Pages:
Author

Topic: Mainstream news talking about the rise of Bitcoin already - page 3. (Read 2795 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
$6 billion already the market of Bitcoin. Last 2 billions went in the last 3 days.

It is really insane.

I hope is not manipulated by a huge fund again.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
good that i bought everything i could at 180 USD 6 months ago.... Roll Eyes

It also means somebody sold the coins to you at $180.

Just hold and use the bitcoin, with more adoption, the price will be even higher.

The media exposure is good for bitcion. There is not much bad news about bitcoin recently.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Was expecting more of a steady rise this time.  All seems a bit too sudden, which makes me question if it's just a temporary thing.  The last big pump was around November too, is that just a coincidence?
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
The price is really going up.

Got a shock when I was reading a thread on the a other forum talking about the price above 400$.

Now its 416$.

Its crazzzyyyy
Go to sleep and then look at the price 7 hours later Roll Eyes
You might get stoked with the price Cheesy
Bitcoin price is currently climbing to the moon
No surprises if the price goes up fast Smiley

$416 now
$425 tomorrow Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
The price is really going up.

Got a shock when I was reading a thread on the a other forum talking about the price above 400$.

Now its 416$.

Its crazzzyyyy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
funny, you will se from now that everyone will begin to talk good about bitcoin, when the price was shit, everyone was throwing even more shit

it's all about the sentiment really

Exactly, news are like a virus. Some times they help you get rid of other diseases, but most of the time they spread just like them.
That is why I always tell that the major feature of bitcoin is its price. General public don't care about technical specifications, hashing power, algorithms behind the magic.
All that matter is high price. With high price bitcoin will be famous.
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord

Bah! On Bitstamp maybe?
If yes, those were probably my bitcoins Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
legendary
Activity: 1330
dafar consulting
Too quick... I was hoping mainstream media wouldn't start talking about it until we rised a lot higher.... as soon as they start talking about it that's a sign that the price is going to crash again
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-02/bitcoin-is-suddenly-surging-again

Great stuff. They can't say anything but admitting they were wrong when they said it was going directly to 0 and would never recover. All those mainstream media guys are going to go gradually more pro-Bitcoin over the next months to not look really stupid, just wait and see, we'll have soon a lot of discussion on Bitcoin even on the worst mainstream device of all times (TV).

I already saw couple of news on Bitcoin rising on the worst mainstream device of all times.  Smiley

And yes, this is a great stuff, it will help Bitcoin to rise for sure. But I think if it goes over $500 it will be a buble again. $500 is a fair price for 1 BTC for now.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
I have a feeling that they are about to have even more to talk about. $419 on Bitfinex !! For God's sake, this is not stopping but it's even speeding up!

Almost a $100 rise in 24 hours! This is insane!
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think it's good that msm is talking about the price rise and not some negative thing about Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
This is the price ($400+) around when I heard about bitcoin in the TV news 2 years ago. I guess everyone is excited now. However, I still don't understand the push behind the price. Real mainstream adoption? Pump and dump? or just Willy bot 2.0?
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
Great exposure=more adopters which will make price raise more and make Bitcoin more stable Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
funny, you will se from now that everyone will begin to talk good about bitcoin, when the price was shit, everyone was throwing even more shit

Exactly, news are like a virus. Some times they help you get rid of other diseases, but most of the time they spread just like them.

Lets just enjoy the free advertising!

It will probably draw in a lot of new users that start to feel that they might miss out on some huge potential profits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
funny, you will see from now that everyone will begin to talk good about bitcoin, when the price was shit, everyone was throwing even more shit

Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
big prices changes are always good for bitcoin - free press.

Free press is good. Be it positive or negative, it's good. It means Bitcoin is making it way through to more common(?) people.
Activity: 502
Mainstream news use the word BITCOIN this time, when talking about the price. Otherwise they use the word BLOCKHAIN  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
big prices changes are always good for bitcoin - free press.
Pages:
Jump to: