Pages:
Author

Topic: Magicaldice.com | Officially Launched | Bitcoin Dice Website | Fancy Rolling - page 20. (Read 43766 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
WOW! magical dice player with username scottt got a massive winning streak @ 4.4714x payout with base bet of 0.033 Shocked Shocked i wonder how many wins did he get all in all Huh congrats scottt!
He is a highroller in dice sites, in PD alone he has tipped over 32 btc I wouldn't be surprised if I start seeing big rains on MD from now on
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Why don't you guys make it mobile version too. Smiley
I always use mobile heehehe
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
WOW! magical dice player with username scottt got a massive winning streak @ 4.4714x payout with base bet of 0.033 Shocked Shocked i wonder how many wins did he get all in all Huh congrats scottt!
Activity: 462
We're doing our first magical hour. Faucet increased to 10k Satoshi!

Also a small giveaway on games and rounds - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1189840.new#new

Good luck everybody!
Congratulations to @darlingfatal for rolling 10.000.000 bet.

I am 100 bets late.

Congrats but winning on a 0 bet ? Maybe should have stipulated that you must have at least bet one satoshi ? Bet all on 9900x !

It was just a small competition for our 10 millionth bet. Even if the rule was 1 satoshi, it wouldn't have made a difference since we have a faucet. We'll do a bigger competition at the 100 millionth bet Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos

I am 100 bets late.

congrats on hitting 1m th bet mate.

@admin i think you should only honor the first bet after the 1millionth bet with atleast xx.xx wager can win the bounty or else you only give coins to users which are only there to milk your site. just my 2 cents
Activity: 778
Merit: 515

I am 100 bets late.

Congrats but winning on a 0 bet ? Maybe should have stipulated that you must have at least bet one satoshi ? Bet all on 9900x !

Yea I thought the same thing. There probably should have been a stipulation that stated you had to at least bet something to win.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust

I am 100 bets late.

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

I am 100 bets late.

Congratz on winning the 10,000,00 bet! Pretty awesome and gotta love the free bank roll. Don't loose it all in one place now!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform

I am 100 bets late.
congratzz duud, i wasent trying that but it seems very easy though,
maybe he started the bot and left it for some time ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I am 100 bets late.

Congratz to darlingfatal. I was 2 bets to early. The funny thing is, that is a 0 bet that won. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am 100 bets late.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
We're doing a small giveaway for the player that hits the 10 millionth bet on MD. The winner will receive 0.1 BTC. Good luck everybody!

Nice one ! Good luck all someone's gonna be richer by 0.1 today thanks to MD !
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
We're doing a small giveaway for the player that hits the 10 millionth bet on MD. The winner will receive 0.1 BTC. Good luck everybody!

Nice milestone for the first month since launch! Smiley
Activity: 686
i just found out about your game and its really cool even though its the same old dice you have an interesting interface and its easy to use
well everything is the best. but the result I get is still not much, still need luck
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Nice promo. Lets try to hit that one.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Good luck that 1 mill roll i be watching

Hi all great work keep it up.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i just found out about your game and its really cool even though its the same old dice you have an interesting interface and its easy to use

Yeah, we'll have a much better design on MD2 as well as some new features that I'm sure everybody will like! Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: