Pages:
Author

Topic: Mainstream news talking about the rise of Bitcoin already - page 4. (Read 2795 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Most Bitcoin users don't even know about the reward halving. And now it's all over the news. It all works good for the short-term price rise.
We'll see how it develops though. Me? I'm all buckled up.
Yeah, I find it funny that they aren't mentioning the halving which is coming pretty soon and may drive the price to the actual moon. I don't think they even understand the concept of limited controlled supply. Btw you can check the video on OP in Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3hS41rp2GU
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
The article was really good in my opinion and as stated there, China is not the only reason of the rise after all and they predicted over $400 but I think with the rate of the value growth BTCitcoin has recently, it could go beyond $450 if it could continue as it is for a month or two... there's also bunch of good Youtube videos lately as well that also talk about the rise of BTCitcoin
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
Most Bitcoin users don't even know about the reward halving. And now it's all over the news. It all works good for the short-term price rise.
We'll see how it develops though. Me? I'm all buckled up.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Of course the media will jump onto this like a pack of hounds. They will do that for everything lately.

Question is; will it be good or bad for bitcoin adoption? Will it cause another collapse later on if it skyrockets because of news and media bringing in new investors and said investors deciding a 2000% profit is enough on their risky investment in this technology they don't understand, and selling when others start to get an avalance going of the price.

Time will tell I guess, but I'm sure it's going to be a hell of a ride for many here.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-02/bitcoin-is-suddenly-surging-again

Great stuff. They can't say anything but admitting they were wrong when they said it was going directly to 0 and would never recover. All those mainstream media guys are going to go gradually more pro-Bitcoin over the next months to not look really stupid, just wait and see, we'll have soon a lot of discussion on Bitcoin even on the worst mainstream device of all times (TV).
Pages:
Jump to: