Pages:
Author

Topic: Make Money Without Trading or Gambling - page 15. (Read 4153 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
July 20, 2019, 11:45:07 AM
Oh wow, another "Fund" hosting an ICO...
Jeeze what a surprise they want to "invest" your money.

If this was legit and worked as stated, they would use there own money and already have a substantial lineup of serious investors trying to get in..
Not host some bullshit ICO.

This concept has been done and repeated multiple times resulting in investors being destroyed while lining the pockets of the so called "development" team.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
July 20, 2019, 10:45:13 AM
This is a good way if earning crypto currency without trading crypto and playing gambling. In addition to what you explain above, one can equally earn money if you participate in a dividend pool provided by "ANYONE" of which you can get all the details via my signature code or visit: https://www.any-one.org   for more information on how you can earn more money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
July 19, 2019, 02:01:09 PM
If you want to test out the Dapp for free, go to the UCIF Discord Room and post your TronLink address. I'll send you some UCIF.
July 19, 2019, 01:43:30 PM
some more FOMO for thought.....

What will happen to the price of the token if it gets accepted as a form of payment?

Think about everyone that's accepting crypto payments today. Do you think there will be more in the future?

Say the next time you pay with crypto you ask, "Do you accept UCIF?" they say "No, what's that?"

You then send them the link to the OP of this thread along with your referral link.

The worst that can happen is that they say no, and you continue to pay with the original crypto.
July 19, 2019, 12:51:31 PM
I do not see how these campaigns are sustained because they have no working product to drive profit. I rather invest in Anyone dividends pool with 100k Any coins and earn dividends daily since the platform is already a successful gambling platform with both offline and online presence

if we talk about cryptocurrency with dividends, i think its better for us to buy some bix then keep it on bibox exchange and KCS in kucoin exchange
we will get some dividend mate, and both exchange is good enough rather put our money in a new project buddy
More than 1% per day? Is it safe to keep the bix on an exchange?
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
July 19, 2019, 11:28:20 AM
The best way is joining in a bounty campaign, if you want make money without trading and mining. No risk and simple way to make money in crypto.
it is easiest to join several existing airdrop campaigns. although not all will be money, but if I am willing to do a lot of airdrop projects I think there is a possibility of getting money. Bounty is also good, but like Airdrop, there is also the risk of not getting money.

It is easy to join several airdrops and bounty campaigns but the main issue is that your money that you can get there is enough for you to make for a living? Yes you can make some but I think it is not enough to last for living.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
July 19, 2019, 10:54:57 AM
There are so many projects that have been into existence following similar kind of earning schemes through dividends and through other ways. I'm not sure how this gonna function as I haven't tried it. More the holding, more will be the earning and how it gets functional without flaws is really hard to figure it out.
Yeah, this is not the first time we heard this kind of business model but I haven't seen any successful projects who sustained this kind of model. So all I can say is goodluck to this project and do hope that you will succeed.
Well do maybe slightly different but you can check EOBet project in which a gambling site but you can earn dividends buy just holding their tokens and the dividends can be withdrawn anytime you want without issues.so you don’t really need to gamble and trade but will earn constantly specially today that they are attempting to be listed in binance.

Looking back seems like they are both almost the sane promises
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
July 19, 2019, 10:45:46 AM
The best way is joining in a bounty campaign, if you want make money without trading and mining. No risk and simple way to make money in crypto.
it is easiest to join several existing airdrop campaigns. although not all will be money, but if I am willing to do a lot of airdrop projects I think there is a possibility of getting money. Bounty is also good, but like Airdrop, there is also the risk of not getting money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
July 19, 2019, 10:38:48 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
July 19, 2019, 04:54:32 AM
I do not see how these campaigns are sustained because they have no working product to drive profit. I rather invest in Anyone dividends pool with 100k Any coins and earn dividends daily since the platform is already a successful gambling platform with both offline and online presence

if we talk about cryptocurrency with dividends, i think its better for us to buy some bix then keep it on bibox exchange and KCS in kucoin exchange
we will get some dividend mate, and both exchange is good enough rather put our money in a new project buddy
July 18, 2019, 06:39:50 PM
The dividend payments come from the UCIF Dividend Pool. The dividends are the UCIF coins itself. 400,000,000 UCIF coins were created. After the coins were created, 200,000,000 coins went to the Dividend Pool, 100,000,000 went up for sale, and 100,000,000 are being held in reserves.

Money is made when you sell the UCIF coins for TRX. I've designed this Dapp so you earn more UCIF by staking instead of trading or gambling. I hate gambling.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 18, 2019, 05:58:58 PM
July 18, 2019, 05:12:16 PM
LOL! YouTube deleted my video and blocked access to my channel.

I wonder why?  Huh
July 18, 2019, 03:14:20 PM
more FOMO for thought ...

How many times have you seen the words "THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM!" or "THIS PROJECT IS A PONZI!" "STAY AWAY!!" in THIS forum?
A countless times! Yet this place been nested with those projects promising like this and like that but doesn't able to deliver on whats being promised.

Some projects do offer something new and others give out some obvious Ponzi system which had been known for it to be non-sustainable.
In THIS thread?
Activity: 2884
Merit: 659
July 18, 2019, 03:10:19 PM

How many times have you seen the words "THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM!" or "THIS PROJECT IS A PONZI!" "STAY AWAY!!" in THIS forum?
A countless times! Yet this place been nested with those projects promising like this and like that but doesn't able to deliver on whats being promised.

Some projects do offer something new and others give out some obvious Ponzi system which had been known for it to be non-sustainable.
July 18, 2019, 02:30:00 PM

Activity: 345
Merit: 10
July 18, 2019, 12:30:44 PM
The big opportunity in the crypto world is indeed one of them is involved in a bounty, besides the bounty is promising, we can also learn from the bounty, with the bounty we can learn to analyze a project that is good and not good. because in analyzing a project it must be really diligent, and not carelessly just like that.
but sometimes in every campaign carried out it always ends in a scam project or on a low-priced coin. that makes us not develop because of despair towards the project that followed. I only follow signature campaigns and trade every day. that is the way I make money.
July 18, 2019, 12:29:20 PM
Staking coin is just like as a gamble and how you can say the different thing? When you are buying a staking coin and the price of coin is going down and then isn't it same as gamble your money?
But i should remind you that to advertise your refferal link is not allowed.
Referral link removed . Non-referral link: ucif.io
Activity: 1652
Merit: 702
July 18, 2019, 09:59:36 AM
of course you can join the world of bounty campaigns because that's where we can get prizes in the form of coins / tokens that can be exchanged into money, and the results are also quite large in the campaign bounty if in my opinion to get a good project is difficult
Bounty is always the main choice in this matter. besides, you can choose what work you want to do. well, there are many ways to earn money without trading, and gambling. besides, you can also sell online. there will be lots of ways, and you just need to run it.
July 18, 2019, 12:22:04 PM
how is your investment in minex? does it make a profit? if not, why do you recommend the next project, if the previous investment only makes you lose. so whether people can be interested and believe   Undecided
My investment in Minex has gone down the toilet. To me, MNX has turned into a shitcoin.  They are, however, still paying. For how much longer can they continue? No one knows.

With this Dapp, you can get an idea of how long by looking at the amount in the Dividend Pool before buying and staking the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: