Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page - page 4. (Read 147065 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
wow the price is going up extremely! I hope he is worth it and the 3,000,000 million of the devs are not on the market for a long time or are stacked ..
Does anyone know what will happen to the dev coins when?

Some coins were sold to investors to help fund exchange listing and some were used to remunerate the developers that joined the team.
As far as I know, there are also some funds allocated toward marketing and PR, wouldn't know the amounts tho.

I have some gap between amount shown on the wallet and amount shown at the block explorer.
The amount on the explorer is correct right? (I've updated my wallet to latest version.)

For PoS blocks reward is split into 60% for staking and 40% for MN reward. Wallet shows the 2 LUX block reward, you are getting 1.2 coins for staking (and 0.8 goes to MN).
If you restart the wallet it should update the amounts. Maybe that's the case?

why site https://luxcoin.tech/ not save SSL? or SSL error...

It looks like there is an issue with the certificate configuration.
If should be taken care of soon, I remember seeing someone in Discord reporting the issue to one of the team members.

Wow, great news! Thanks dev for the information. I am waiting for signature bounty of LUXcoin project, too.
Activity: 12
A few days ago, DEV withdrew 100,000 LUX from the premiere. And for the last day on the exchange, the volume of trades was created. Finally they came up with the idea. 63 btc volume!
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
wow the price is going up extremely! I hope he is worth it and the 3,000,000 million of the devs are not on the market for a long time or are stacked ..

Some coins were sold to investors to help fund exchange listing and some were used to remunerate the developers that joined the team.
As far as I know, there are also some funds allocated toward marketing and PR, wouldn't know the amounts tho.

I have some gap between amount shown on the wallet and amount shown at the block explorer.
The amount on the explorer is correct right? (I've updated my wallet to latest version.)

For PoS blocks reward is split into 60% for staking and 40% for MN reward. Wallet shows the 2 LUX block reward, you are getting 1.2 coins for staking (and 0.8 goes to MN).
If you restart the wallet it should update the amounts. Maybe that's the case?

It looks like there is an issue with the certificate configuration.
If should be taken care of soon, I remember seeing someone in Discord reporting the issue to one of the team members.
Activity: 45
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
hi guy what is a password for cgminer ? PLEASE THANKS

elbandiminer
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
hi guy what is a password for cgminer ? PLEASE THANKS
copper member
Per aspera ad astra
- snip -

Do you want a conversation about LUX is scam or not? lol
I am also thinking how much $$ promised to you to be the clown at BCT. I cant believe you cant see the full shitcoin scam here, if not you really have problems  Cool

Well, I was expecting that given the context and the argue we had in the last pages, guess I deserve it.
Anyway, yes I didn't work for free - but as opposed to what you may think, I didn't get engaged in this coin for the money.
Activity: 148
I don't think airdrop is now the most important aspect.
Signature campaign might spread LUXcoin project out, then it might be more popular.
Activity: 731
Merit: 500
Not now as you stated, but in about 50K blocks, as announced.
And yes, your math is good, in both cases.

Now that you've posted your concern about this whole deception thing I consider that this PoS and MN aspect is clear for everyone.
As such, any future posts from you quoting the same text over and over again will be deleted without notice.

Later edit: To really feed your appetite, feel free to stake with the older wallet to get 2 LUX instead of 1.2. The team will pay the difference to the MN owners. Because an asshole is always an asshole.

https://explorer.luxcoin.xyz/address/LgViENrmgbK7hAMK8gmZMVn3m2SQeHEhiv

Dev staking using old wallet!
Dev is an asshole!  Grin

And looks like it was dumping coins to cryptopia like there is no tomorrow.

I feel bad for everyone that invested into this ;-(
How is this to be understood at all?
What's it?

Check discord / previous post here.

There was a huge dump of 32k coins to cryptopia , and someone figured out the address is one of the luxcoin team member ones.

And on top of that it is staking with an old version of the wallet to get 2.00 reward rather than paying a cut to MN's .. so double fishy.

I'm trying to get in touch with devs and find out more, I've also seen some big amount (over 30k) being traded in 1 order that leads to a premine address.
Will update once I have news.

Do you want a conversation about LUX is scam or not? lol
I am also thinking how much $$ promised to you to be the clown at BCT. I cant believe you cant see the full shitcoin scam here, if not you really have problems  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Ok, from what I was able to gather from Discord:
  • there will be a compensation for MN owners that didn't get the 40% PoS reward in the last few days (because new protocol wasn't enforced yet to allow only new wallets to sync)
  • this will be covered after the issue is fixed by somehow averaging the blocks/day for a MN vs. days passed for calculating the amount
  • the sale was done by one of the devs to increase the volume, which has by now reached a value of 40.2 BTC (ie: at the time of posting)

You were right to dissociate yourself from the team of developers. I understand it now.
They use you to take hot potatoes out of the fire and do not bark a word when we blame them for fraud. Not that they have anything to say ...

Hahaha, still wearing the bruises. To be honest, the reason I got involved in this is because I believed (and still do) that it has the potential to put some new tech on the table.
I've expressed my position clearly multiple times - as you've said - but I guess we'll just have to wait and see what it will become. Ideas behind LUX could be huge if they get to see the light of day.

Thanks!

What kind of light comes after the identity of the developer falls into darkness.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Its time to review the Devs' team public profiles...
copper member
Per aspera ad astra
Ok, from what I was able to gather from Discord:
  • there will be a compensation for MN owners that didn't get the 40% PoS reward in the last few days (because new protocol wasn't enforced yet to allow only new wallets to sync)
  • this will be covered after the issue is fixed by somehow averaging the blocks/day for a MN vs. days passed for calculating the amount
  • the sale was done by one of the devs to increase the volume, which has by now reached a value of 40.2 BTC (ie: at the time of posting)

You were right to dissociate yourself from the team of developers. I understand it now.
They use you to take hot potatoes out of the fire and do not bark a word when we blame them for fraud. Not that they have anything to say ...

Hahaha, still wearing the bruises. To be honest, the reason I got involved in this is because I believed (and still do) that it has the potential to put some new tech on the table.
I've expressed my position clearly multiple times - as you've said - but I guess we'll just have to wait and see what it will become. Ideas behind LUX could be huge if they get to see the light of day.

Thanks!
legendary
When the ICO ends ?

There is no ICO in luxcoin.

Almost the same, selling some coins by the developers.  Grin
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
When the ICO ends ?
legendary

Activity: 676
Merit: 250

Pretty much that , yea ... people sometimes.. for real  Grin
copper member
Per aspera ad astra
Pages:
Jump to: