Pages:
Author

Topic: [M1] SupplyShock | Whitepaper Release | ShockTrader Imminent! | Updated Roadmap! - page 32. (Read 52313 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
now its moving towards 200K mark , most probably it will cross 200K within next 12-24 hr.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 295
now this coin is moving towards 100K
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Wasn't expecting first page on Bittrex so soon. This probably means that we'll go to 200k in 24-48 hours.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Highest holder on trex ,the one with 1662 coins has posted his sale order @200K , so now i think it would be very hard to get them below 80K .

200k could be set with the next critical update

Quote from: M1X
I have concluded updating the wallet from QT4 to QT5 & have some exciting updates in the works! Smiley

A security hard fork will be included with those updates as well as a few enhancements I know everyone will enjoy.

I would just like to thank everyone for joining us during this exciting time!

Please stand by for updates.

I agree, he's done great work with the wallet so far! It's nice to have a dev that tries to acknowledge everyone..
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Less than 4.5K coins are left on sell side of trex.

4500 coins = 15 % of the  total supply

the lasts sells orders are 0.00910000 sat , this is too expensive

I know but currently just little less than 13K coins are present on trex ,i have calculated this data using distribution bar of trex.Most probably others are staking their coins.Due to its total supply even at 70K sat this coin is still cheap.

There's very little staking happening, the diff is at it's lowest, and the chain is running verrrryyyyyy slow. I sent 350 coins to Trex about 20 mins ago, still hasn't shown up. and the Block explorer is down so cant check the TXID...

Dev, can you ask the explorer host to get it back up and running?

I apologize, the Block Explorer will be back up momentarily..
Activity: 224
trying to move up and catch dumpers but those tiny bots orders always 1 sat higher ...
Highest holder on trex ,the one with 1662 coins has posted his sale order @200K , so now i think it would be very hard to get them below 80K .

200k could be set with the next critical update

Quote from: M1X
I have concluded updating the wallet from QT4 to QT5 & have some exciting updates in the works! Smiley

A security hard fork will be included with those updates as well as a few enhancements I know everyone will enjoy.

I would just like to thank everyone for joining us during this exciting time!

Please stand by for updates.
1% of all coin supply for around 0,25 BTC

On C-cex there are not even any left for sale

even yobit is also almost empty ,in trex also only around 4K coins are there for sale.Seems like it will cross 100K today.

It looks very very nice.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

I know but currently just little less than 13K coins are present on trex ,i have calculated this data using distribution bar of trex.Most probably others are staking their coins.Due to its total supply even at 70K sat this coin is still cheap.

There's very little staking happening, the diff is at it's lowest, and the chain is running verrrryyyyyy slow. I sent 350 coins to Trex about 20 mins ago, still hasn't shown up. and the Block explorer is down so cant check the TXID...

Dev, can you ask the explorer host to get it back up and running?
i feel this is going to be hard to get dumped before M1X next update

Pages:
Jump to: