Pages:
Author

Topic: Make money from money - page 46. (Read 53782 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 31, 2017, 12:44:42 AM
I can't help suspecting that it is right when cash is not just put away, but rather is brought by marks. I contribute every one of my reserve funds. Some portion of the dependable activities, and some portion of the unsafe. This is my methodology
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
May 31, 2017, 12:35:04 AM
The knowledge of the market and I can tell you that personally from my experience. The one of the most important things is to know the market and to be patient, luck is just a factor we have no control of but you'll need it too.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
May 30, 2017, 10:21:09 PM
in the digital money world you can't be succesfull constantly, it will be there at times when you lose, however losing is a piece of learning and building up an ordeal so one day you won't fall into similar oversights once more, and you need to go for broke else you won't win anything with bitcoin. Contributing can be a twofold edged sword as in it is both subject to dangers and yield. Be that as it may, in the event that you examine deliberately the dangers related with a venture, you would know how much hazard you can take and how much cash you will contribute.
Activity: 140
May 30, 2017, 09:53:07 PM
In order to make money you should manage your investment and time well. you must study the market very well to make more money. trading altcoins is really good for you to make money out of money. learn how the market works and money will follow later on.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
May 30, 2017, 03:43:06 PM
Without a proper investment you wont be able to make and earn money the way people dream, some thing i will buy bitcoin today and sell tomorrow with profit and repeat always, the market is very hard to predict at this stage, but there are plenty opportunities to make money look at eth they got 3x its value, look doge 5x its value, all you need is invest and wait, and keep investing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 30, 2017, 12:06:08 PM
I agree with you. a lot of good investor makes less money. get rich by making smart and accurate predictions. it doesn't matter how much you earn. how true and wise it is important that you win.
That is true, a businessman and a great investors just started with earning small amount, there is no instant thing in life, we have to be happy at any amount that we earn and eventually the law of attraction will follow, if we enjoy things here we will get what we want we just need to be  patient, and don't matter how much you earn at first.
make a small step everytime you want to earn money and you will succeed. All you need is to be patient and I am 100% agree with you
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 30, 2017, 12:02:17 PM
If I think the first is experience, because one's success depends on how much he tries, must dare to take risks for greater profits and not afraid of failure or loss, have enough capital for him to invest.

yes you are right the first thing is the experience which makes the person successful in life, and also if a person have experience then he could easily differentiate between the scam and legit investing site, and the second thing is that when a person fail several times in investment then after that he could learn much more from his failure and become very successful in investment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
May 30, 2017, 11:37:51 AM
I agree with you. a lot of good investor makes less money. get rich by making smart and accurate predictions. it doesn't matter how much you earn. how true and wise it is important that you win.
That is true, a businessman and a great investors just started with earning small amount, there is no instant thing in life, we have to be happy at any amount that we earn and eventually the law of attraction will follow, if we enjoy things here we will get what we want we just need to be  patient, and don't matter how much you earn at first.

If everything was easy then I am not sure where hard working people will be right now. Life isn't easy we all know that, but working hard versus working smart is totally different. You can work hard all your life and think that you will get rich (speaking of law of attraction), but if your work is just something not rewarding then forget about getting rich.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
May 30, 2017, 11:29:39 AM
Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
May 30, 2017, 11:02:57 AM
This is the era of globalization and capitalization, when you don't have the ability to build your business, then you can control your business with money you have, you only buy stocks and then was able to control the business that you have purchased. Variety of ways we can do to make money with money, and I think all the things that want to make money there must need money.
In other word investment. Yes in our time most of business or all of the businesses need capital to start on because that is the reality we cannot start something if we do not have a foundation to strengthen the it and to support it. Money control things to move things o if we do not have money to start on we cannot earn. In bitcoin there is a lot of ways to earn but for me the first thing need to do is finding source of bitcoin for you to have a capital consider on starting applying a signature campaign where you can earn to have a capital on trading and investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 30, 2017, 10:27:05 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
May 30, 2017, 10:24:19 AM
If I think the first is experience, because one's success depends on how much he tries, must dare to take risks for greater profits and not afraid of failure or loss, have enough capital for him to invest.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
May 30, 2017, 10:01:25 AM
This is the era of globalization and capitalization, when you don't have the ability to build your business, then you can control your business with money you have, you only buy stocks and then was able to control the business that you have purchased. Variety of ways we can do to make money with money, and I think all the things that want to make money there must need money.
Agree with you on these issues.
I also strongly believe that, money can make yourself, not only that, money begets money. Trading or investing both need money and in this process your money can be double or triple. Bitcoin mining and lending are two good options for making your money bigger and better.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 30, 2017, 07:42:16 AM
Many ways to get bitcoin. You can type captcha or follow raiblocks that do not require skill at all to get bitcoin. Hard work will determine your outcome

Earning with captcha or railblocks is a good way to earn some bitcoins and I don't have an idea if onlinedragon's offer is still on the go. I wasn't able to join his offer but I'm seeing the figures of the participants earning by that way. And the best way to earn money from your money is to keep on trading with alt coins.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 30, 2017, 07:04:24 AM
This is what they Call Doubler , Another Ways Of Making money fast But Think of it when Your gonna Invest all of your money If You dont Have Much More experience, be aware on Scam
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
May 30, 2017, 05:35:47 AM
There is a saying that says :
“If you are born poor its not your mistake, But if you die poor its your mistake.”
- Bill Gates

Bill Gates was not born poor

He was born into a very wealthy and influential family. His farther was an attorney while his mother a highly successful businesswoman. In this way, Bill Gates have neither experience nor knowledge about such matters for all his personal achievements (but even these are questionable from an ethical point of view). I guess only those who had been actually born in real poverty and made it to the top all by themselves can have a say in such matters and it how it really feels

That is right, Mark Zuckerburg, is also not a poor guy when he started his life, his early life was also described as comfortable and live in a well educated family. His parents can even afford an Atari Basic for Mark that he used to make some games. They may be marked as dropouts, but they have a good life as a kid, still, we can't deny them that they have skills, especially Mark.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
May 30, 2017, 05:14:29 AM
What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

What are the factors that make these people successful in their investments?

This is true make money from money is what investor like but a good investor for me have wide patience it's not about the right timing but a right decision to make when you invest your money becoz investing your money is critical and the right patience is a key to choose the right decision
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 30, 2017, 04:21:14 AM
Many ways to get bitcoin. You can type captcha or follow raiblocks that do not require skill at all to get bitcoin. Hard work will determine your outcome
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 30, 2017, 03:54:25 AM
There is a saying that says :
“If you are born poor its not your mistake, But if you die poor its your mistake.”
- Bill Gates

Bill Gates was not born poor

He was born into a very wealthy and influential family. His farther was an attorney while his mother a highly successful businesswoman. In this way, Bill Gates have neither experience nor knowledge about such matters for all his personal achievements (but even these are questionable from an ethical point of view). I guess only those who had been actually born in real poverty and made it to the top all by themselves can have a say in such matters and it how it really feels
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
May 29, 2017, 10:56:44 AM
What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

What are the factors that make these people successful in their investments?

If you are asking what are the features to be a good investor then you should read some inspirational stories of successful people who are now billionaires. And I can that they do have similarities, they have courage and they are not scared with the risk that they are going to take. Because as long as they know what they are doing with that investment then can be successful with it.
Making money from money is a good idea. You need an enough capital to earn money from money and investing will help you to gain more money from money but it need time to wait to gain that money. I guess bitcoin is best way to earn money from money.
Pages:
Jump to: