Pages:
Author

Topic: [MAINNET]"MimbleWimble", we cast this spell so mote it be. GRIMM was born. - page 9. (Read 12476 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 3
That's all, people leave the network every day, you talked so loudly in chat telegrams that you don’t need miners and don’t need anyone, don’t want to help you, congratulations, you got what you wanted, the coin is dead! What can you do without miners, you can’t do anything, just show everyone how poor you are with your capacities))) We all left, you were left alone, which you have been striving for since the inception of the coin.
You can complain here, but what I said a long time ago everything came true, now you are selling your coins and get lost, here is your whole plan for your coin ... To leave donations from society to sell your coins and the abyss.
Don’t worry, they won’t sell their coins at such a low price, there’s no trading volume. In order to commit a fraudulent exit, they need a pump. But I don’t think they can get a pump. To do this, they need good news, but they are not.

What the hell happened to GRIMM.  It was like pumping a while ago?!?
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
That's all, people leave the network every day, you talked so loudly in chat telegrams that you don’t need miners and don’t need anyone, don’t want to help you, congratulations, you got what you wanted, the coin is dead! What can you do without miners, you can’t do anything, just show everyone how poor you are with your capacities))) We all left, you were left alone, which you have been striving for since the inception of the coin.
You can complain here, but what I said a long time ago everything came true, now you are selling your coins and get lost, here is your whole plan for your coin ... To leave donations from society to sell your coins and the abyss.
Don’t worry, they won’t sell their coins at such a low price, there’s no trading volume. In order to commit a fraudulent exit, they need a pump. But I don’t think they can get a pump. To do this, they need good news, but they are not.
Activity: 207
Merit: 13
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 116

Is this a mandatory wallet update?

p.s. What events have occurred that so much decreased miners in the last two days? Network Hashrate  39.51 KSol/s

Hello! Not mandatory, we are waiting for the feedback and updating a website before mandatory update. We will inform about it.
Network 40-50Ksol last few weeks https://explorer.grimmw.com, all users wait new exchanges. Any information about exchanges only after the announcements of the exchanges themselves.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

Is this a mandatory wallet update?

p.s. What events have occurred that so much decreased miners in the last two days? Network Hashrate  39.51 KSol/s
how  do payout from web pool minning?
You need have active address and wallet online, then click payout on pool what you use.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
how  do payout from web pool minning?

Grimm on Blockchain Life 2019

StartUP Pitch perfomance

On the right side under the profile name you have ignore simply press it if you don't see this kind of post in future. There are so many trolls on the forum who are doing this job without any purpose and spreading the false news actually they work for big whales and mostly these are bot accounts.

Thanks! Great option
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I did not expect anything, the developers announced the listing on a hot bit, you understand the difference in the expectations and promises of the developers. When you start to ask questions in the chat regarding the developers' promises, they banyat and say either to help them or to leave the coin))) In general, according to the announcement of the Chat Admins, they don’t need miners, they don’t need anyone. Their attitude to people is consumer, to extract your money from you and the abyss with them.

Now there is an overabundance of coins already, and when there is an exchange the price drops to the very bottom, everyone will want to get rid of this shield as soon as possible. Amid all the negativity as a whole, from coins and support.

you have 15 posts on bitcointalk. 7 from these posts you wrote here about how you hate grimm after you was blocked at the Russian telegram group by trolling. And you wrote here that you going out from our thread. Why are you here again?  Grin

On the right side under the profile name you have ignore simply press it if you don't see this kind of post in future. There are so many trolls on the forum who are doing this job without any purpose and spreading the false news actually they work for big whales and mostly these are bot accounts.
I did not expect anything, the developers announced the listing on a hot bit, you understand the difference in the expectations and promises of the developers. When you start to ask questions in the chat regarding the developers' promises, they banyat and say either to help them or to leave the coin))) In general, according to the announcement of the Chat Admins, they don’t need miners, they don’t need anyone. Their attitude to people is consumer, to extract your money from you and the abyss with them.

Now there is an overabundance of coins already, and when there is an exchange the price drops to the very bottom, everyone will want to get rid of this shield as soon as possible. Amid all the negativity as a whole, from coins and support.

you have 15 posts on bitcointalk. 7 from these posts you wrote here about how you hate grimm after you was blocked at the Russian telegram group by trolling. And you wrote here that you going out from our thread. Why are you here again?  Grin

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

A miracle did not happen on BlockchainLife, the team didn’t show itself like it, no one is interested in this shield, there are no exchanges, there are no volumes, there are no trades.

Are you serious ?   What you expected after few months ? Biggest exchanges and everyday ATH ?

A miracle did not happen on BlockchainLife, the team didn’t show itself like it, no one is interested in this shield, there are no exchanges, there are no volumes, there are no trades.
Activity: 397
Merit: 9
I hope this project will succeed . Keep up the good work.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
Tell me how are the listing plans going? I heard you weren't able to collect enough coins for a hotbit listing.
At the moment, the development team could not get a listing on Hotbit and declared listing on exchanges not a priority. That's all for now.

And what is the priority?

Now we are working on new release that will be publish before blockchain Life (representatives of many exchanges will be there too). Today only one exchange x.vite.net
maybe it's time to think about the next exchange, we appreciate the team hard work to date with the development of the project
for sure we hope all plan runs smoothly, even if there is a problem it can be resolved immediately
Tell me how are the listing plans going? I heard you weren't able to collect enough coins for a hotbit listing.
At the moment, the development team could not get a listing on Hotbit and declared listing on exchanges not a priority. That's all for now.

Now we are working on new release that will be publish before blockchain Life (representatives of many exchanges will be there too). Today only one exchange x.vite.net
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: