Pages:
Author

Topic: Make $100/day on Autopilot at Home?? Now Open For Sales! - page 2. (Read 7350 times)

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
I HAVE READ THE "PRODUCT"

IT IS WORTHLESS

Apologies for the giant red text but I don't want anyone to be scammed. It is completely useless and the goal is to get you to give this guy even more money.

Quotes of the product are included here because it is for criticism and I consider it to be fair use.

Pay for an adsense account? (this is against the ToS by the way, enjoy your account getting banned from google once they discover it and ban a few thousand fake accounts), or pay for a guide on fiverr on how to make an adsense account? Seriously? You don't need a guide to do this:

1) set up a website
2) apply for adsense
3) wait for "Congratulations, your AdSense account has been approved to show AdSense ads on your own website. Within a few hours, you will begin to see live ads."

There, a guide. Feel free to send me $5 to 1GLados.

I also love how he goes "You must link to these pages in the footer of your website like so in order to be adsense compliant" (and yes suggests PAYING $5 to add a terms of service in the footer) when he promotes paying for adsense accounts.. LOL.

In addition, this writer probably have not used adsense at all, "Check your adsense account and view the reports. You'll see traffic and clicks start to pour in, making you money almost instantly" -- um no. Earnings are finalized once a month, and buying traffic isn't going to make you money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bling Bling
Rule #1 of life: If something sounds too good to be true, that's probably because it is.

Tell that to the early adopters of bitcoin. I bet you if they tried to convince people that one day, this coin that they bought for just 1 cent will be worth $260, that would have been labeled "too good to be true" right?
Bling Bling

Here is a thing... if you really can make money from your technique...

and you know about LLC's...

why not form 100 LLC's and register into google? (only 1 SSN is allowed to join to google, but if you have LLC you can join with EIN)

let's say... 100 LLC = 100 accounts * $100/day = THAT IS $10,000 A DAY

TO BE HONEST TO WHO ARE INTERESTED... this has been done in USD... people selling stuffs like this in USD...

and OP is just thinking that since bitcoin is growing... he might as well "TRY" selling it in BITCOIN...

TO BE HONEST TO THE OP.... you have a better chances of SELLING THIS in USD than of BITCOIN...

but then again.. it never hurts to try right? getting irreversible 1btc is a big plus.. so yeah he'll try to sell it.. Smiley

Firstly, I am pretty satisfied with my earnings and wanted to teach others. It is quite some work to setup LLCs, it is much easier to sit back and teach others how to do the method and charge a fee for my education.

Secondly, why would you say that vendors should sell things in USD and not bitcoin, implying that USD is better than bitcoin? I will sell it in bitcoin because bitcoin is a superior currency to the USD.
Bling Bling
So funny this forum user created their profile less than a month ago and already selling financial "WISDOM"

LOL!  Grin Grin Grin

...says the person that hasn't purchased or read my product.

Hey Genius,

I don't need to read much to know it is a scam.

1. Large red letters

Everything is a scam that uses large red letters? What is it about the color red that concerns you?

2. "BUY NOW" everywhere in it

How do you expect ecommerce to take place if the customer didn't buy anything?
3. New forum account (less than 1 month) ROFL!
How is the age of my account relevant to this? It is quite obvious that if this was a scam then the people who buy can easily call me out in the thread and I wouldn't make many sales. So far absolutely zero people have even tried the method except me, so all you can do is speculate at this point.

4. Claiming consistent returns (ponzi's do this all the time)

Then I guess all those employers in the jobs classifieds advertising jobs with salaries are ponzi schemes too?
5. Having to pay you in order to make money is fucking stupid.
Tell that to a university, college or private education institute. You won't even be let in the door if you refuse to pay them for education. Also, tell me the last college or university that offered a 100% moneyback guarantee.
6. If your method is so great, keep it to yourself, PROFIT LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA and STFU!

Did it ever occur to you that I am profiting well? Since this is passive income I have lots of free time to teach others how to do this, and charge a fee for my education.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
nobody just gives you money for nothing - rule of universe
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
you should give the method, and let us pay later on if we are satisfied Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
So funny this forum user created their profile less than a month ago and already selling financial "WISDOM"

LOL!  Grin Grin Grin

Hey Genius,

I don't need to read much to know it is a scam.

1. Large red letters

2. "BUY NOW" everywhere in it

3. New forum account (less than 1 month) ROFL!

4. Claiming consistent returns (ponzi's do this all the time)

5. Having to pay you in order to make money is fucking stupid.

6. If your method is so great, keep it to yourself, PROFIT LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA and STFU!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 271
Rule #1 of life: If something sounds too good to be true, that's probably because it is.

Agreeing with Smoothie this time around, this sounds scam-tastic. Want to actually make money on autopilot? Make up a product that sounds fantastic but has little substance, then charge a bunch of saps 1BTC for it...
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121
This is much like the ad-copy one finds for guaranteed trading systems and never-fail "indicators" that are sold to newbie traders. The promise of profits, ease-of-learning and "autopilot" earnings with zero effort. The problem with this is, if it was worth that much - why even sell it?

I don't buy the "500 people using it won't affect me" crap, either. That is also a common line used to rationalize the "value" of the system while still maintaining that it is unique and "special".

It isn't. If it really worked, you'd get a few trusted people to slam the hell out of this technique and share the spoils - not schlepping your "product" with large bold red fonts on forums.

Entertaining ad-copy, but its the usual appeal to insta-riches that raises all kinds of warnings.
Activity: 462
Free World

Here is a thing... if you really can make money from your technique...

and you know about LLC's...

why not form 100 LLC's and register into google? (only 1 SSN is allowed to join to google, but if you have LLC you can join with EIN)

let's say... 100 LLC = 100 accounts * $100/day = THAT IS $10,000 A DAY

TO BE HONEST TO WHO ARE INTERESTED... this has been done in USD... people selling stuffs like this in USD...

and OP is just thinking that since bitcoin is growing... he might as well "TRY" selling it in BITCOIN...

TO BE HONEST TO THE OP.... you have a better chances of SELLING THIS in USD than of BITCOIN...

but then again.. it never hurts to try right? getting irreversible 1btc is a big plus.. so yeah he'll try to sell it.. Smiley
Activity: 784
0xFB0D8D1534241423

Oh god, I know I should be hating myself, but it does sound intriguing(even if the pitch sounds like a complete and utter scam). Any other reviewers have anything to say?
Based on his prior posts, I am going to defer judgement to mlawrence until I have obtained legal counsel.

You should be able to figure out the main idea of the scheme from this post, especially the final link:

• The price you pay for this ebook is not the end. Following the whole ebook will cost $34-$54, and $25 more if you actually want "passive" income (by outsourcing some of the work).
  • After following the instructions, you still need to do monthly payments (~$20+) to keep it going.
  • I am not a lawyer, but I am fairly certain that the practice outlined in the ebook breaks at least one fraud law in the U.S. Proof to the contrary is welcome.

I value my reputation and cannot recommend this ebook. I will, however, abstain from discouraging its purchase until the OP addresses point #3.

If your query is in regards to forming an LLC to create a new business entity, that is entirely legal. LLC's in USA are seen as separate entities to individuals. You can even create LLCs which are completely private in New Mexico. You can read more about obtaining new private LLC business entities here:
http://boldanddetermined.com/2012/09/03/how-own-your-house-car-anonymously/

This part of the method is not required though, it is some added knowledge I have thrown in.

If your query is regarding advertising sites, you can read Google's policy here:
http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1348722
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Oh god, I know I should be hating myself, but it does sound intriguing(even if the pitch sounds like a complete and utter scam). Any other reviewers have anything to say?
Bling Bling

LOL!  Grin Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
I have over a thousand posts and have done a few trades in 2011 and 2012 on bitcointalk (previously known as forum.bitcoin.org) you could also try PMing one of the Global Moderators. If you want I can try your product and write a review here.
All 3 of you are getting review copies as you have built up somewhat of a forum reputation. No more free copies will be handed out. Sales are now open.

I confirm that I have received the copy, I will have the time to read it somewhere in the evening (UTC +2) and I will give my review today or tomorrow.
legendary

LOL!  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
THIS OP AND HIS POST HAS SCAM WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. LOL  Grin Grin Grin
Bling Bling
If that was even possible nobody would be working. 3 000 usd per month doing nothing  Roll Eyes

I can assure you it is possible and I am currently working on building multiple income streams based on this.
Bling Bling
  • The price you pay for this ebook is not the end. Following the whole ebook will cost $34-$54, and $25 more if you actually want "passive" income (by outsourcing some of the work).
  • After following the instructions, you still need to do monthly payments (~$20+) to keep it going.
  • I am not a lawyer, but I am fairly certain that the practice outlined in the ebook breaks at least one fraud law in the U.S. Proof to the contrary is welcome.

I value my reputation and cannot recommend this ebook. I will, however, abstain from discouraging its purchase until the OP addresses point #3.

If your query is in regards to forming an LLC to create a new business entity, that is entirely legal. LLC's in USA are seen as separate entities to individuals. You can even create LLCs which are completely private in New Mexico. You can read more about obtaining new private LLC business entities here:
http://boldanddetermined.com/2012/09/03/how-own-your-house-car-anonymously/

This part of the method is not required though, it is some added knowledge I have thrown in.

If your query is regarding advertising sites, you can read Google's policy here:
http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1348722
Activity: 784
0xFB0D8D1534241423

Pages:
Jump to: