Pages:
Author

Topic: Make Money Without Trading or Gambling - page 14. (Read 4152 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 1
July 21, 2019, 04:14:44 PM
The fund will keep paying as long as their are funds in the contract. https://tronscan.org/#/contract/TENvfPpskWcZHCRaS4Mu6Z9gPnjj4yCN19
July 21, 2019, 04:08:11 PM
I've been involved in crypto since early 2013 and I, too, have been victim to MANY scam hyip projects including bitconnnneeeecccctttt.

I got sick of being scammed so I designed my own.

Two key features I that I offer that others do not are 1) the ability to withdraw your investment anytime you like and 2) the future Buyback Pool.

Since all transactions are made via TronLink smart contract, there is no human involvement and everything is on the blockchain.

It would be difficult for anyone to steal the funds; even me.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
July 21, 2019, 03:37:32 PM
This is another HYP, please do not invest or put money into this and anyone promoting this is a scammer because with time people will surely lose money. I believe Bitconnect is still very fresh in your memory and recently the Tron scam incidence in the China is still a recent issue to warn people things like this do not end well
July 21, 2019, 02:55:34 PM
I think its funny that people want to shit about my project, yet they won't even try it out for FREE with ZERO risk.
July 21, 2019, 02:42:46 PM
I've played HYIP, this game is really not good. worse than trade, looking for profit in 1 day in return for 10% or more. so logically this is not possible. you will be deceived by the team
I do not recommend to make money with HYIP. well, based on experience, it always ends a scam before ROI reaches. I would rather recommend making money through a bounty, besides that bounty also has a lot of work that you can do according to your interests.
Indeed, usually, HYIP projects are not having a clear product or those nonsense projects. They are going to pump the price in the market to have tempted insight of investors. After all, they just exit scam and the project will become into shit. Well, I supported on you that HYIP project is not worth enough, you're just like helping them on their fraudulent activity.
Why don't you try it? I'll even send you some FREE UCIF tokens. Just post your Tronlink address.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 21, 2019, 02:13:18 PM
I've played HYIP, this game is really not good. worse than trade, looking for profit in 1 day in return for 10% or more. so logically this is not possible. you will be deceived by the team
I do not recommend to make money with HYIP. well, based on experience, it always ends a scam before ROI reaches. I would rather recommend making money through a bounty, besides that bounty also has a lot of work that you can do according to your interests.
Indeed, usually, HYIP projects are not having a clear product or those nonsense projects. They are going to pump the price in the market to have tempted insight of investors. After all, they just exit scam and the project will become into shit. Well, I supported on you that HYIP project is not worth enough, you're just like helping them on their fraudulent activity.
July 21, 2019, 01:08:36 PM
I have never tried to find income as you demonstrated this. if I look at how it works, this is a simple method for us to earn income. I will try this. who knows how to benefit from the method as you explain this.
Great!

I believe that this dapp is simple yet powerful. And, with the future benefits concluding the ICO, this dapp is unique and will be around for a long time.

Yesterday, I created a Telegram group. Feel free to check it out. https://t.me/joinchat/Kiv1SA-hyJ4q7ZV4F7PJTg
Activity: 1652
Merit: 702
July 21, 2019, 01:47:35 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
July 21, 2019, 10:00:38 AM
I have never tried to find income as you demonstrated this. if I look at how it works, this is a simple method for us to earn income. I will try this. who knows how to benefit from the method as you explain this.
July 21, 2019, 02:50:56 AM
Unfortunately, I do not have a bounty campaign.

I can, however, send you some free UCIF coins to try out the platform.

Just post your Tronlink address  Smiley
July 20, 2019, 10:13:53 PM
Dividends is way to go to earn without doing anything, lets,just hope, all these kind of scheme these days are legit.
I agree.

I don't know about others, but I know this project is legit.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
July 20, 2019, 10:04:38 PM
Dividends is way to go to earn without doing anything, lets,just hope, all these kind of scheme these days are legit.
July 20, 2019, 09:59:30 PM
Why don't you try it? I'll even send you some FREE UCIF tokens. Just post your Tronlink address.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
July 20, 2019, 09:37:03 PM
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
July 20, 2019, 08:35:26 PM
did u know , HYIP Is same with gamble
even more risk than gamble i guess, since we have no control where our money going.
even if u know who is a team, its not guarante HYIP investement will make some profit to you,
one i know, the first who come and it be the first who leave.
HYIP isn't same with gambling (is it even close?)
HYIP is the place when you are trying to double or triple your money just in very short time, by sending them some money, you are hoping to get back more than you invested (you got money from people who invested after you),  After no one invest it, they will run away with your money

Gamble? Yea, that's all about luck
July 20, 2019, 02:22:07 PM
      This Smart HYIP ROI Dapp essentially allows the participants to stake TRX and earn dividends and generate referral commissions without having to trade or gamble.

even more risk than gamble i guess, since we have no control where our money going.
even if u know who is a team, its not guarante HYIP investement will make some profit to you,
With this Dapp, you know exactly where your money is going; the Buyback Pool contract: https://tronscan.org/#/address/TUz5tM97V4hDVvqyZYZExzn5Kcr8Lada6J
July 20, 2019, 02:13:15 PM
If you would like to try the Dapp risk free, please post your TronLink address and I'll send you some UCIF Tokens.
July 20, 2019, 02:02:35 PM
Oh wow, another "Fund" hosting an ICO...
Jeeze what a surprise they want to "invest" your money.

If this was legit and worked as stated, they would use there own money and already have a substantial lineup of serious investors trying to get in..
Not host some bullshit ICO.

This concept has been done and repeated multiple times resulting in investors being destroyed while lining the pockets of the so called "development" team.

Have you tried the platform out?

If not, post your TronLink address and I'll send you some UCIFT tokens.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
July 20, 2019, 01:14:33 PM
      This Smart HYIP ROI Dapp essentially allows the participants to stake TRX and earn dividends and generate referral commissions without having to trade or gamble.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
July 20, 2019, 11:57:54 AM
Oh wow, another "Fund" hosting an ICO...
Jeeze what a surprise they want to "invest" your money.

If this was legit and worked as stated, they would use there own money and already have a substantial lineup of serious investors trying to get in..
Not host some bullshit ICO.

This concept has been done and repeated multiple times resulting in investors being destroyed while lining the pockets of the so called "development" team.

I'm also surprise because this is the time of IEO. TRX projects has all these dividend scheme but I don't see a number of them doing ICO nor IEO so this must be something else. if they have the plans along with the previous TRX projects, they should just go into that track too. Dividends scheme is dubious in this time in crypto let alone ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: