Pages:
Author

Topic: Make Money Without Trading or Gambling - page 8. (Read 4150 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 1
September 23, 2019, 08:05:13 PM
The best way is joining in a bounty campaign, if you want make money without trading and mining. No risk and simple way to make money in crypto.
Another way is referral programs, with there you can make a profit from transactions made by others, Mintme has a good referral program.
This is an excellent option to make money, if a user registers successfully, in Mintme, through the link you provide you get the 50% of your commercial fees per transaction, paid by the platform.

UCIF has a great referral program. 1% of the total tokens that your refers stake paid immediately.
September 22, 2019, 03:46:26 PM
To be honest, this kind of application always alarms me.  I am not trying to express doubts about the reliability of the above, but I have never met anyone to share a profitable business.  If you do not take into account cryptocurrency trading and gambling, the only way to earn money on the cryptocurrency market is to participate in an air drop or in a Bounty company.  At the same time, one cannot be sure of good results.  But if we talk about this project, you will have to wait for real user reviews, since only the topic owner is trying to attract attention to the resource.
I'll give a review...

I've invested in this project since it launched almost 90 days ago. Even though the website is unprofessional looking, everything works as described. I can't wait for the TRX Auction House to launch so I can sell the dividends and generate a passive income stream.
September 22, 2019, 03:26:48 PM
I have looked at the website of this platform and it looks unprofessional. Every student would make a better website within several hours, because this picture in the back with waterproofs is just hilarious and makes me walk away.
Beauty is the eye of the beholder. I only care that all the functions works. I've been misled by too many "professional" looking websites that turned out to be scams.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
September 22, 2019, 07:57:22 AM
To be honest, this kind of application always alarms me.  I am not trying to express doubts about the reliability of the above, but I have never met anyone to share a profitable business.  If you do not take into account cryptocurrency trading and gambling, the only way to earn money on the cryptocurrency market is to participate in an air drop or in a Bounty company.  At the same time, one cannot be sure of good results.  But if we talk about this project, you will have to wait for real user reviews, since only the topic owner is trying to attract attention to the resource.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 22, 2019, 06:32:06 AM
I have looked at the website of this platform and it looks unprofessional. Every student would make a better website within several hours, because this picture in the back with waterproofs is just hilarious and makes me walk away.
September 21, 2019, 02:21:12 AM
The profits are significant, wow!
So can you tell me what funds you are sending our money to and which staked coins? How do you ensure staked coins are safe for at least 1 year?
I am quite curious because the staked coins only bring investors about 15% - 17% a year. but UCIF gives investors 1% per day, equivalent to 30% per month! Is this too unusual? please explain.
Your funds (the TRX used to buy the UCIF tokens) go directly to the Buyback Pool. The Buyback Pool will activate when the STO ends. The investor (you) will stake the UCIF tokens on the platform and begin accruing dividends. The dividends will last as long there are funds (UCIF tokens) in the Dividend Pool. If, all of a sudden, all 100,000,000 were sold and staked, 1,000,000 UCIF would be paid out each day from a pool with 300,000,000 tokens (200,000,000 already sent + 100,000,000 in reserves.)
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
September 21, 2019, 01:49:19 AM
So can you tell me what funds you are sending our money to and which staked coins? How do you ensure staked coins are safe for at least 1 year?
I am quite curious because the staked coins only bring investors about 15% - 17% a year. but UCIF gives investors 1% per day, equivalent to 30% per month! Is this too unusual? please explain.

Yearly we are getting 15 to 17% are really safe compared to daily 1% because some companies are giving on staking but here there is no guarantee on which they are paying 1% daily. From where they are getting the funds to pay 1%, but through staking they are paying other coins like NEO will pay GAS, Pundix will pay F (X), Ontology will pay ONG etc.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
September 21, 2019, 01:14:31 AM
September 20, 2019, 09:29:47 PM
How can UCIF earn a lot of% for investors in a short time?
1% for every day is a terrible number for financial people, that's a miracle.
So please tell us how the team can make that much money and pay a stable dividend?
1% in 24 hours is possible and sustainable because of the way the tokens were distributed when they were created. A total of 400,000,000 tokens were created. 200,000,000 tokens went to the Dividend Pool. 100,000,000 went up for sale and 100,000,000 tokens are being held in reserves to act as backup for the Dividend Pool. Only a total of 100,000,000 tokens can be staked (the ones for sale.) Whether it's 1 person staking all 100,000,000 tokens or many, the dividend payment will always be the same; 1% of the staked tokens. 

The only time the team makes money is when the tokens are staked. And, the only the form of money are the UCIF tokens. 1% of the staked tokens goes to Development and 1% goes to Marketing. These payments are one time payments and derive from the tokens that are sold and staked. When the tokens are bought during the STO, the TRX used to buy them gets sent to the Buyback Pool that will activate when the STO ends. No one can withdraw the TRX.

After the STO, the only place to buy the tokens will be from the token holders in the TRX Auction House. To avoid price manipulation, I will not list them on ANY exchange.  There, the token holders can name their price like Ebay; only with zero (0) fees. Expect to pay more than 1 TRX for each UCIF token. Once the auction house is running, I am not planning on listing my tokens for no less than 100,000 TRX each. I don't know if they'll sell at that price, but I don't know of any other token that pays a 1% dividend in 24 hours and has all of the features that UCIF has to offer. In my opinion, UCIF is better than Bitcoin. It's faster and more anonymous. I know that Bitcoin transactions can be tracked. I don't know about TRC tokens.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 20, 2019, 08:03:26 AM
How can UCIF earn a lot of% for investors in a short time?
1% for every day is a terrible number for financial people, that's a miracle.
So please tell us how the team can make that much money and pay a stable dividend?
September 19, 2019, 02:12:11 PM
Days remaining until STO ends: 24 days

Days live and paying: 66 days
September 11, 2019, 12:54:06 PM
gambling? still believe in gambling or gambling project. I have experienced huge losses due to gambling, believe me gambling will not provide profit. if you have trading knowledge it would be better to use it for trading and it can be one of the big profit earners.
If you don't have trading knowledge, just buy and stake the UCIF token and sell the dividends each day for income.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
September 11, 2019, 10:49:11 AM
gambling? still believe in gambling or gambling project. I have experienced huge losses due to gambling, believe me gambling will not provide profit. if you have trading knowledge it would be better to use it for trading and it can be one of the big profit earners.
September 10, 2019, 07:39:21 PM
Why would I invest my money ina project like this, to me is even worse than gambling ones money away, it is to me a modified Bitconnect. I think the whole space will be cleanse of scam projects with no real use like this.

Yes,,, you can dress up a scam and put on makeup but in the end the paint wears off and everybody can see the true face.

The worse thing is these things do not need money but only time. Well you know what? Time is money too. I value time even more than money to be honest. Why do people spend so much time for cents when you can work and learn so much in the same time?
Ever heard of passive income? That's your money working for you instead of you spending your time and effort working for money.

UCIF is a passive income opportunity. How many other cryptos say that for a price of 1 TRX?
September 10, 2019, 07:24:03 PM
1% per day? I am really skeptical about this, which is considered the interest of fraudulent businesses.
Is UCIF really a prestigious partner with TRX? Or just use TRX tokens to execute trading terms?
If UCIF can provide proof of being an official partner with TRX, I will definitely invest. If not, I think UCIF is definitely a scam business.
Do yourself a favor and google: cryptocurrency dapp. As long as there are funds in the dividend pool, it will keep paying.

UCIF is NOT  an official partner of TRX. It just users it's blockchain and TRC 20 algorithm along with TronLink.

The UCIF tokens can only be brought with TRX at a price of 1 TRX each during the STO period (33 days remaining.)
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 10, 2019, 05:52:55 AM
Why would I invest my money ina project like this, to me is even worse than gambling ones money away, it is to me a modified Bitconnect. I think the whole space will be cleanse of scam projects with no real use like this.

Yes,,, you can dress up a scam and put on makeup but in the end the paint wears off and everybody can see the true face.

The worse thing is these things do not need money but only time. Well you know what? Time is money too. I value time even more than money to be honest. Why do people spend so much time for cents when you can work and learn so much in the same time?
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
September 10, 2019, 03:20:54 AM
1% per day? I am really skeptical about this, which is considered the interest of fraudulent businesses.
Is UCIF really a prestigious partner with TRX? Or just use TRX tokens to execute trading terms?
If UCIF can provide proof of being an official partner with TRX, I will definitely invest. If not, I think UCIF is definitely a scam business.
September 09, 2019, 03:15:01 PM
Why not hold the world's first decentralized security token? Right now it's going to cost just 1 TRX.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
September 09, 2019, 03:01:58 PM
September 09, 2019, 02:47:13 PM
Wow, so if I should buy every alt token out there that is cheaper than Bitcoin, this means I should simply just go ahead and buy everything #2 onwards on CMC right?

Remember, paying dividends with its own self means there is no other value other than false value created via inflation.

I think that is worth very very little.
I think you should buy only the tokens that makes sense to you AFTER doing due diligence.
Pages:
Jump to: