Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ MagicalDice Signature campaign - Earn up to 0.15 BTC per week![Closed] ★☆★ - page 26. (Read 40861 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hey guys ill be managing this campaign from now on. A few things to look out for cause ill be watching. Update me on your status if you switch from 1 rank to another but i will not switch your pay til current pay period is over. Also make constructive posts please, im a bit more strict then what youve seen in the past so if you want paid for all your posts id suggest staying on point. Theres more to add but i gotta head to work, any questions feel free to pm me

my question is, are all the section here on the forum is counted like local boards are some will not be counted?
I will confirm this weekend if we are excluding certain boards. I really don't like paying for games n rounds or local boards or investors crap but i will go with what the consensus says
i think for new rules we prefer running after payment tomorrow sir,
for this week Just like the previous rules, who same idea with me ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hey guys ill be managing this campaign from now on. A few things to look out for cause ill be watching. Update me on your status if you switch from 1 rank to another but i will not switch your pay til current pay period is over. Also make constructive posts please, im a bit more strict then what youve seen in the past so if you want paid for all your posts id suggest staying on point. Theres more to add but i gotta head to work, any questions feel free to pm me

my question is, are all the section here on the forum is counted like local boards are some will not be counted?
I will confirm this weekend if we are excluding certain boards. I really don't like paying for games n rounds or local boards or investors crap but i will go with what the consensus says

as far as i know stars allows us to post on every section of the forum and will count as long as its constructive and relevant. and personally it is ok for me to allow posts on off topics, games n rounds and locals (though i rarely post on off topic and games n rounds) because there are a lot of viewers on the sections mentioned. just make it more strict and thoroughly check every post to make sure its constructive enough to be counted. anyway you as a campaign manager will have the last words, decide wisely Smiley

BTW congrats for being the MagicalDice sig campaign manager!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7

Good luck managing the campaign mate, some things that I personally would want to be changed:
1) Posts in other signature cmpaign threads, this thread, local , games and rounds and off-topic either shouldn't be allowed or should be more constructive.
2) Paydays shouldn't me much delayed.
3) A google doc sheet should be made that can be publicly viewable, which shows the starting post count, rank, avatar included or not if yes whats the next payment date and lastly an optional thing, the current post quality of the participants and how probable it is that they will be kicked for spam.
i guess thats all the recommendations i have for now, nice paying campaign
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos

Activity: 847
Merit: 500
I prefer to read post and make sure they're relevant. There's gonna be some upset users as I'm not just giving credit to every post. If you're a spammer youre gonna be upset. Sorry
[/quote]

Do we have to contact anyone for a payout or will they be done automatically into our MD account?

Btw: I was a Sr. Member last week and it was never updated in the front page.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
Welcome Yahoo and wish you good luck with MagicalDice.
I hope everything will continue to work as usual. I also suggest a method to know or check the number of counted posts of every member of this signature campaign like what Yobit do, for example, with its members. If this is not possible now, we understand and no problem
The problem on Yobits bot on post count is it doesn't clasify post either it's a spam or not. So this is not really a good option. Unless all participants will be willing to participate honestly.

I prefer to read post and make sure they're relevant. There's gonna be some upset users as I'm not just giving credit to every post. If you're a spammer youre gonna be upset. Sorry

Good to here that we now have a campaign manager. The only concern I have here is the payment schedule. If payments will not be delayed then anything else is alright. Goodluck yahoo !
legendary

Confirmed our Campaign Manager.
Will he also be managing the funds, or is he just counting the posts and moderating the campaign?

Good question. I think they will be in control of the funds. if not i will calculate the payments on payday and request the funds be sent to my magicaldice account so i can pay everyone. Not really an issue though man, look at my past history here im not gonna screw the forum and users over for a whole 1-2btc. They can disable my withdraws if they feel like theyre in danger.

Funds will be handled by cryptasm and stars

I hope everything will continue to work as usual. I also suggest a method to know or check the number of counted posts of every member of this signature campaign like what Yobit do, for example, with its members. If this is not possible now, we understand and no problem
Activity: 742

Will he also be managing the funds, or is he just counting the posts and moderating the campaign?

Good question. I think they will be in control of the funds. if not i will calculate the payments on payday and request the funds be sent to my magicaldice account so i can pay everyone. Not really an issue though man, look at my past history here im not gonna screw the forum and users over for a whole 1-2btc. They can disable my withdraws if they feel like theyre in danger.

legendary
Hi I want to join this campaign , my details below

Your username and link to your Bitcoin Talk profile: rizkyhiw / https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rizkyhiw-461467
Current member rank: Full Member
Current post count: 215 (include this one)
Your Magicaldice username: rizkyhiw

You need to add a "[" on the first code you got there in your sig. Look at it, it's distorted.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Hi I want to join this campaign , my details below

Your username and link to your Bitcoin Talk profile: rizkyhiw / https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rizkyhiw-461467
Current post count: 215 (include this one)
Your Magicaldice username: rizkyhiw
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
Your username and link to your Bitcoin Talk profile: justscrewit
Current post count: 153
Your Magicaldice username: screwit

Thanks Smiley

Signed you up.

I want to enroll the campaign!

username: Blawpaw
link to your Bitcoin Talk profile:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Current member rank:Hero
Current post count:886 (including this one)
Your Magicaldice username: Blawpaw

Signed you up.

Thanks for the add! I would like to know where can we manage our post count for the campaign. is there any google doc or site for that purpose?
legendary
hallo stars
I see there are new rules for payments

I want to ask
For the calculation of the post is closed on Sundays or the payment date of 7/14/21/28  Huh

where are the news rules?

I think he is asking about the date of the next payment. If counting (every 7 days) the next payment should be on 5th but MD will still pay on the 7th regardless of the date count.  Undecided
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
My rank has been upgraded to Sr member and now my current post count is:315 please update it
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Join sig camp
Bitcointalk uid: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lexuz-406064

Magicaldice username: lexuz

Alright you are added to our list=)
If you are interested in getting paid a bit more you should also change your avatar
Already one month, waiting avatar payment Smiley
Activity: 616
hallo stars
I see there are new rules for payments

I want to ask
For the calculation of the post is closed on Sundays or the payment date of 7/14/21/28  Huh

where are the news rules?
Pages:
Jump to: