Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page - page 12. (Read 147065 times)

Activity: 954
Merit: 250
Is  mining  the  only  way  to  get  some  initial  coins?

You could always buy them on the exchange too.
When wallet will be fixed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

You could always buy them on the exchange too.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
- snip -

Is there anything we can do to help address those issues? My wallet is still lagging quite a lot, W7 64Bit, i7, 16GB RAM.

Some users already helped on Discord with reporting the problem, thanks for your help.
Also a new developer joined, so more helping hands on the code which will be probably seen in a more stable wallet in the future.

sorry, not so true, the older versions were worked but lagged a lot, i`ve never seen such qt wallets. When there becomes more coins in wallet you would panic much with those lags..

waiting fix mate, i agree, if you started to touch premine so do the best wallet first of ALL

By having multiple inputs and lots of coin chunks in change address might cause some lags. And because it's not happening to a large amount of users, issue is harder to track down/isolate.
As I've stated earlier - it will be investigated further to try to find the cause or optimize the process.

do you have some news about cryptopia? wallet upgrade still pending there

Should be up & running in the next 12 hours, unfortunately we cannot control their update process.
I'll update the topic as soon as I can.

Thanks!
Activity: 364
ONe Social Network.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
will we have masternode for LUXcoin? thnks all
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Well, the CPU usage and sync issues were addressed in version 3.0.0, most users have everything in working order, some still have issues.
Most probably, investigation will continue to see what can be improved.

Because of wallet  lugging and freezing there are much orphans catching
Fix it! Not only Linux users are mining your coin

Why you devs have a problems with QT wallets? Is it so hard to make working wallet?
Is it so hard with your premine to find few coins to pay guy, who really makes wallets without bugs?
Is it Autocad of microsoft office soft? No !!! this is just windows QT wallet, which has in normal working condition every coin in the world, except LUX !!!

I supported Lux mining from first day and why now should I see always lugging wallet and no rewards for staking - only orphans?

cause they think about masternodes only, how to slice a cake.. not normal at all

Is there anything we can do to help address those issues? My wallet is still lagging quite a lot, W7 64Bit, i7, 16GB RAM.
Activity: 40
Community seems to be great but I'm new to crypto world so is this right time to buy this coin?
Activity: 319
Anorganix thanks for paying attention
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
sorry, not so true, the older versions were worked but lagged a lot, i`ve never seen such qt wallets. When there becomes more coins in wallet you would panic much with those lags..

waiting fix mate, i agree, if you started to touch premine so do the best wallet first of ALL
copper member
Per aspera ad astra
Well, the CPU usage and sync issues were addressed in version 3.0.0, most users have everything in working order, some still have issues.
Most probably, investigation will continue to see what can be improved.

Why you devs have a problems with QT wallets? Is it so hard to make working wallet?
Is it so hard with your premine to find few coins to pay guy, who really makes wallets without bugs?
Is it Autocad of microsoft office soft? No !!! this is just windows QT wallet, which has in normal working condition every coin in the world, except LUX !!!

I supported Lux mining from first day and why now should I see always lugging wallet and no rewards for staking - only orphans?

cause they think about masternodes only, how to slice a cake.. not normal at all
Activity: 85

Activity: 364
ONe Social Network.
Thank you guys for your support and help (and constructive criticism), indeed coins need 36 hours before they are mature for staking.

Again, I know it's not the most pleasant thing to do but please take your time to read the 110+ pages to learn about staking / coin specs / pre-mine etc.
Or, feel free to join the official Discord to stay up to date, as there is a growing community over there.

@AltMiner.net & @crackfoo
Special thanks go towards you for your constant support with daemon updates for your pools.

Activity: 224
This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
Activity: 46
Let us take the opportunity to invest in this great project. In addition to a promising and necessary branch in the new times, the Team is committed to take us very far with
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Well, what was the purse to break? 2.2.4 worked normally, 3.0.0 from the installation can not be synchronized.  Huh
Are you by any chance a designer of Russian Lada?  Grin
New wallet version is still freezing and lugging
Less than previous but still 20-50% percents of CPU using
Why?
Only LUX wallet - all other QT wallets are running fine
copper member
Per aspera ad astra
Thank you guys for your support and help (and constructive criticism), indeed coins need 36 hours before they are mature for staking.

Again, I know it's not the most pleasant thing to do but please take your time to read the 110+ pages to learn about staking / coin specs / pre-mine etc.
Or, feel free to join the official Discord to stay up to date, as there is a growing community over there.

@AltMiner.net & @crackfoo
Special thanks go towards you for your constant support with daemon updates for your pools.
Activity: 100
i just created a lux.conf with this info:

daemon=1

listen=1

rpcuser=your-user-name

rpcpassword=your-password

rpcport=9898

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

staking=1

Do I have everything now to start staking?

I saw in discord that this is the linux settings, not sure if windows requires all of that as well but this looks correct.

I dont know what to do for the wallet to say that i have mature coins and it starts staking... can u help me?

I am not sure about the exact amount of time but I know it is over 30 hours. You have to wait a day and a half or so before they start to stake.

ok thank you

i dont think window required the conf file to stake, just unlock wallet, wait for coins to be mature and start staking
Pages:
Jump to: