Pages:
Author

Topic: Main reason for the price drop - page 8. (Read 971 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
June 29, 2018, 02:37:58 PM
There are so many negative news spread about bitcoin, and the big whales are manipulating the market to their own these are the reasons that people have lost their hope in bitcoin. Due to this people get panic and not ready to invest in bitcoin. But this type of situations normally happens in the market so dont get panic. Already we are waiting for long time, but again we have to wait for some more time till the price becomes high.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 01:00:23 PM
I read some news this last week, and there is some indication of wash trading and spoofing going on, so the prices are dropping.

Do you think this is the reason, or the movements of the market are normal ?
I would say that one of the reasons our people, because mostly we can cyst from newbies and an educated guys who are in it for the money only.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 29, 2018, 12:51:41 PM
They main reason is they issue of hacking and theft of coins,it made they coin drop significantly in values and as we see today it still dropped below $6000,when this issue are stopped then there will be stability
I do not think that it is the main reason for the price drop, i think that there are so many other reasons which are also causing bitcoin price to dump, for example the currency football world cup has also some bad effect on bitcoin price, because most of the people are interested in world cup, they are even putting money on different matches.
I'm not sure about that, if that really have some effects with bitcoin value maybe because of those people who are more interested with world cup instead of playing with the market, or also those hacks that been reported previously or the whales who are very much loving the situations and keep shaking the market for more weak holders to sell out their coins, we needed to consider all available information including those fuds which is really affecting the positions of investors and traders.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 12:39:39 PM
They main reason is they issue of hacking and theft of coins,it made they coin drop significantly in values and as we see today it still dropped below $6000,when this issue are stopped then there will be stability
well it could be a reason... but I think whales are coming, and they are getting huge with all the weak hands around here Wink
as we saw in last December, a drop is coming first than a BIG PUMP. I really believe we're close to see a big pump in few days/weeks.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2018, 12:35:15 PM
I do not think that it is the main reason for the price drop, i think that there are so many other reasons which are also causing bitcoin price to dump, for example the currency football world cup has also some bad effect on bitcoin price, because most of the people are interested in world cup, they are even putting money on different matches.
Activity: 42
June 29, 2018, 12:26:12 PM
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
June 26, 2018, 02:49:21 AM
its has a lot of reason amount them Bithump and coinrail hack was most reasonable for it. But the market already starter to PUMP, today bitcoin price is $6,267. So bad day has been finises now we waiting for a good day.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 02:48:29 AM
I read some news this last week, and there is some indication of wash trading and spoofing going on, so the prices are dropping.

This may be right but in my opinion, I feel there is more. First, we have seen growing popularity of cryptocurrency in recent times; this have generated some level of concerns as a consequence of fraudulent tendencies. At present, people do not feel completely safe investing in crypto and this have greater impact on the ecosystem.
Activity: 124
June 26, 2018, 02:40:17 AM
Currently I have heard quite a lot of bad news about this market. I do not know if this is true or not but I believe the transparency of blockchain will give me the answer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 02:21:32 AM
with red wax yarn they get scared and sell and sell and that's why the decline is more. Because I think when there is news is severely affected than people feel negative and start selling and when this trend starts another sell by watching the downtrend
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 22, 2018, 03:49:43 PM
FUD is only reason why prices are dropping and you include the bad news everywhere on every exchanges around the world but the truth is, they were not really hacked or something it is just a normal gimmick to cover up the price manipulation. We can't do anything about this tragedy because only those who has powers to control everything by using their own wealth.
Activity: 6
June 22, 2018, 03:43:00 PM
i think lots of those dumps are whales going out of their price pump and use the news to cover their actions and it accelerates by a lot unexperienced trader/short time hodler. Interesting to see if it stays above 5000€. If it doesn't, i feel like it will go down furthermore
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 03:31:31 PM
release product, and the price going up..

Not very high, but you can see a slight increase
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
June 22, 2018, 03:27:58 PM

This might be one of the reason for the dip but it is not the only reason and what i think is people investing in bitcoin are forced by the government and this has majorly disturbed the market.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
June 22, 2018, 03:16:10 PM
I think the main reason for the price drop because of the changes that happen in the environment of the business and also
because of the  law of the demand in this industry that can really affect the price drop.

I think the main reason for the price drop Is Us. We are the reason for all of the things in Bitcoin because we are the developers and we are the investors and we are the ones if you do proper things with the proper ways the value will rise up and again and again.

Maybe.Because the price of bitcoin will purely based on the demand and supply.Since it is decentralized currency,not even a U.S president can't control the price of bitcoin.It is based on the increase or decrease in investments of bitcoin.Based on the traders demand price will increase.
Activity: 238
June 22, 2018, 03:09:51 PM
The main reason for the price drop is the market is in panic and fear mode the main reason for that is recent hacking and government regulation all these reason bitcoin market is nt responding for such claims
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
June 22, 2018, 02:29:36 PM
I think the main reason for the price drop because of the changes that happen in the environment of the business and also
because of the  law of the demand in this industry that can really affect the price drop.

I think the main reason for the price drop Is Us. We are the reason for all of the things in Bitcoin because we are the developers and we are the investors and we are the ones if you do proper things with the proper ways the value will rise up and again and again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 02:04:40 PM
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
June 08, 2018, 07:36:43 AM
Main reason for the price drop are mostly varies in supply and demand adding with some FUD on the main thread which people do panic it can contribute also in the whole stock exchange causing dropping but this is just a normal way of developing cryptocurrency as years have past which popularity is getting bigger.
Generally from the economics point of view the major factor which is controlling the price of an product in the market is its demand and demand is depending on people, so if you are not encouraging people to use the product or incase of crypto coins so demand will be less and price of coin will be less. Te current price of Bitcoin is 7.7k dollar and this is low price and is favorable for people, this price is encouraging people to invest here as we are tightly bounded with the Bitcoin and have trust in it as we observed many times before and giving us positive results.
People need to understand such basic concepts of trading at their own. No one should be telling them this much low level of information. Supply and demand is one of supreme and cream rule that must be understood by every trader. And if someone is lacking this information, he must be given back to the tutorials and books, so that they would come to know how this system works.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 07, 2018, 03:13:44 PM
Main reason for the price drop are mostly varies in supply and demand adding with some FUD on the main thread which people do panic it can contribute also in the whole stock exchange causing dropping but this is just a normal way of developing cryptocurrency as years have past which popularity is getting bigger.
Generally from the economics point of view the major factor which is controlling the price of an product in the market is its demand and demand is depending on people, so if you are not encouraging people to use the product or incase of crypto coins so demand will be less and price of coin will be less. Te current price of Bitcoin is 7.7k dollar and this is low price and is favorable for people, this price is encouraging people to invest here as we are tightly bounded with the Bitcoin and have trust in it as we observed many times before and giving us positive results.
Pages:
Jump to: