Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ MagicalDice Signature campaign - Earn up to 0.15 BTC per week![Closed] ★☆★ - page 25. (Read 40861 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
I have received my money from the 0.02 avatar campaign, thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
1 month for my avatar campaign. Got the paymwbt already so, big thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
I would like to join a senior member position please.

coinableS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/coinables-359727
Posts 1838
MD useranme:  coinables
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Payment dates will remain same as in OP 7th 14th 21st and 28th.  Far as rules changing or whatever nothing has changed. I have never liked paying for games n rounds and certain boards but until stars and cryptasm say to change it I will leave as is
its mean stars and cryptasm havent talked to change the rules ?
no update rules for this week ?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
Payment dates will remain same as in OP 7th 14th 21st and 28th.  Far as rules changing or whatever nothing has changed. I have never liked paying for games n rounds and certain boards but until stars and cryptasm say to change it I will leave as is

I take it that the posts are counted as posts / weeks on the campaign ?
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
To reduce spam post from participants you must mention in the rules one account per person.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I hope you're not paying for this shit:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hashmaster1-140438

This is shameful posts, that user repeat same words and spam threads tjust to get paid from sig camp. I don't think this type of users can success in any signature campaign.
Activity: 616

Wow that is really interesting post history with awesome speed, i think that kind of posts are not eligible to get paid but i am not official person of that campaign let's see what happened to this kind of posts.

Those are crappy posts. Ofcourse those doesn't qualify the rules of the campaign which is no spam. Repetitive post and those doesn't wven have a thought in it. I wonder if that person got actually paid the last time?  Undecided

.......and shall be banned soon from the campaign Wink

and probably from the forum too
legendary
In holiday we trust
I'm confused so are we getting paid on Monday as usual or we getting paid in Tue 7th of this month ?
Activity: 518

Wow that is really interesting post history with awesome speed, i think that kind of posts are not eligible to get paid but i am not official person of that campaign let's see what happened to this kind of posts.

Those are crappy posts. Ofcourse those doesn't qualify the rules of the campaign which is no spam. Repetitive post and those doesn't wven have a thought in it. I wonder if that person got actually paid the last time?  Undecided

.......and shall be banned soon from the campaign Wink
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1050

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Activity: 462
I noticed the payment this week will be on Oct.7th (cuz of the rule 7/14/21/28 as payment date) instead of Oct. 5 , which is Monday. I just want to know if our posts that will be made on Oct. 5 and 6 counted or not?
legendary
In holiday we trust
Before joining the campaign I looked into the payment per post and also the rules even though this isn't the highest paying campaign there was freedom to post where we wanted. Posting in Off Topic and Games & Round should be allowed as they have a high level of traffic and exposure is what a signature campaign is about. The only reccomendations I have is to increase the amount of valid posts a week to 150 - 200 for maybe Senior and higher because these ranks are more familiar with what is considered a qualifying post.

Had to agree with the freedom thing but then don't you think the 100 posts per week is high enough? If it'll increase more then I don't think it is ideal and it can somehow be considered spamming. Whether the posts are constructive 150-200 posts doesn't seem right.

Btw, Campaign manager, Can you clarify us to when you will set the new rules? I mean, imo you should do it by next week after this weeks payment.

I only say 150 - 200 posts a week because it makes the job easier for the campaign manager to look after one account instead of 2 and has anybody been kicked off the campaign yet ? (Maybe I be the first) This is my third week and everything seems cool as so why don't they hold onto the trusted posters and offer them an incentive maximum 150 - 200 posts is just that you don't have to post the maximum but its there. Personally I find it hard to post the maximum during some weeks when there's no topics that I have knowledge about. I agree that the new rules should be presented after next payment so we can decide if we like to continue in this campaign.
Activity: 378

Had to agree with the freedom thing but then don't you think the 100 posts per week is high enough? If it'll increase more then I don't think it is ideal and it can somehow be considered spamming. Whether the posts are constructive 150-200 posts doesn't seem right.

Btw, Campaign manager, Can you clarify us to when you will set the new rules? I mean, imo you should do it by next week after this weeks payment.
same questions with me, and i hope when set the new rules in after this weeks payment
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Hey guys ill be managing this campaign from now on. A few things to look out for cause ill be watching. Update me on your status if you switch from 1 rank to another but i will not switch your pay til current pay period is over. Also make constructive posts please, im a bit more strict then what youve seen in the past so if you want paid for all your posts id suggest staying on point. Theres more to add but i gotta head to work, any questions feel free to pm me

Good to see you be this great campaign..hope this will help MD to run the campaign healthy. at least you can reduce the number of spammers.
legendary
Before joining the campaign I looked into the payment per post and also the rules even though this isn't the highest paying campaign there was freedom to post where we wanted. Posting in Off Topic and Games & Round should be allowed as they have a high level of traffic and exposure is what a signature campaign is about. The only reccomendations I have is to increase the amount of valid posts a week to 150 - 200 for maybe Senior and higher because these ranks are more familiar with what is considered a qualifying post.

legendary
In holiday we trust
Pages:
Jump to: