Pages:
Author

Topic: Make Money Without Trading or Gambling - page 3. (Read 4150 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
August 28, 2020, 01:52:56 PM
I personally have so far made money only through airdop and bounties although the results are not big at least it can cover my needs until now
and of course I don't like trading and gambling can only cost me

It seems that almost everyone who is involved in this forum earns income as you know through bounties and airdrops but not a few also convert the money they get from bounties into trading capital or transacting in the market today, in my opinion this is the right step to get money. And a steady income because honestly, getting income from bounties is now quite difficult so trading is a one of the right solutions for us or those who don't like to gamble.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
August 27, 2020, 10:44:28 AM

I would assume that people who would like to make mining or staking a life income do not realize how much money it is required as a capital to do that, depends on the nation you live as well obviously but we are talking about something that is much more incredibly expensive than any other method. I would rather do freelance work and I am! actually doing freelance work, I am a content writer and for the past 3 years I have been doing that and making a really good amount of income as well, I think I am either very good at it or I was just purely lucky but honestly I would rather do this than just spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to make the same amount of money from staking or have one or more masternodes to make an income.
Mining today is a very expensive investment and earnings from mining will be only when the mined coins rise in price. I believe that earning income from gambling is available only to especially gifted people who, in addition to gambling, have a very good instinct and good luck. Trading also brings very good profits, but this requires knowledge and experience.At the same time, if you take into account the cryptocurrency market, then the risks are always very high. In addition, trading can be a permanent profit, as opposed to long-term investments. Today I prefer to make money in the cryptocurrency market with the help of profitable short-term investments and trading, but I prefer to invest in real estate.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 26, 2020, 08:42:59 PM
Still running and paying 1% every day since April https://ucifeth.com/
Activity: 2016
Merit: 575
August 26, 2020, 05:36:44 AM

I would assume that people who would like to make mining or staking a life income do not realize how much money it is required as a capital to do that, depends on the nation you live as well obviously but we are talking about something that is much more incredibly expensive than any other method. I would rather do freelance work and I am! actually doing freelance work, I am a content writer and for the past 3 years I have been doing that and making a really good amount of income as well, I think I am either very good at it or I was just purely lucky but honestly I would rather do this than just spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to make the same amount of money from staking or have one or more masternodes to make an income.
August 26, 2020, 02:16:45 AM
See the Special Offer on the bottom of the page https://ucifeth.com/
For sure it is because looking at your trust History seems like you really advertising Legit Scam site lol.
Print your own money!

https://ucifeth.com/
Mind printing for us?since you have that idea maybe you also have resources ?
Post your MetaMask wallet address and receive 500 free tokens. You'll earn 5 every 24 hours that their staked.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
August 26, 2020, 02:13:46 AM
I personally have so far made money only through airdop and bounties although the results are not big at least it can cover my needs until now
and of course I don't like trading and gambling can only cost me
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
August 25, 2020, 11:54:19 PM
For sure it is because looking at your trust History seems like you really advertising Legit Scam site lol.
Print your own money!

Mind printing for us?since you have that idea maybe you also have resources ?
August 25, 2020, 09:52:58 PM
Print your own money!

August 10, 2020, 04:27:46 AM
Activity: 649
Merit: 100
Lol, do you see your negative trust. Everyone in the forum can see it. You already tagded by DT member because promote fake project and you keep try to scam people and also create an alt account or ask your friend for help to smooth out your fraud. Better you stop it. There is no one you can fool
+
yes I also don't know why this thread has not been locked by the moderator, even though the OP has already received a red trust and obviously this has also promoted fake projects
he Get negative trust because there are too many posts with the exact same contents. You can see the profile.
Actually I am interested in the project but because many have negative comments so I became doubtful. we better be careful than loss.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
Lol, do you see your negative trust. Everyone in the forum can see it. You already tagded by DT member because promote fake project and you keep try to scam people and also create an alt account or ask your friend for help to smooth out your fraud. Better you stop it. There is no one you can fool
+
yes I also don't know why this thread has not been locked by the moderator, even though the OP has already received a red trust and obviously this has also promoted fake projects
Activity: 1638
Merit: 330
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Still running and paying everyday since April https://ucifeth.com/
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
Welcome to UCIFETH

Mission:  Launched on April 15, 2020 by a team from India , the Universal Crypto Investment Fund ETH aims to handle the problem of Universal Basic Income by providing a source of income. When the user buys and stakes the token on the staking platform, they will begin accumulating dividends. The dividends as well as the staked tokens can be withdrawn at anytime and sold back via the Atomc Swap. All transactions are made via MetaMask smart contracts. The dividends payments come from the UCIFETH Dividend Pool.

Instructions:

1-Buy the UCIFETH token 

2- Stake the tokens by entering the amount to be staked and  entering the number of the person that referred you (enter 1 if no one) and click Stake

3- Return after 24 hours and withdraw the tokens by clicking Withdraw Stake 

4- Re-stake the tokens or list them for sale
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1596
hmph..
that's because you are better suited to investing than trading or gambling. if my gambling is indeed not too lucky and more loss. but for trading, I used to do it every day with a small profit.

Playing gambling will be more emotionally draining than trading. This often makes gamblers lose more money. They forget themselves when they lose and also when they win. There is no one to blame, everything returns to its own mindset. play safe or get stuck on emotions to win a lot. Some also say, if you do not dare to take risks it will not win big. It all depends on yourself. However, I think you are good enough to choose trading rather than gambling.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
I'm also not so lucky in trading and playing gambling. so, so far I have only held assets like bitcoin or ethereum and waited for prices to rise, and tried to increase the amount by working as a bounty hunter. Well, that's the best way at the moment and it's not so risky to make money without gambling and trading.
that's because you are better suited to investing than trading or gambling. if my gambling is indeed not too lucky and more loss. but for trading, I used to do it every day with a small profit.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
now people seem to take advantage of trade, moreover, the price is falling. it seems like many people use this moment to buy some assets. Well, to be honest, I prefer trading to gambling, so I chose to look at the potential of the current situation rather than pulling out my assets and gambling.

I am not a fan of gambling either. Having tried my hands on many gambling platform. I prefer buy or sell which I do in two categories. Firstly for a project I believed so much in which could be a six months or 1 year investment. Secondly is by day trading for some daily profits no matter how little.
I'm also not so lucky in trading and playing gambling. so, so far I have only held assets like bitcoin or ethereum and waited for prices to rise, and tried to increase the amount by working as a bounty hunter. Well, that's the best way at the moment and it's not so risky to make money without gambling and trading.
Buy your UCIFETH tokens for only 0.0001 ETH !

https://ucifeth.tech/dashboard.html

Offer end soon !
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
April 28, 2020, 07:05:22 AM
OK I am trying to find some actual update on the project here. This was launched by a team from Venezuela as we all know they have a lot of problems with hyperinflation and a lack of enough value to buy daily things.

Is this project helping anyone like that, could we have someone from there share updates with us? Or is this just everyone else from the forum just doing it?
April 28, 2020, 12:37:49 AM
is there a minimum value for withdrawal later ?? I haven't learned it yet. and I want to learn about this website more focus. because information on the website is an absolute thing and we must learn it well
You can withdraw anytime you like.
Pages:
Jump to: