Pages:
Author

Topic: Make $100/day on Autopilot at Home?? Now Open For Sales! - page 3. (Read 7350 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bling Bling
If you are still looking for someone to read and review your ebook with an open mind, you can contact me.

I'll take a review copy.

I have over a thousand posts and have done a few trades in 2011 and 2012 on bitcointalk (previously known as forum.bitcoin.org) you could also try PMing one of the Global Moderators. If you want I can try your product and write a review here.

All 3 of you are getting review copies as you have built up somewhat of a forum reputation. No more free copies will be handed out. Sales are now open.
Bling Bling
This isn't a service.  Wrong forum.  Should be in the pyramid scheme forum bassed on the OP : pay up front and then make money later.

Education is a service.
Bling Bling
To Buy Now Send 1 Bitcoin to The Following Wallet Address: 1D135nYMXHjFf26tii1hw9iQADC891zaF5

Before you send the coin, make sure to Post in this Thread in the following format:

1. Your Own Wallet Address (so I can confirm who sent the coin).
2. How would you like the ebook delivered: Email or Private Message on Forums?

I will use escrow at www.blockchain.info/wallet/escrow with forum users who have over 1,000 posts, so if you are such a user, please post here requesting escrow.
Once I confirm I have received the coin from your address, I will issue the ebook within 24 hours to your email address or via private message.

I encourage all users to read the ebook thoroughly and report back in the forum with a review.

Now Open For Sales.
Bling Bling

Small-minded people these days...

LOOL You are the one that is selling a "money making scheme that will make everybody SUPER RICH" for 1 Botcoin.

This is a SCAM
Should be marked as such.

Did I say this will make everybody "SUPER RICH"?

No. Stop putting words in my mouth. If you have not read my product you can make no judgements.
Bling Bling

Any job you have to pay to get is a scam. And btw, North America is a continent, not a country.

Then I guess college and university is a scam.
Bling Bling
Are people still buying into these "ONLY 100$ BUT YOU'LL MAKE 500000$ WITH THIS METHOD" crap ? Sheesh. I sometimes still see those crappy long, one paged sites doing this, but on forums ? And people responding ? And admins not banning or deleting the thread ?

What the hell, man.

Did I say you'll make "500000$"?

No. I'm not claiming people will make $500k. I'm claiming $100/day. Get your facts straight my friend.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
This isn't a service.  Wrong forum.  Should be in the pyramid scheme forum bassed on the OP : pay up front and then make money later.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
If you are still looking for someone to read and review your ebook with an open mind, you can contact me.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems

Small-minded people these days...

LOOL You are the one that is selling a "money making scheme that will make everybody SUPER RICH" for 1 Botcoin.

This is a SCAM
Should be marked as such.
Activity: 392
No, he said:
"HURRY, ONLY 500 250 100 COPIES LEFT BEFORE PRICE RISES TO BTC5! BUY NOW"

which means what I said.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
My favorite part is where you said "ONLY 500 250 100 COPIES LEFT"

You did not understand.
He said: "4. The price will be increasing to BTC5 after first 100 copies are sold."

Therefore there is 100 copies before the price will be increased to 5 btc (currently 1 btc). Tongue

I understood well enough. You didn't understand. I'm saying he way he worded it
("ONLY 500 250 100 COPIES LEFT")
implies that it originally was 500 copies, then it was 250, and now its only 100 before the price change
which implies he sold 400 copies already.
Activity: 336
I will never understand why people bother selling money making ebooks when it's making them so much
Activity: 392

You did not understand.
He said: "4. The price will be increasing to BTC5 after first 100 copies are sold."

Therefore there is 100 copies before the price will be increased to 5 btc (currently 1 btc). Tongue
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Plus, still haven't sent anyone review copies.

Probably bought a PLR ebook that's shit.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Requires money up front ✓
dramatic claims of free money with little or no details ✓
Bolded text, bold colors, BUY NOW ✓
Time limited offer to create a sense of urgency ✓
Attacks anyone who shows healthy skepticism ✓

I wonder where those 400 people who bought in already are

You really can't blame anyone for not taking you seriously. Anyone who has used the internet for more than a week can see the warning signs all over this. (even if you are honest-to-god legit)
Based on the other thread, im betting the free reviewers will have it work for a bit, post here here saying that it works which will hype other people into buying it, and then after that their adsense account will be banned.
(and good luck to those who want that refund)
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
I'll take a review copy.
Bling Bling
Still waiting for my review copy.

Are you not going to review it because I actually use AdSense and Adwords and will smell bullshit?

No, you're not getting one because you started off with a very slanderous attitude:
Also, feel free to send me a copy if you want a review. I'm expecting junk.

as opposed to a neutral attitude. I already told you I've messaged the people who will be doing reviews. Did I offer you a review copy? No. You'll be waiting for some time. People who ask nicely get reviews. People who are rude I couldn't care less about.
Pages:
Jump to: