Pages:
Author

Topic: Magicaldice.com | Officially Launched | Bitcoin Dice Website | Fancy Rolling - page 4. (Read 43766 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com
Stars: Hey guys, we should be launching MD2 within the next few weeks maybe sooner, I'll give updates on bitcointalk so be sure to follow our thread

Few questions for Stars.

Will V2 beta still run for testing?

Will there be a bounty for bugs Kale already fixed which I found

Will the signature campaign still be active on V2?

Some answers would be nice  Huh

Just giving a bit of feedback as this question has come up before. I didnt plan on announcing our JV with MD byt obviously our payment wallet was found and made public anyway (My fault) so I made a announcment that I placed in the FD thread that I will paste here afdter this update.

1. Stars are waiting for myself and Developer to setup and prepare MD2 and we are working on it daily but have to learn a complete new coded system. The priority being that NO ONE can predict rolls ever.
2. Payouts for signature and bounties is not day one priorities, the release is, so that will be addresses at a later date.
3. I will support Stars for just about any decision moving forward as long as it is justified and adds value. I have no interest is changing the was MD has had its success to date.
4. I understand that there are questions now that cannot be answered, but for now the beta will be announced soon and the launch soon after that.
5. We do not have access to MD1 at the moment so we have only worked on MD2 to dates. Bugs will be accessed soon.
6. I know it does not answer questions BUT I hope it buys some time
7. Im sure bounties will be offered HOWEVER I assume that loyal MD players will pass their recommendations so we can be better and faster after launch.
8. Star, if any of this information is in error, please feel free to correct me.

Here is info that was put on FD thread yesterday.

MD & FD JV
Bit early but I will give some base info.
We have done a deal for relaunch of MD2
After their closure I did offer 100% funding, developer and hosting solutions and the ability to have a 3rd eye on their system to make sure all rolls are truely random and not predictable, I have guaranteed that.
Star will run the show (specifically marketing) as normal as MD has little value without him. It is a partnership with growth as the plan.
I think star will be much stronger not having to worry about back end.
I expect to be a silent partner unless I am required on front end.
I will bring funding and expertise to the table, any potential issues will be fully screened before launch.
MD2 Is now online on my servers today BUT is not ready for production,
I assume star will announce when ready to launch when our dev are complete with setup. Limited people will be invited to beta launch when done.

Like I said , way early to let you know. I expected to stay silent after launch. No chance of that now I guess.

FYI, I have been watching MD since their start and watched their growth, that is the reason I actually made fastdice.com
We possess experience that MD has had to pay for in the past, MD will now enjoy having strong internal development at call.
MD and FD will be run as completely seperate dice games, we will try not to compete with each other other than dice space in general.

I hope this explaination is taken as a positive thing with the community, I only want growth of MD in the future. Opening of MD is not ready to be announced at this time but should not be far away.

The wallet you did see is a good faith reserve/working payment, additional funding will be placed at time of beta launch
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Stars: Hey guys, we should be launching MD2 within the next few weeks maybe sooner, I'll give updates on bitcointalk so be sure to follow our thread

Few questions for Stars.

Some answers would be nice  Huh

And I found sometime weird in the autobetting? To who can I send a printscreen?
Activity: 252
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com
does it mean that there will be still MD2 coming up? i thought they will going down soon?

Yup Stars has changed his idea of closing MD and instead MD2 will be coming out soon (Check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13138883), with some help from fastdice (Check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13174813).

Correct Smiley
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
does it mean that there will be still MD2 coming up? i thought they will going down soon?

Yup Stars has changed his idea of closing MD and instead MD2 will be coming out soon (Check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13138883), with some help from fastdice (Check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13174813).
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I have been involved (OBVIOUSLY) Very much with this site from the beta stage forward. I was there every day, and people that are part of the site be it Players or Admin, all know how much I dedicated to this site.
I have never in all of my time playing all of the different site, found such a great place to call home, and will be as focused on my intense loyalty to ANYTHING that Stars and Cryptasm are involved in in the future.
When the doors open on the new venture, you CAN COUNT on seeing this Salty As Hell Bastard being there, spicing things up and showing nothing but love and respect to the Magical Community!

PS.... Its time for some trivia....

Yeah man, you definitely made the place more lively and its unfortunate what one person's dishonestly can do but it is what it is. RIP magical dice 

Well, they did say they're coming up with MD2

They said they were working on it and I cannot wait until they are finished with their site.

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
LET'S MINING, EARN & LIVE WITH IT. JOIN ME
Famous Sjenkie is sad as well...
But:

After very many drops of water from the sky,
comes a time of meatballs in tomato-sauce with some unions, cheese and peppers, not too dry...
...and bananas,
...plus some BACON...

----------- Sjenkie, 07/12/2015[/i]

ooh my... well said man...!! Have some beer and ofc a bacon...lol..!!! so don't think of "R.I.P"  for MD... anyway, looking forward to MD2 newborn...!! wooohooo...!! CHEERS..!!!
Activity: 15
Famous Sjenkie is sad as well...
But:

After very many drops of water from the sky,
comes a time of meatballs in tomato-sauce with some unions, cheese and peppers, not too dry...
...and bananas,
...plus some BACON...

----------- Sjenkie, 07/12/2015[/i]
Activity: 322
I have been involved (OBVIOUSLY) Very much with this site from the beta stage forward. I was there every day, and people that are part of the site be it Players or Admin, all know how much I dedicated to this site.
I have never in all of my time playing all of the different site, found such a great place to call home, and will be as focused on my intense loyalty to ANYTHING that Stars and Cryptasm are involved in in the future.
When the doors open on the new venture, you CAN COUNT on seeing this Salty As Hell Bastard being there, spicing things up and showing nothing but love and respect to the Magical Community!

Yeah man, you definitely made the place more lively and its unfortunate what one person's dishonestly can do but it is what it is. RIP magical dice 

Well, they did say they're coming up with MD2

They said they were working on it and I cannot wait until they are finished with their site.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100

Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Few questions for Stars.

Activity: 13

legendary
Activity: 1288
Hey everybody, it's been a long 24 hours talking back and forth with people trying to figure out a way where we can keep MD online. Well I'm extremely pleased to announce that it appears I have found a way and I'm teaming up with a few guys to make this happen. MD2 will be coming out soon and I want to thank everybody for the support thus far.
And the million dollar question: Will you be continuing your signature campaign? Some participants don't seem to find a campaign better than MD's . Just kidding, good luck with the site and will you be publicly posting who you guys are collaborating with?
I remember when PrimeDice was in a HufflePuff crisis. After that they ceased all Signature Campaign activity and never reactivated it since then. I hope that MD's will keep their campaign, as it is beneficial for the market.
legendary
Activity: 966
Hey everybody, it's been a long 24 hours talking back and forth with people trying to figure out a way where we can keep MD online. Well I'm extremely pleased to announce that it appears I have found a way and I'm teaming up with a few guys to make this happen. MD2 will be coming out soon and I want to thank everybody for the support thus far.
I hope you guys gain all the coins lost over the first investment.Would like to know that the people whom you are teaming up are trusted user's of bitcointalk or your real life partners ?
Activity: 258
Will you pay off the investors of moneypot who lost their money because of your developer?
Stop spreading misinformation that even you are not sure of, MD is not a moneypot app and has its own bankroll, and doesn't accept public investors
My bad then. was 100% sure its another moneypot app
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Will you pay off the investors of moneypot who lost their money because of your developer?
Stop spreading misinformation that even you are not sure of, MD is not a moneypot app and has its own bankroll, and doesn't accept public investors
elm
legendary
Activity: 1050

I did not know that MD was a moneypot game app. can some one confirm?
Activity: 258
elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
glad to hear that you found a solution. good luck
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I am happy that you guys are overcoming the stress , be careful this time. a lot of bad people keeping eyes on you , as you are making progress.
we are with you !!
Good Luck.
Activity: 280

That was mighty fast, hope this time it will work out for you guys. Keep us updated on the new MD2!
Pages:
Jump to: