Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page - page 9. (Read 147065 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Announcement

Wallet 3.0.1 (Windows only) is available on GitHub.
If wallet version 3.0.0 is working for you there is no need to update it as this new version only addresses the init_blockindex bug.

Alos, Cryptopia is back online with the node.
They have 12 connections and a block height of 46065 at the time of posting.

Thanks!

I installed Version 3.0.1 on Windows 8.1 machine and it is taking forever to synchronize (>2 hours). It reached up to 11 hours behind and then it hung up (not responding). Should I kill the process or wait for it to sync?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Of course it is lower, you can see network weight is bigger and bigger, everybody HODL and hope price to go up Smiley.
Activity: 47
LUXcoin price slightly decreases today, but it has still experienced sideway. Good luck guys.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
LUX hash rate is so low at the moment amd that makes it proffitable to mine. I make 10$/day on average and no other coin gives this profit at the moment Smiley
I really hope devs will come with some good news in the near future and this coin will get to the moon, but now i really like the situation of this low net hash!

even ETN?! I think you missed that one!  Wink
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Do we have signature campaign for LUXcoin community? If yes, please give me the link to join. thanks all.
Not yet, but devs are talk in discord about marketing campaign that will start this week

"2cryptoGuyz -
We are putting together a bunch of sharable slides for twitter and FB that will start this week. We agree that getting our name out to those new investors is important."

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
LUX hash rate is so low at the moment amd that makes it proffitable to mine. I make 10$/day on average and no other coin gives this profit at the moment Smiley
I really hope devs will come with some good news in the near future and this coin will get to the moon, but now i really like the situation of this low net hash!
Activity: 58
Do we have signature campaign for LUXcoin community? If yes, please give me the link to join. thanks all.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Devs are really busy for the next big thing
Activity: 43
will we have signature campaigns, devs? thank you very much.
Activity: 60
Looks like a solid project, not much volume on cryptopia though, is Lux on any of the rank sites?
Activity: 5
All links in very first publish.Please spread the hashrate between swimming pools.Happy exploration!
Activity: 8
My wallet got stuck and won't update anymore.
It is connected but does not receive any blocks past 38744, as seen on the picture
Upgraded to v3 and v3.1 but problem persisting.

No issues reported recently with sync but you can try adding these peers to your config.

I am connected to the network already, see pictures (also added those peers)
Wallet is not receiving blocks past 38744 and it is been online for those 5 days.

Any way to troubleshoot?

https://imgur.com/a/lqGlK
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
What will be POS reward after block 100k?  Huh Grin After 200k?

Try reading the Whitepaper to find out.

It is connected but does not receive any blocks past 38744, as seen on the picture

No issues reported recently with sync but you can try adding these peers to your config.
Activity: 8

https://i.imgur.com/CgHWRng.jpg
Activity: 31
What will be POS reward after block 100k?  Huh Grin After 200k?
copper member
Per aspera ad astra
I stopped upgrading wallet at version 2.2. .. it still seems to work just fine.. I do not get why are you upgrading again and again

I am still using the first version of the wallet. Staking works and I get coins from gpu mining as well. I am holding, have not tried sending coins yet. Do I still have to update my wallet?

Yup, still works until new protocol will be enforced.

Wallet upgrade to readjust POS staking for MNs sold to Vetted few (who?). Dev. always changing language for everything. Even inside of wallet.  Angry  

MNs and PoS specs were announced since launch and after that presented in the Whitepaper.
Activity: 31
Wallet upgrade to readjust POS staking for MNs sold to Vetted few (who?). Dev. always changing language for everything. Even inside of wallet.  Angry 
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I stopped upgrading wallet at version 2.2. .. it still seems to work just fine.. I do not get why are you upgrading again and again
I am still using the first version of the wallet. Staking works and I get coins from gpu mining as well. I am holding, have not tried sending coins yet. Do I still have to update my wallet?
Activity: 27
copper member
Per aspera ad astra
The development team is increasing (+2 devs) and the wallets issues are being addressed.
I'm sure it's rather annoying to have tons of wallet updates but sometimes it happens.

Thanks!

Too bad the lux devs aren't going to release a wallet that increases lux price

I think one of the reason the price is so low is wallet issues. I find it very strange that after 3 updates they could't fix the maun issue - lagging...
Pages:
Jump to: