Pages:
Author

Topic: Make $100/day on Autopilot at Home?? Now Open For Sales! - page 4. (Read 7350 times)

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Think before you post slander. Noone has even reviewed my method yet so unless you have, you are not the right person to be making judgments.

Lawl, because you are not handling out review copies
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bling Bling

Did it ever occur to you that maybe thats not my method? Or that there are thousands of ways to make money with adsense and hundreds of thousands of different adsense publishers.

Think before you post slander. Noone has even reviewed my method yet so unless you have, you are not the right person to be making judgments.
vip
👻
Still waiting for my review copy.

Are you not going to send me a review copy because I actually use AdSense and Adwords and will smell bullshit?

It will only have negative effects to you if your product sucks.
Bling Bling
According to the thread that was just linked it worked for a bit and then everyone got banned from adsense. Don't bother with this guy

That isn't even my method. Do you realise how many publishers there are in the Adsense program? Its not like there are only 100 internet users and so if that guy happens to be selling a method to make money with Adsense then it just MUST be the same as mine.

Small-minded people these days...
Bling Bling
To the people talking about "warriorforum", this method has nothing to do with that. Google Adsense is a global program with thousands of advertisers and publishers. If you think that there is just one profitable method involving Adsense or that they are all the same, I would seriously question your knowledge of the size and scale of the internet and the google Adsense program.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
According to the thread that was just linked it worked for a bit and then everyone got banned from adsense. Don't bother with this guy
legendary
Merit: 1000
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
I think it will not work after dozens of people know your way and follow the instructions
Activity: 199
Sounds legid.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Free World
vip
👻
I HAVE READ THE "PRODUCT"

IT IS WORTHLESS

Apologies for the giant red text but I don't want anyone to be scammed. It is completely useless and the goal is to get you to give this guy even more money.

Quotes of the product are included here because it is for criticism and I consider it to be fair use.

Pay for an adsense account? (this is against the ToS by the way, enjoy your account getting banned from google once they discover it and ban a few thousand fake accounts), or pay for a guide on fiverr on how to make an adsense account? Seriously? You don't need a guide to do this:

1) set up a website
2) apply for adsense
3) wait for "Congratulations, your AdSense account has been approved to show AdSense ads on your own website. Within a few hours, you will begin to see live ads."

There, a guide. Free feel to send me $5 to 1GLados.

I also love how he goes "You must link to these pages in the footer of your website like so in order to be adsense compliant" (and yes suggests PAYING $5 to add two pages in the footer) when he promotes paying for adsense accounts.. LOL.

In addition, this writer probably have not used adsense at all, "Check your adsense account and view the reports. You'll see traffic and clicks start to pour in, making you money almost instantly" -- um no. Earnings are finalized once a month, and buying traffic isn't going to make you money.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Could you post a proof of earnings image for the month of April to date?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
If that was even possible nobody would be working. 3 000 usd per month doing nothing  Roll Eyes
Bling Bling
locked thread myself. people dont know a good thing when they see it, their loss, more money for me
Bling Bling
locked thread myself. people dont know a good thing when they see it, their loss, more money for me
Bling Bling
locked thread myself. people dont know a good thing when they see it, their loss, more money for me  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: