Pages:
Author

Topic: Magicaldice.com | Officially Launched | Bitcoin Dice Website | Fancy Rolling - page 6. (Read 43766 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 108
We are not planning on making a project where we would have to rely on devs so prob nothing soon=/

im so sad right now wow:/
fuckin kale
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Thanks for all the support guys, appreciate it.

Stars, you have seen the message in the chat?

Fastdice.com here, I would be happy to assist in code, manageing or even financing your site if you want to try and keep open. Hit me up on bitcointalk iif you have interest

Would be too damn f*cked up to stop the magic!!!  Angry
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Thanks for all the support guys, appreciate it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
We are not planning on making a project where we would have to rely on devs so prob nothing soon=/
was it someguy123 ?
It will be good if you can reveal his identity here so that no further people take up project with him.
I am really sad for you , anyways how much was your loss and how you guys caught him?
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
We're extremely sad to announce that we'll be closing Magicaldice. The reason being is that one of our developers we used were caught betting on alt accounts and since they had access to the server, they could get the server seed and know every future roll. It's also important to note that no players were scammed it was just me and Cryptasm. Unfortunately we can't continue to run Magicaldice, constantly having to look over our shoulder and have many sleepless nights wondering whether x high roller won the money fair and square or it was the devs betting.

You will be able to withdraw for the next 7 days, I've also took screenshots of the balances in case you're away and not aware that we're closing down. The signature campaign will be ending, you will get paid for the posts you've made in the last few days.

Me and Cryptasm want to thank everybody for being a part of Magicaldice, whether you've talked in the chat, bet or been a part of the site. You will forever be remembered, we definitely had some good times! Cry Also a big shout out to everybody that was here since day 1. Thank you so much!

Wow!!! this is really terrible.. Sad
I tried this site at the beginning of it.
and just waiting for the md2.
Im so sad to here this as its a good site.
well, do you guys plan to make another site?
or nothing at all?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
so unibtc was alt from development team?

No, Unibtc was a legitimate player as far as I know. 
though i was not a frequent player of magicaldice , but i really liked the way you guys took it to a high extent , all i admired was your site simplicity and people , admin there.
Who the jerk was that developer , if you don't mind please mention him here.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com
We're extremely sad to announce that we'll be closing Magicaldice. The reason being is that one of our developers we used were caught betting on alt accounts and since they had access to the server, they could get the server seed and know every future roll. It's also important to note that no players were scammed it was just me and Cryptasm. Unfortunately we can't continue to run Magicaldice, constantly having to look over our shoulder and have many sleepless nights wondering whether x high roller won the money fair and square or it was the devs betting.

You will be able to withdraw for the next 7 days, I've also took screenshots of the balances in case you're away and not aware that we're closing down. The signature campaign will be ending, you will get paid for the posts you've made in the last few days.

Me and Cryptasm want to thank everybody for being a part of Magicaldice, whether you've talked in the chat, bet or been a part of the site. You will forever be remembered, we definitely had some good times! Cry Also a big shout out to everybody that was here since day 1. Thank you so much!

Ive been watching these guys since the beginning, thought they were tight, never played though. Toooo mnay people want what you got without wanting to do the work to get it.
Bit different in our setup though. Only 2 people have access to any code and that is the owners. No 3rd party will ever have access.
Sorry to hear the story and wish the best..
Fastdice.com Team
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1279
Primedice.com, Stake.com

That's highly unfortunate, this space is super risky to operate in due to issues like that. PD has been super lucky with our developers thus far in terms of trustworthiness, we had a ton of issues during the PD1/PD2 days due to not being able to find someone that was highly skilled that we could trust, we ended up sticking with someone we knew and trusted and managed to make it work out in the end.  

Wishing you luck in recovering the stolen funds and with future ventures.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
LET'S MINING, EARN & LIVE WITH IT. JOIN ME
My heart was in this site, and hours upon hours of time and energy were put into it.. I am shocked, and saddened by these developments, and ashamed of the ONE responsible..
I AM and WILL REMAIN 100% Dedicated to the cause, and I am FOREVER faithful to Stars and Cryptasm. What was built here, aside from the one devious Dev, has been a truly Magical experience for all who have encountered it.

BTW...This is not a damned Eulogy

I truly believe the team will overcome, and like a Phoenix, we shall arise from the bitter ashes of this battle not defeated, but wiser, maybe a little scarred, but forever reminded that if it doesn't kill you, it will only make you  STRONGER! ! ! ! !

Forever True, and Unchanged,
Yours truly,
SALTYBASTARD

Best thing i heard today. Thanks salty.

yes, I do really agree with you guys.....hmmmmm
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

thanks also to MD team
I still hope you issue a new dice  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
I know the 1 responsible by site name only and for now ill keep quiet til everything is said and done, but i really do hope that once its all over we see the DEVs name thrown in the mud so he isnt hired for any other projects from anyone here
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

That's really sad Cry. Magicaldice was my first "real" (YoBit appart) signature campaign and my first betting site. Good luck to you and thank you Smiley !
Activity: 353
Merit: 254
unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer
My heart was in this site, and hours upon hours of time and energy were put into it.. I am shocked, and saddened by these developments, and ashamed of the ONE responsible..
I AM and WILL REMAIN 100% Dedicated to the cause, and I am FOREVER faithful to Stars and Cryptasm. What was built here, aside from the one devious Dev, has been a truly Magical experience for all who have encountered it.

I truly believe the team will overcome, and like a Phoenix, we shall arise from the bitter ashes of this battle not defeated, but wiser, maybe a little scarred, but forever reminded that if it doesn't kill you, it will only make you  STRONGER! ! ! ! !

Yours truly,
SALTYBASTARD

Best thing i heard today. Thanks salty.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
so sad, good lucky magicaldice owners in your next business
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Yours truly,
SALTYBASTARD
legendary
Activity: 809
pls fast activite site Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Omg, bad news for community magicaldice
Your developers scam.  Next time you need to be carefull using devepolers.
Good luck.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
it would make sense to make the developers public in here to protect others from getting scammed.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Feel sad that the problem is being made by inside man. Hope he enjoyed "his cursed btc" !!!
Magicaldice is the dice with great community, Good luck for another project for the future , Stars  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: