Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ MagicalDice Signature campaign - Earn up to 0.15 BTC per week![Closed] ★☆★ - page 22. (Read 40861 times)

legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Do we get a glimpse at the new rules before payment tomorrow ? Do we get paid for all the posts that we made this long week and start again fresh tomorrow or the posts over maximum get carried over to next week ?

Ill be posting the new approved rules later today. Rules will go into effect for the next pay period. Some of you will like em Some of you wont. As far as the long week goes theres no rollovers sorry

You might want to change the first post so people are clear that this campaign is only accepting Legendary and above  Smiley
Also who do I PM to get payment now ? You or Stars ?

you dont pm anyone. your payment will be in your magicaldice acct with 24 hours of tomorrow as stated in OP
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
Do we get a glimpse at the new rules before payment tomorrow ? Do we get paid for all the posts that we made this long week and start again fresh tomorrow or the posts over maximum get carried over to next week ?

Ill be posting the new approved rules later today. Rules will go into effect for the next pay period. Some of you will like em Some of you wont. As far as the long week goes theres no rollovers sorry

You might want to change the first post so people are clear that this campaign is only accepting Legendary and above  Smiley
Also who do I PM to get payment now ? You or Stars ?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
I sent you a pm regarding my member status. It shows me as full member but I've been a senior member for a good amount now.

Fixing you now
Please fix my username in google doc. Not Tuaja, But TAUJA
Thanks in advance.
Fixing you now

Would like to join here.

Username crazyearner
Profile Link  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crazyearner-68586
Rank Legendary
Post Count 3567
Magicaldice username crazyearner
Enrolling

Please check again Sir Still wrong, i see in googledoc Tuaja
Bitcointalk Username: Tauja
Magicaldice Username: tauja

Thank you.

You should use that refresh button on whichever browser youre viewing the document from. It will make you see things differently

I've refresh my browser.
I Check number 55 in googledoc and i see my username: Tuaja
Its wrong not Tuaja but Tauja

Thank you
legendary
I sent you a pm regarding my member status. It shows me as full member but I've been a senior member for a good amount now.

Fixing you now
Thanks in advance.
Fixing you now

Would like to join here.

Username crazyearner
Rank Legendary
Post Count 3567
Enrolling

Thank you.

You should use that refresh button on whichever browser youre viewing the document from. It will make you see things differently
legendary

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I will apply to this when I will get full  Roll Eyes
legendary
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

Fixing you now
Thanks in advance.
Fixing you now

Would like to join here.

Username crazyearner
Rank Legendary
Post Count 3567
Enrolling

Thank you.
legendary
In holiday we trust
Can I Join?
Username : WizKhalifa

Did you even bother reading the first post ? Does it say newbie anywhere ? If you can manage to fit any of those signatures in your profile I'm sure the op will let you join.
legendary
In holiday we trust
legendary
Will I received the payment for my Avatar Campaign today? I have joined this campaign as of sept 5, 2015. Thanks.
i have already messaged cryptasm about your avatar payment. i will remind him in a bit if you dont receive it

I should got paid for having avatar since 1 Oct I registered ... now it's already 6 Oct

I had not taken control of the campaign til the 2nd so i wasnt aware who hadnt been paid for avatars prior to that. i will message stars or crypt and see whom is still yet to be paid
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can I Join?
Username : WizKhalifa
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
Will I received the payment for my Avatar Campaign today? I have joined this campaign as of sept 5, 2015. Thanks.
i have already messaged cryptasm about your avatar payment. i will remind him in a bit if you dont receive it

I should got paid for having avatar since 1 Oct I registered ... now it's already 6 Oct
legendary
lama-hunter // profile;u=524277
Current member rank: Full Member
Current post count:  204
Your Magicaldice username: No md username. Maybe after payment :O

regards
lama-hunter

I apologize but i only have spots open for legendary/staff members currently
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
lama-hunter // profile;u=524277
Current member rank: Full Member
Current post count:  204
Your Magicaldice username: No md username. Maybe after payment :O

regards
lama-hunter
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
Still not received sig camp payments

Payment on signatures is every 7th/14th/21st/28th of the month. Pls check the op for more details on the payment schedule

Haha thanks for the info I feel bad for sending stars a email now. I thought it was weekly every Monday. Two more days to go then.
legendary

Fixing you now
Thanks in advance.
Fixing you now

Would like to join here.

Username crazyearner
Rank Legendary
Post Count 3567
Enrolling
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Would like to join here.

Username crazyearner
Rank Legendary
Post Count 3567
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Great work Yahoo, this helps everyone to check his statut in this sig cam, and help the campaign as well.

As for me, everything is correct in the doc, thanks
legendary
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 847
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: