Pages:
Author

Topic: [M1] SupplyShock | Whitepaper Release | ShockTrader Imminent! | Updated Roadmap! - page 30. (Read 52313 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Nice Smiley So I know this might sound kind of stupid but as long as I save my wallet.dat then download the new wallet and sync it with my old wallet.dat then everything will be okay right?

You don't have to do any of that, just download & run  Smiley
So I don't have to change anything in my %appdata% roaming folder for M1? Just download the new wallet and load it and it will just sync up where my older version of the wallet left off? That will be pretty sweet Smiley

Yes. You should make a backup though - always make backups! Smiley
Activity: 666
wtf ?

i find bug ^ after installation run wallet all ok ^ but when I opened console and type "help" I was sent to hell ^ the next attempt to start wallet , I was sent to hell  )))

Plzz fix

Thx

Wierd, mine works perfectly fine..

Try to do some basic things first like restart wallet, restart computer or try to uninstall from control panel & reinstall?

I returned to the 1.1.2 and wait fix bug ) but thank you for the proposed solutions, I am confident that the problem is in the client...
Activity: 490
wtf ?

i find bug ^ after installation run wallet all ok ^ but when I opened console and type "help" I was sent to hell ^ the next attempt to start wallet , I was sent to hell  )))

Plzz fix

Thx

Wierd, mine works perfectly fine..

Try to do some basic things first like restart wallet, restart computer or try to uninstall from control panel & reinstall?
Activity: 666
wtf ?

i find bug ^ after installation run wallet all ok ^ but when I opened console and type "help" I was sent to hell ^ the next attempt to start wallet , I was sent to hell  )))

Plzz fix

Thx
Really like the new wallet guys Smiley Great work and going to grab some more M1 while I can while the price is still under 100k a coin because I can easily see this coin reaching 250k to 500k easily with this type of top notch developing Wink Cheers

I would be willing to rock a Supply Shock signature if you're willing to make one for the community?  Smiley
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Really like the new wallet guys Smiley Great work and going to grab some more M1 while I can while the price is still under 100k a coin because I can easily see this coin reaching 250k to 500k easily with this type of top notch developing Wink Cheers
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Great wallet update guys!

I'm definitely liquidating my other coins to buy more Supply Shock at this price point..everyone selling right now Is nuts LOL
Nice Smiley So I know this might sound kind of stupid but as long as I save my wallet.dat then download the new wallet and sync it with my old wallet.dat then everything will be okay right?

You don't have to do any of that, just download & run  Smiley
So I don't have to change anything in my %appdata% roaming folder for M1? Just download the new wallet and load it and it will just sync up where my older version of the wallet left off? That will be pretty sweet Smiley

Nope, I didn't have to do any of that! I just ran it & the wallet knew exactly what to do Cheesy

v1.2.2.0 Wallet Update

GUI Update + Multi-Tab Social and Exchange Revamp

Getting everything squared away before releasing the beta for the Built-In TradeBot.
Please check out the new thread and stay tuned for our exciting updates as well!

Love the new wallet! Can't wait for the new features to be activated!
Is the new wallet a mandatory update? Like do we need to make sure that we have the new wallet? I'm just curious and if so is the link for the newest  version of the wallet in the OP?

I got the new wallet from the OP & it looks really, really nice.

Im not sure if its mandatory but in my opinion it should be updated..

v1.2.2.0 Wallet Update

Getting everything squared away before releasing the beta for the Built-In TradeBot.
Please check out the new thread and stay tuned for our exciting updates as well!

Is the new wallet a mandatory update? Like do we need to make sure that we have the new wallet? I'm just curious and if so is the link for the newest  version of the wallet in the OP?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
when can we expect the beta release?
Holy Crap, my wallet has 25 active connections! I've never seen that before lol
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 295
Merit: 250

v1.2.2.0 Wallet Update

Hi All!

I'm staking my coins. It's running very smoothly. Any other experiences?

Can anyone explain for me what auto-arbitrage is?

Auto arbitrage is when you buy coins from one exchange, then sell them on another exchange were people are willing to pay more money for them, automatically..
It's probably referring to the trading bot. I think it means it can do arbitrage by itself on multiple exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: