I can get away with -i 22 on a 1060 card? I am currently using -i 20 I think. How much extra performance can realistically be expected between 20 and 22?

here you have benchmark and setup for 1060 for phi algo  http://yiimp.eu/bench?algo=phi&chip=46
Activity: 225
Do you think I can get away with -i 22 on a 1060 card? I am currently using -i 20 I think. How much extra performance can realistically be expected between 20 and 22?
Cooler card = more hashes = more stable mining = more money.

Well i am getting +- 33 MH/s per Card. But i am running -i 22.
I also have been thinking of selling my rig..
Still need to decide. Smiley

Im also at i 22 with my 1080 ti cards Smiley 75 degree is a decent temperature in my opinion. My cards are the same, but in a closed cabinet next to eachother.

Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 118

Im also at i 22 with my 1080 ti cards Smiley 75 degree is a decent temperature in my opinion. My cards are the same, but in a closed cabinet next to eachother.
Activity: 23

Is it really a 'rig' or just a single card?  You can't run 8 threads for anything over 2 cards iirc.  Even for a single card, more than 2-3 doesn't increase hashrate anyway.\

EDIT: don't know how i missed the build info Smiley  W/ 6 cards, 8 threads is def a problem - try 2 instead.

Thanks I tried changing threads to 1 and 2 and the output is now:
[12:02:52] Set default algorithm to phi
[12:02:52] Set algorithm N-factor to 10 (N to 429496729)

Then it stops Sad
Activity: 340
Merit: 29
Could someone help please, I am running the following (with my wallet and rig name) but all I see is the 'Welcome' Screen of SGMiner then it closes.

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer.exe -k phi -o stratum+tcp://pickaxe.pro:8333 -u ***WALLET*** -I 20 -p ***RIG***,c=LUX

what is wrong?

4x RX580 8GB
2x RX480 8GB
Windows 10
Latest AMD Driver

I also tried:
Code:
-gpu-platform 2 -w 128 --thread-concurrency 4608 --gpu-threads 8 --nfactor 10 -v

Is it really a 'rig' or just a single card?  You can't run 8 threads for anything over 2 cards iirc.  Even for a single card, more than 2-3 doesn't increase hashrate anyway.\

EDIT: don't know how i missed the build info Smiley  W/ 6 cards, 8 threads is def a problem - try 2 instead.
Activity: 23
Could someone help please, I am running the following (with my wallet and rig name) but all I see is the 'Welcome' Screen of SGMiner then it closes.

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer.exe -k phi -o stratum+tcp://pickaxe.pro:8333 -u ***WALLET*** -I 20 -p ***RIG***,c=LUX

what is wrong?

4x RX580 8GB
2x RX480 8GB
Windows 10
Latest AMD Driver

https://s18.postimg.org/qtdrozcvd/Untitled.png

I also tried:
Code:
-gpu-platform 2 -w 128 --thread-concurrency 4608 --gpu-threads 8 --nfactor 10 -v

Pages:
Jump to: