Pages:
Author

Topic: [MainNet Stage] Cocos-BCX‘s First Batch of 38 Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels List - page 17. (Read 3043 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I'm going to buy even more coins now .
at least for me this is a worthwhile project that is really useful for people
brand new

When this article was posted on Yahoo?

they actually have a lot of publications in the media and I think the project will become more popular as it can scale very easily

the latest reports make me happy and I think I will be able to buy even more coins for me soon
this is one of the best investments this year
brand new

I wonder how the team is going to ensure the liquidity of coins for many years to come ?

as I understand it the number of coins will decrease over time because of this demand will increase
brand new

thank you for the up to date information and I am really sure that interest in the project will grow and you already have a huge community

as an investor, I'm just interested in earning money . In other words I see the project as an opportunity to earn income
Activity: 1

I really like what the team is doing and I think I'll be able to buy even more coins for me soon
I think that the demand will only grow after halving

This in fact has already happened and no one knows what to expect from the market
at the moment we see abnormal commissions in the network
brand new

I really like what the team is doing and I think I'll be able to buy even more coins for me soon

This happened but nothing changed and it did not affect the price of the coin
so I will continue to follow the news
brand new
I will buy coins for me now as I see that the team is actively developing the project every week and the demand will only grow
brand new
I would like to see more long-term plans of the team
is there a link to the roadmap for the year ahead ?
brand new

Do you plan to expand Asian market ?

I think that the project will develop further
and the prospect will be huge
at least it's something worthwhile

in any case, the competition in the market is simply huge and this also needs to be taken into account .
at least now is a good time to invest

many users now prefer cryptocurrencies from the top 20 as I do not understand what is happening in the market at the moment
brand new

thank you for the up to date information and I am really sure that interest in the project will grow and you already have a huge community

This community will only grow and this is a fact . now this is one of the most useful blockchain projects I have seen
brand new
Will there be an AMA from the team in the near future ?
brand new
I wonder how the team is going to ensure the liquidity of coins for many years to come ?
right now there will be a good opportunity for investment and I think there is a good entry point and I am glad that the team is actively developing this project
brand new
still I need more updates in order to understand what the team is going to do next
it will still be important for all of us

where can I see more up-to-date information about this project ?

I still advise you to follow their Twitter in order to understand more how this project will develop
there is regularly new information
brand new

When this article was posted on Yahoo?

they actually have a lot of publications in the media and I think the project will become more popular as it can scale very easily
brand new

Do you plan to cooperate with other blockchain platforms?

Yes if there are reputable partners the project will become even more popular and this is in fact very important for me right now

I just want to understand how best to buy coins to make X3 in the near future

at the moment we see a small dump but at least the trading volume pleases me
brand new

Do you plan to expand Asian market ?

I think that the project will develop further
and the prospect will be huge
at least it's something worthwhile

in any case, the competition in the market is simply huge and this also needs to be taken into account .
at least now is a good time to invest
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: