Pages:
Author

Topic: [MainNet Stage] Cocos-BCX‘s First Batch of 38 Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels List - page 15. (Read 3043 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I heard that you are going to make Asian promotion, when it will be?
brand new
When will there be a new video about the platform?
brand new
Will there be an online conference with your participation shortly?
brand new
What about the next updates, do you plan to make AMA?
Activity: 1
You created a great system that can bring benefits for all users

What are you planning to make this year? Your Roadmap is not so clear

it seems to me that now the site is quite clear information and you can understand the plans for the development of the project for a long time
brand new

I read the last weekly report and I'm really impressed
I must say that the team has everything to become successful right now

I will need more information about the development of this project
I want to see the road map for a long time
brand new
I will keep track of updates , but I believe that such coins should be in my portfolio
I just bought coins not so long ago but as for me it will be a good investment for the long term ...

now I am monitoring the volume of trading on exchanges and I must say that the interest in the project is huge right now and I think it will grow in the long term .
at least that's my opinion

thank you for your opinion but it is quite difficult to make a decision about investing right now
brand new
this will be a worthwhile project for me and soon I will be able to buy even more coins for me !!!
at least the prospect will be huge
brand new
I think it is good idea to provide AMA, community want to cooperate with team
That is good that you take part in such events, this is good for platform promotion
Do you plan to cooperate with other blockchain platforms?
brand new
now I am monitoring the volume of trading on exchanges and I must say that the interest in the project is huge right now and I think it will grow in the long term .
at least that's my opinion
brand new

I will buy coins for me now as I see that the team is actively developing the project every week and the demand will only grow

still, the situation on the market looks quite strange and it is difficult to find a good entry point to this project .
this also needs to be taken into account now

at least I like how this project is developing
I am sure that all this will increase in price

much will also depend on the price of bitcoin .
but as I understand the demand for these technologies is quite low now and we will need to show some revolutionary developments
brand new
I will keep track of updates , but I believe that such coins should be in my portfolio
brand new

I will buy coins for me now as I see that the team is actively developing the project every week and the demand will only grow

still, the situation on the market looks quite strange and it is difficult to find a good entry point to this project .

I am following the project but it is difficult for me to make a decision about investing in this market
I mean the entire crypto market is going through hard times
brand new
I read the last weekly report and I'm really impressed
I must say that the team has everything to become successful right now

Do you plan to cooperate with other blockchain platforms?

Yes if there are reputable partners the project will become even more popular and this is in fact very important for me right now

I just want to understand how best to buy coins to make X3 in the near future

at the moment we see a small dump but at least the trading volume pleases me

Yes trading volumes are really high and I think that the demand for these technologies will only grow
I mean the team can easily scale this project

all this will develop just fine and I think I will be able to buy even more coins for me soon
since this is a good investment

I will need to understand how the project will develop further I mean to see a roadmap for at least a year ahead
Pages:
Jump to: