Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page - page 34. (Read 147082 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
@mitache365
This topic is self-moderated and every single useless post you make will be deleted.

LUX dev team is useless but is here, isnt it? Can we know the dev real identity with a picture like other NOT SCAM coins?

Why do you need that? Nothing wrong with remaining anonymous, give me the full details of the Bitcoin devs and original creator then? All we have is a name and even that is up for debate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
lol missed the boat i can see, price crashed already by 100%
everyone dumped there 1000 lux bags Smiley

oh well next

Well this is not truth, there is volume like 1BTC, this is ridiculous compare to project long term ability, so seems like most people HODL what is the main idea when you are in POS coin with Maseternodes options. So stop all this FUD.
We will see, cryptopia is a great exchange to start with dev's seems to know what they are doing so that's good
They seem to follow the right trail no scam detector is triggered here atm

But as you can see in the selling behaviour @ cryptopia, people are paranoid trust is pretty low atm
There is also alot of pre-mine and we don't know who or how many are holding big bags
It really depends of the end user right now
Not sure how people can dump their coins like that , unless they dont pay for elec ... lucky people.

But nice to see the first listing on an exchange.

I really don't understand it. Why even bother mining it in the first place if it's just to grab a few dollars. Surely people would prefer having more money rather than less.

The lack of patience and vision in some people never ceases to amaze me. Especially in the Crypto world. Let those weirdos dump for peanuts. After that,  the more intelligent people can keep their asking price high and make some better money.

It's usually always like this with any newly listed project. It still confuses me though.
You're probably right but only in some situations, 95% won't even succeed to a decent price, even after years so it's more or less of a gamble
Better to dump most of the coins in the first "high" wave and save only some for future

They don't succeed because of themselves. So that is a peril of their own making. If I had the world's largest diamond mining company and decided I wanted the price per diamond to be 1 dollar, I would destroy the diamond market by making it unprofitable for all. It would become a worthless stone, demand would crash because people don't want something they view as worthless and I would make myself and everyone else involved poorer.

I get what you say, I just think it's stupid. At the current price it's better to hold on. It would barely cover the electric costs and the strain it puts on your rigs just isn't worth it. You would make more money just dumping the rig on eBay. Lol.

The Crypto market is volatile, I get it. Even still, people should give something a chance. They only risk losing out on a few dollars if the project isn't successful. This isn't bitcoin here. The rush to the bottom and panic of a falling profit margin doesn't make sense to me in this case.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102

It's classic Freud's typo...
LUX developers know something. Maybe should collect some BTX for future
Not sure how people can dump their coins like that , unless they dont pay for elec ... lucky people.

I really don't understand it. Why even bother mining it in the first place if it's just to grab a few dollars. Surely people would prefer having more money rather than less.

The lack of patience and vision in some people never ceases to amaze me. Especially in the Crypto world. Let those weirdos dump for peanuts. After that,  the more intelligent people can keep their asking price high and make some better money.

It's usually always like this with any newly listed project. It still confuses me though.
You're probably right but only in some situations, 95% won't even succeed to a decent price, even after years so it's more or less of a gamble
Better to dump most of the coins in the first "high" wave and save only some for future
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

oh well next

Well this is not truth, there is volume like 1BTC, this is ridiculous compare to project long term ability, so seems like most people HODL what is the main idea when you are in POS coin with Maseternodes options. So stop all this FUD.
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
No idea either , specially on a new coin.

If they are just in for a small profit they can mine the old coins , not much difference from the steady yield of them.

The lack of patience and vision in some people never ceases to amaze me. Especially in the Crypto world. Let those weirdos dump for peanuts. After that,  the more intelligent people can keep their asking price high and make some better money.

Activity: 676
Merit: 250

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
LUXCoin price in Cryptopia is now 2.35$. I can mine about 4 coins per day, which is more than 9$. I can make with the same rig 4-5$ when mining ETH.  I expect either this price will drop or new hashing power will be moved to LUXCoin soon.

Shuuuuut it's secret my friend  Cheesy

haha
I think the point here is to hold, because the price will go rather up in long term. As long as there is hashing power this project will be alive, so we should spread the word instead of keeping secrets

oh well next
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
You see that message because of the new client auto-update feature.
It will be gone once a new version will be released and you'll have your first client update done.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
How can I fix this wallet error?

I am using the latest version on https://github.com/216k155/lux/releases/download/V2.2.1/lux-qt-wins-2-2-1.zip
Activity: 47

LUXCoin is now listed on Cryptopia!

Also, market info was updated in both official explorer and community explorer, feel free to have a look.
Thanks everyone for support!
It's really good news for LUXcoin. Thank you dev for your post. Please keep up your good work for the project, keep it growing daily and fly to the moon in the future.
copper member
Per aspera ad astra
@mitache365
This topic is self-moderated and every single useless post you make will be deleted.
copper member
Per aspera ad astra

LUXCoin is now listed on Cryptopia!

Also, market info was updated in both official explorer and community explorer, feel free to have a look.
Thanks everyone for support!
Activity: 80
LUXCoin price in Cryptopia is now 2.35$. I can mine about 4 coins per day, which is more than 9$. I can make with the same rig 4-5$ when mining ETH.  I expect either this price will drop or new hashing power will be moved to LUXCoin soon.

Shuuuuut it's secret my friend  Cheesy
Activity: 27
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Thank you for your post, but the latest version of LUXcoin wallet will be automatically synced with the network.
Here is the link for downloading
https://github.com/216k155/lux/releases/tag/V2.2.1
Hope it helps!
Fantastic news! Don't dump your coins guys, this one is not easy to mine and can reach a much higher value...if it gets pumped (like many new listings do). Hold on and create some demand to raise those buy orders and we will all be better off. I will be buying some more myself and staking them as I continue mining for a while. Good luck all.
Pages:
Jump to: