Pages:
Author

Topic: Main reason for the price drop - page 10. (Read 971 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 29, 2018, 04:39:53 PM
I read some news this last week, and there is some indication of wash trading and spoofing going on, so the prices are dropping.

Do you think this is the reason, or the movements of the market are normal ?
I do not think that this time there is any reason the because of which the price of bitcoin got a shock and the price dropped. This time it is obvious that there is no any bad news and no any bad step took against bitcoin but actually some people started to fud against bitcoin and because of that the price of bitcoin started to decrease. But this will not go for longer and the price of bitcoin will recover sooner with a good gain.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
May 29, 2018, 04:24:24 PM
The main reason why the price drops is that the whales. They control everything on the market
Common reason but the big question is we wont able to see on how they do sell off but for sure they are one of the common factor why we do see decline but also even conventional traders do make some profit taking which as an investor you will really sell out for profits.Main reason doesnt really focus only on one but there are lots of factors to consider or try to check out.For now instead on minding on the dip, better to go out and have a vacation and comeback later.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
May 29, 2018, 04:21:02 PM
The main reason why the price drops is that the whales. They control everything on the market
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 04:13:45 PM
I read some news this last week, and there is some indication of wash trading and spoofing going on, so the prices are dropping.

I think this is only a correction, and if you look at the current market prices are still normal and not too far down, hopefully the market will recover soon.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
May 29, 2018, 02:43:02 PM
I think it's as a result of various negative news leading to low confidence in the market
We haven't seen any major news that would trigger such a massive dump in the last couple of weeks, just speculation and rumours which we always get. The low confidence might be a result of the bearish sentiment that's been surrounding the market for the past few months which all it does is supress buying pressure not trigger a sell-off.

All in all, I think the dips we've seen lately are not related to any news specifically but more with random big btc dumps, most likely from whales trying to tank the price so that other whales can buy cheap.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 01:23:36 PM
I think the cryptorrency market is fluctuating so that the negative news of the US Justice Department's investigation affects the fall in market prices. we just need to see this as an opportunity and definitely the price will still recover soon.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 09:35:47 AM
As said by all of you, some factor caused price to go down is US investigation. This make people to be worry then psychologically they release their coins. Other thing with almost in the same time is the releasing bitcoin stock of Mt Gox to increase the supply, economically the price decrease by increasing the supply while demand has been pushed by above US investigation. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
May 28, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

The prices are always not in a same range it has some up and down we are invester and we are decision maker so don’t follow others comments think for your life then decide if suitable or not.
The main reason for the recent price declines is that the dominant market for whale investors is that they want the market to continue to decline so that small investors have to sell all that they have and Whales will buy coins at very cheap prices. I think the market will continue to decline until mid-June to recover.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 04:11:38 PM
I think it's as a result of various negative news leading to low confidence in the market
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 04:03:31 PM

I think people are inclined to stockpile their btc so the amount of daily capital to trade will decrease , with the same of course the demand will also decrease. I think that is why the market is gradually going down but not falling dramatically. Perhaps we need some impact to stimulate demand, so the market can grow again.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
May 28, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

The prices are always not in a same range it has some up and down we are invester and we are decision maker so don’t follow others comments think for your life then decide if suitable or not.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
May 28, 2018, 02:20:56 PM
Everything is ok on market. Most of assets are in a correction so it is even nice because it gives us opportunity to buy again in a hope of the future growth. I would not probably buy BTC at 20000$, 25000$ or 50000$ because for me it is to expensive and I would be afraid of the future but now BTC price is quite sweet to buy without fear.

That is right, most of the things that is happening right now is due to correction, it is anticipated and predicted so nothing to worry about this, we just need to see this as an opportunity and not in a negative side, when for sure price will still recover soon so let us be patiently wait for it.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 02:10:16 PM
Everything is ok on market. Most of assets are in a correction so it is even nice because it gives us opportunity to buy again in a hope of the future growth. I would not probably buy BTC at 20000$, 25000$ or 50000$ because for me it is to expensive and I would be afraid of the future but now BTC price is quite sweet to buy without fear.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
May 28, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

I think the main reason is supply and demand is down in current scenario so total marketcap is continuously drop in the market. But some peoples are still believe the Crypto investment so again it will jump to positive line in future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
May 28, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

I think the price factor is down a lot, for now, I see a price drop because of negative news about the crypto world, so if there is negative news about crypto then we can be sure price will go down ..
According to me some important reasons for price drop are:
1. The governments are holding a negative view about this cryptocurrency. Some say that they will be banning Bitcoin
2. Manipulation by big whales in the market.
3. Panic selling or FUD
Apart from that normal technical analysis and reaction of market to demand and supply can also be a reason.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
May 28, 2018, 08:54:59 AM

I think the price factor is down a lot, for now, I see a price drop because of negative news about the crypto world, so if there is negative news about crypto then we can be sure price will go down ..
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
May 28, 2018, 08:38:55 AM
I think this movement of the market is normal considering bitcoin has been on a prolonged bullish trend for a while before this slow decrease to where the price now happens. People(especially newbies who have started using crypto just recently) seem to be forgetting that bitcoin has been into lower prices than this, for this reason, some people who have been using bitcoin for a while(users who use bitcoin since before halving) would only consider these movements as a mere correction.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 28, 2018, 08:29:51 AM
I think this is due to some panic selling of bitcoin by the new trader. Personally I advice the new investor to hold the bitcoin , rather than selling at the bottom.And if you have lot of money,this is the best time to buy a bitcoin.Hold your bitcoin and keep it with patience .
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
May 28, 2018, 07:09:10 AM
The dropping of price to my understanding is a correction that is clearing up the initial panic by investors. Investing for this year has been of uncertainty in the market since the beginning of the year after the bitcoin came to its highest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 06:11:01 AM
I think it's just some of the bad news that attack bitcoin prices and I think that's normal, you should see when bitcoin prices are high some time ago there must be bad news that makes bitcoin prices collapsed.
Pages:
Jump to: