Pages:
Author

Topic: [MainNet Stage] Cocos-BCX‘s First Batch of 38 Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels List - page 19. (Read 3043 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

It can be a good idea and we will see how you will make good liquidity for your token

we will depend on how popular this project will be
the price of the token will depend on this .
in any case we'll see what happens after halving
brand new

What are you planning to make this year? Your Roadmap is not so clear

I think everything is fine and the project continues to develop .
as I understand it the team will clearly follow the road map and will buy even more coins soon
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
try if you are going to make a post, it would be better if the post you wrote is more concise and pleasant for us to read. because if I look at it from your writing, it's as if you are the team for this project ...
brand new
Where I can find your full roadmap?
Activity: 1
Do you have any review on your platform? If not, you should create it. People always listen for a third-party opinion
brand new
I'm not sure that your idea will find a lot of supporters, because the project isn't typical. Your main instrument will be a marketing program, you should tell investors clearly about future profit
brand new

interesting announcement and I really like what the team offers for us !
I think that the interest in the project will be huge

now it is still important to understand how the road map will change during the quarantine and economic crisis
brand new

the team does something useful every day and I am happy about it

while it is difficult to draw any conclusions, in fact all that interests investors is to earn money !

it seems that the demand for such technologies will grow and I think that you will need to find a good entry point in order to buy coins at favorable prices

now I'm looking for a good entry point to buy even more coins and I think this will be the most popular for everyone
brand new

thank you to the team for the announcement and I really like how it all works !
we can say that this is one of the best projects for long term investment

I bought coins earlier, but I’m going to sell them only in a year
it seems to me for a long time it will be a great investment
I still need more announcements in order to understand how the project will develop this month and more reports on the work of the team

I wish you will continue your promotional company, we need new content creators

I don’t understand what you’re talking about now.
you better take part in ama which will be in the near future!
brand new

Do you plan to cooperate with other blockchain platforms?

This would be most in demand for all of us!
I mean, the more the project will scale, the more it will be in demand and the price will rise
brand new

I have a lot of ideas which channels I can create and they will be actual, I think. But I haven't enough content. So I think this is the main problem for such an initiative people like me

this is already quite a popular project but you can write to the mail and offer cooperation and maybe you can do it
brand new
I would like to see AMA with your team because there are a lot of questions
brand new
I wish you will continue your promotional company, we need new content creators
brand new
I have a lot of ideas which channels I can create and they will be actual, I think. But I haven't enough content. So I think this is the main problem for such an initiative people like me
brand new
Do you plan to cooperate with other blockchain platforms?
That your team for informing us about your system, I think it will be a good idea to promote it through other blockchain platforms
brand new
It can be a good idea and we will see how you will make good liquidity for your token
brand new
What are you planning to make this year? Your Roadmap is not so clear
Pages:
Jump to: