Pages:
Author

Topic: Main reason for the price drop - page 6. (Read 971 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
July 13, 2018, 06:05:20 PM
There are quite a few reasons for the current price drop, but as far as I know the market capitalization has dropped dramatically, so it is possible that the whaling withdrawal from the market.

Yeas, I think the 'whale-effect' as I like to call it may be a plausible reason for this price drop or maybe even the new negative press the people picked and existed instead.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 05:55:31 PM
I've heard about some huge amount of investment money that should came to this market in early June 2018 but for some misty reason they didn't come, and it causes the drop.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 12, 2018, 06:24:00 AM
it seems that what makes the price of bitcoin fall is the bad news that makes the price crumble and the traders are panicked so they make the price fall and make a lot of people lose a lot.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 06:13:10 AM
The other currency are also going down when the the banks say that they got a risk on the virtual money type and want to protect their customers. And managers on the world also start to check your crypto transactions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 05:52:59 AM
There are quite a few reasons for the current price drop, but as far as I know the market capitalization has dropped dramatically, so it is possible that the whaling withdrawal from the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
July 12, 2018, 04:27:46 AM
"movements of the market are nrmal" and that is how cryptocurrencies market and forex market operate. If you study the historical data you will agree with me how price has been reacting to some issues that come out of cryptocurrencies market and how that affect cryptocurrencies market and the nature of this market is that it is news drive.
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 04:20:48 AM
The reason for the price reduction is the multiplayer effect by the security of the hacker into the machine will take away the bitcoin and the altcoin they make investor confidence shake or labor structure also contributed. The market has fallen sharply
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
July 12, 2018, 03:28:48 AM
I'm reading for trade bitcoin and eth, but I hope trade for me...
Generally price drops with decrease in demand that is why the market degrades on the other hand the market increases if the demand rate increased.

The current market situations of low price indicate that current demand rate reduced. From few days the market graph has improved a little but still the price is low besides which we know one thing more that after each downfall a market recovers.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 11, 2018, 07:13:29 AM
I would rather says it’s versatile factors which affects the price of bitcoin. You will know exactly what’s the cause when you see the drastic price movements for it. When you see such movements then you realise the news in the market and can be sure whether it’s just natural cause or the artificial dumping and stuff like that. That’s why volatility is always incremental for the bitcoin as more and more factors are getting added into the list for its movement.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
July 11, 2018, 06:53:28 AM
Decentralized Crypto Exchange Bancor Hacked (source Cointelegraph) https://cointelegraph.com/news/decentralized-crypto-exchange-bancor-reports-security-breach-remains-down-for-maintenance  For this hack the market is again down. 
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
July 11, 2018, 06:07:32 AM
Since there are so many pennies out there, they can produce effects, and the competition between coins is quite high. This has taken away some investors so the price of the altcoin is always down.
Not only altcoin but the general market is facing the same situation. Bitcoin is down, ETH and some other altcoin are down. This is not just because the investors pulled out.

This is also because we have had banns on crypto in different which dramatically reduced the demand and hence prices. The intervention of government regulation and the activities of Whales are the basic factors hwy the market is down.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
July 10, 2018, 05:06:07 PM
Some factors that nay be causing Bitcoin price drop:
1. People being sceptical about Bitcoin
2. High volatility in value
3. Government regulations of some countries
4. Doubt about the future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general
5. Fear of wallet being hacked
The above factors, among others, impact people's. view  negatively thereby affecting Bitcoin price.
Activity: 266
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 10, 2018, 05:02:33 PM
The main reason for the large drop in the market is the rapid growth at the end of last year, a very dangerous situation now because the market does not move in any direction.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
July 10, 2018, 03:49:15 PM
 I think the most appropriate reason of the price drops it
because of the changes of the law of the demand that happened in the market or public, and it is a good opportunity to be grabbing of.
Activity: 420
July 05, 2018, 12:50:11 PM
I read some news this last week, and there is some indication of wash trading and spoofing going on, so the prices are dropping.

Do you think this is the reason, or the movements of the market are normal ?

The market prices is based on supply and demand so obviously, there are more people today who prefer selling their coins more than holding it or others are not good enough to handle their patience and they sell their coins at its lowest price.
Activity: 462
July 05, 2018, 12:30:50 PM
it seems that the main reason why bitcoin prices fall is because of bad news that attack bitcoin prices that make traders panic and sell their assets at very cheap prices.
Activity: 114
July 05, 2018, 10:35:11 AM
it could be that is the reason why the value of crypto currency is down, another reason why its value goes down because of the many fuds scattered so many people withdraw their money from crypto
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 07:11:42 AM
I read some news this last week, and there is some indication of wash trading and spoofing going on, so the prices are dropping.

Do you think this is the reason, or the movements of the market are normal ?

There are many things that can affect the price of the cryptocurrency,fake news ,big whales and any type of hype  can affect the value either  good or bad,so before you dismiss something as hype,remember that hype moves markets too.

Price drops if people buying rate reduces and decreases which has direct affect on the value if Bitcoin and similarly other coins also act the same and alters with their demands.

The current market indicates that demand rate has decreased which has brought decrease in value of Bitcoin and will improve surly if the demand rate increases. People are worried about it but they should wait for the price to go high with increase in demand rate.
Activity: 129
July 01, 2018, 10:53:11 AM
yes there is. This crypto world may fall anytime soon. Nothing can be told now as only the whales know what will happen next. So right now practice how to think like a whale Smiley
Activity: 126
July 01, 2018, 05:12:23 AM
Now that the whales have withdrawn capital from the Crypto market, that is the main reason for the altcoin price cuts, but in the future, they will pump in. The market will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: