Pages:
Author

Topic: [MAINNET]"MimbleWimble", we cast this spell so mote it be. GRIMM was born. - page 10. (Read 12476 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 100
Tell me how are the listing plans going? I heard you weren't able to collect enough coins for a hotbit listing.
At the moment, the development team could not get a listing on Hotbit and declared listing on exchanges not a priority. That's all for now.
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Tell me how are the listing plans going? I heard you weren't able to collect enough coins for a hotbit listing.
Is this coin selling with any value on any exchanges yet? I am still mining and watching.
You can try to sell your coins on the exchange x.vite.net for the price of 80 satoshi. But people say that it is not possible to sell there, the bot trades there with itself.

Bummer! Also not available in the US. Hope they get on a proper exchange soon.
Perhaps a good exchange will appear, but it will depend on the development team. In mid-October there will be a forum with the participation of developers, let's see what they present there. If they screw up there, then this will be the end.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Get Paid For Video Views And Comments
Is this coin selling with any value on any exchanges yet? I am still mining and watching.
You can try to sell your coins on the exchange x.vite.net for the price of 80 satoshi. But people say that it is not possible to sell there, the bot trades there with itself.

Bummer! Also not available in the US. Hope they get on a proper exchange soon.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3

Grimm is listed on ViteXExchange and we are in touch with their developers now. Trading pairs GRIMM/BTC and GRIMM/USDT are available
http://x.vite.net

All your #Mimblewimble coins in one mobile wallet. Vite.net wallet $Grin $Grimm $Beam
And the fact that you are not doing what you are saying, and the exchanges that the developers promised by the end of the month, will not do 100%, which will be another lie from the developers. I have said here for a long time, do not waste time on this coin, this is a coin scam.
You can write what you want here, make promises that you are not going to fulfill, I will not go into this topic anymore, this is a complete scam.

Scam is your whole life, help or go to hell!
How to help and for what purpose to help them ?! They have not yet presented any innovations, no updates. But donates are already beginning to be collected, donates would be thrown to them if we saw the results of the work, at least some results.

Thanks to everyone who helped us with donations on hotbit. And thanks to those who are not. We decided to return all collected donations because we will not be able to collect the necessary amount from donations at this rate.

Danations are closed and returned
https://twitter.com/grimmwcom/status/1177551446738382848
And the fact that you are not doing what you are saying, and the exchanges that the developers promised by the end of the month, will not do 100%, which will be another lie from the developers. I have said here for a long time, do not waste time on this coin, this is a coin scam.
You can write what you want here, make promises that you are not going to fulfill, I will not go into this topic anymore, this is a complete scam.

How to help and for what purpose to help them ?! They have not yet presented any innovations, no updates. But donates are already beginning to be collected, donates would be thrown to them if we saw the results of the work, at least some results.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Not All Who Wander Are Lost

"People say" - here is the whole problem. Try it yourself then share your result. So it will be more better then "people say"
At this moment only one exch. vitex.net
copper member
Activity: 126
Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

Hi EN Eugeniy @evge_N. You are blocked at all our channels tg many weeks ago because you troll . Why are you still here and post msgs in every two days? What is your benefit? Don't you have lessons at school? You can go to other place and flood there. Scam is you. Grimm have no pre-mine, dev fund or fees, no ICO, no investors. It one of the most honest coin today. You want HotBit? please payng fee to Hotbit address xBTC, ok? Or do you think that I owe pay it for you? EITHER HELP US, OR GET OUT OF OUR WAY.

The problem is not with the listing itself. But the fact that there is no consistency and seriousness. First you say that the listing will be in September and in the top 100 exchange, after which you start collecting donations for the listing. Further, you say that the listing will take place without donations. Then you say that listing is not a priority. I think complete nonsense. Take more seriously what you say.

Hi EN Eugeniy @evge_N. You are blocked at all our channels tg many weeks ago because you troll . Why are you still here and post msgs in every two days? What is your benefit? Don't you have lessons at school? You can go to other place and flood there. Scam is you. Grimm have no pre-mine, dev fund or fees, no ICO, no investors. It one of the most honest coin today. You want HotBit? please payng fee to Hotbit address xBTC, ok? Or do you think that I owe pay it for you? EITHER HELP US, OR GET OUT OF OUR WAY.
Activity: 29
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Not All Who Wander Are Lost
Today, developers have disappointed many, including me. They said that listing on hotbit is no longer a priority and will produce listing on all sorts of shitty exchanges. Cool!

So what?
Today, developers have disappointed many, including me. They said that listing on hotbit is no longer a priority and will produce listing on all sorts of shitty exchanges. Cool!
Solo pool?Huh!!! ((
There is currently no pool for mining solo and I think it will not. For solo mining, you need to run the node, for this you need to ask the administrators in the telegram group for instructions. Running a node will not take you more than an hour.
Activity: 54
Developers sell their coin in telegram channels, and beg for listing. No need to spend time on this, it's a scam coin.
Developers do not sell their coins in telegram, at least no one talks about it. Developers are trying to get a listing on Hotbit, for this they use their funds and accept donations. Perhaps they will pay the exchange in grimm coin.
Pages:
Jump to: