Pages:
Author

Topic: Magicaldice.com | Officially Launched | Bitcoin Dice Website | Fancy Rolling - page 5. (Read 43766 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hey everybody, it's been a long 24 hours talking back and forth with people trying to figure out a way where we can keep MD online. Well I'm extremely pleased to announce that it appears I have found a way and I'm teaming up with a few guys to make this happen. MD2 will be coming out soon and I want to thank everybody for the support thus far.

That's great to hear! I'm glad you guys found a solution. Hopefully this will work out for you guys

Thank you for keeping us updated with Magical Dice, hope to hear some good news soon about MD2!
Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
Hey everybody, it's been a long 24 hours talking back and forth with people trying to figure out a way where we can keep MD online. Well I'm extremely pleased to announce that it appears I have found a way and I'm teaming up with a few guys to make this happen. MD2 will be coming out soon and I want to thank everybody for the support thus far.
I liked the courage , I am with you , i am even a rouge coder , i will rip the dev , let me know who the hell did the harm to site ,I was one of the early beta tester of the site .
Stars and Crypt..I am with you guys. Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
And the million dollar question: Will you be continuing your signature campaign? Some participants don't seem to find a campaign better than MD's . Just kidding, good luck with the site and will you be publicly posting who you guys are collaborating with?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

I hope the solution is something that doesn't allow for a repeat of the current issue. I wish you guys best of luck in re-opening the site!
Really looking forward to what new MD2 will bring on the table Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Ok so the signature campaign will also stay online then for now?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Looks good will waiting for that.  Smiley
I just speechless about announce MD will closing that site just new 3 month and i think it too fast decided to close the site.

Really. :-D

Thank God. Can't heardly wait.

And did my post make sense about this news.

You guys should contact unibtc as developer and make a restart of version 2. Would be a shame not to go on with that one. MD2 got high potentional so better have a good talk.
Activity: 462
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
We are not planning on making a project where we would have to rely on devs so prob nothing soon=/
Any online venture ull probably take, will always rely on devs, unless you start learning to code,

Not sure why you guys start a business that involves thousand of dollars without even knowing or atleast trust the dev in long period of time. The most important thing in business like this is a trust issue of course , sad to see you guys are gone
Activity: 322
Sucks to hear this, I really liked the concept and thought this project would take off like a rocket.

Wish you all the best in the future and hoping for this not to happen again.
Activity: 353
Merit: 254
unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer
We are not planning on making a project where we would have to rely on devs so prob nothing soon=/
Any online venture ull probably take, will always rely on devs, unless you start learning to code, but that doesn't mean you'd just quit it.. there are alot of ways in which this could have been prevented and trusting the devs at the same time.

Anyway, im deeply sad for what happened. You guys are young, im pretty sure, you'd  get over it.  Wink

-uni
Activity: 714
What did I just read here. Are you serious! This is terrible I hope in the future you will have other project greater than MagicalDice.

Thanks for all the support guys, appreciate it.

I wonder if one of the Dev was unibtc ? I have a doubt on him since the launch.
If it's not something personal, can you give a rough estimation of Bitcoins you guys have lost over Dev's ?
It sucks in any case.

Like they told before, UniBTC isn't a dev and has nothing to do with this.
Activity: 364
We're extremely sad to announce that we'll be closing Magicaldice. The reason being is that one of our developers we used were caught betting on alt accounts and since they had access to the server, they could get the server seed and know every future roll. It's also important to note that no players were scammed it was just me and Cryptasm. Unfortunately we can't continue to run Magicaldice, constantly having to look over our shoulder and have many sleepless nights wondering whether x high roller won the money fair and square or it was the devs betting.

You will be able to withdraw for the next 7 days, I've also took screenshots of the balances in case you're away and not aware that we're closing down. The signature campaign will be ending, you will get paid for the posts you've made in the last few days.

Me and Cryptasm want to thank everybody for being a part of Magicaldice, whether you've talked in the chat, bet or been a part of the site. You will forever be remembered, we definitely had some good times! Cry Also a big shout out to everybody that was here since day 1. Thank you so much!

Reading this make me really sad and it make me almost cry a little bit. Is just sad that is happen to you guys :/ I hope in the future MagicalDice will come. Oh well good luck in the future.
Activity: 280

Ahh sad to hear this.

Hope you guys recover from this real soon. Hopefully you guys are able to create something like this again on your own without relying on devs.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

Thanks for all the support guys, appreciate it.

I wonder if one of the Dev was unibtc ? I have a doubt on him since the launch.
If it's not something personal, can you give a rough estimation of Bitcoins you guys have lost over Dev's ?
It sucks in any case.
Activity: 616
We're extremely sad to announce that we'll be closing Magicaldice. The reason being is that one of our developers we used were caught betting on alt accounts and since they had access to the server, they could get the server seed and know every future roll. It's also important to note that no players were scammed it was just me and Cryptasm. Unfortunately we can't continue to run Magicaldice, constantly having to look over our shoulder and have many sleepless nights wondering whether x high roller won the money fair and square or it was the devs betting.

You will be able to withdraw for the next 7 days, I've also took screenshots of the balances in case you're away and not aware that we're closing down. The signature campaign will be ending, you will get paid for the posts you've made in the last few days.

Me and Cryptasm want to thank everybody for being a part of Magicaldice, whether you've talked in the chat, bet or been a part of the site. You will forever be remembered, we definitely had some good times! Cry Also a big shout out to everybody that was here since day 1. Thank you so much!

Sad to hear that Magical Dice is closing. I really liked the concept and I'm sorry this had to happen to you guys.

Do you guys have any future projects like Magical Dice planned?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100

Thats really shitty Sad I am sorry to hear about someone you trusted being so dishonest. Hope you didn't lose too much from this incident
Activity: 448

that's sad to hear magical dice will be closing. i've been part of the magical dice campaign before and i also used to play sometimes on the site. the fancy rolling thing will be missed Sad good luck to you stars and cryptasm, hope you guys will recover your losses asap
Activity: 291
Merit: 108
Pages:
Jump to: