Pages:
Author

Topic: Many new traders are playing to lose - page 6. (Read 1893 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 13, 2019, 04:33:05 PM
Your friend took a wrong approach in trading; trading is different form gambling and when one trades in a gamblers way just like your friend, the chances of being trapped increases. Before one can think of trading he needs to be sure he has all the needed knowledge which will guide him else he will lose; even experts losses sometimes although not much when compared to someone who lacks the expertise of trading. Encourage your friend, direct him to learn the basis first then he can try again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 13, 2019, 03:08:01 PM
Are you playing to lose or you are playing to win? a friend of mine lose all his bitcoin to trading and when he started complaining about i decide to take a look and i detected that he traded in a gambler's way.
He has 100$ and he traded just twice with 50$ which results in quick lose,im not an trading expert but most trading platforms always warn traders to limit their trading to the highest of 10$ which would have given him more chances to continue trading

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

Trading is not something you can rush,expert traders out there spend days trading for profits and if a particular day is full of loss they quit trading for that day.

I agree about it being a bad idea to be gambling with crypto trading. But splitting trades into 10 each may not be a wise option as exchanges usually charge you a low percentage for each of those trades regardless whether in profit or in loss as long as the order has been filled. Not a smart bit of business in my opinion
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 13, 2019, 02:14:14 PM
I often wonder what is a trader? Is it something you can learn then how do you learn it? How can you become good at something if it is like gambling? I see these stock exchange apps on google play and they all show people winning money not losing. It looks just like gambling and you choose up or down. How can you possibly train or study for this? Yet you do get full-time traders?

What you see in those ads are binary options, and they are not considered to be trading. Your observation that they are similar to gambling is spot-on! Many regulators consider binary options to be gambling: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_option

There's a lots of different types of trading practices and if you are referring with binary options and yes it's same deal with gambling, you are betting with the next possible movements it's more on luck based trades, though there's also other types of trading where you can choose between short, medium or long term investment, it's not to have a good interest for you to be able to learn much deeper information about trading.

You can protect yourself and succeed from this field and of investment if you have good dedication to keep learning from every situation that you will going to experience while still in this market.
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
https://www.enterapp.io/
September 13, 2019, 02:03:07 PM
it's exactly like what I did when I was a beginner and tried to trade with the wrong strategy, did not have the skills then dare to take risks with large capital and finally I experience losing money quickly. but from that experience I get a little idea that trading is not a ponzi scheme to get rich quickly, because trading requires a mature strategy, patience, emotional control, no panic and also how to observe price movements and manage finances for trading.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
September 13, 2019, 01:36:11 PM
I still remember that feeling the first time we know about trading, something that we can get money without big effort to do. When we realize, we can earn big profit instantly from it we just try again and again, always greedy. Until one moment that shocked everyone, yeah bearish candle show up and we just panic then sell it with losing lot of money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
September 13, 2019, 12:20:16 PM
Learning to trade without loss for the new day is very difficult. If you do, then the illusion of capital is created.
Professional trading requires many years of experience and theory. I think that the minimum process for training a trader is 3 years.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 12, 2019, 09:00:11 AM
Learning to trade without loss for the new day is very difficult. If you do, then the illusion of capital is created.
Activity: 251
September 12, 2019, 06:43:27 AM
I often wonder what is a trader? Is it something you can learn then how do you learn it? How can you become good at something if it is like gambling? I see these stock exchange apps on google play and they all show people winning money not losing. It looks just like gambling and you choose up or down. How can you possibly train or study for this? Yet you do get full-time traders?

What you see in those ads are binary options, and they are not considered to be trading. Your observation that they are similar to gambling is spot-on! Many regulators consider binary options to be gambling: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_option

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 12, 2019, 06:35:55 AM
I do trade for learn that which token is good for hold. In my extra time, I do trade even I lose 500 USD even more USD.
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
September 12, 2019, 06:09:50 AM
Are you playing to lose or you are playing to win? a friend of mine lose all his bitcoin to trading and when he started complaining about i decide to take a look and i detected that he traded in a gambler's way.
He has 100$ and he traded just twice with 50$ which results in quick lose,im not an trading expert but most trading platforms always warn traders to limit their trading to the highest of 10$ which would have given him more chances to continue trading

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

Trading is not something you can rush,expert traders out there spend days trading for profits and if a particular day is full of loss they quit trading for that day.

Thats quality over quantity, choosing many shots to win more I guess. Most of the people think that big investment means big returns too but they forget in the process that it also has high risk involved.

I am trading on the local bitcoins literally and its not even real trading website but gives me pretty good profits as I play slow and steady on it. Its fun and profitable if you apply few simple tricks.

Like your friend who seems to had greedy trade and went for quick money. That never works.
Activity: 434
September 12, 2019, 04:07:04 AM
Many of these new investors are amateurs and lack some basic skills and expertise when it comes to cryptocurrency market analysis and market prediction. Cryptocurrency investment is a whole profession on its own and new investors must see it as such in order to take some time to learn the fundamental concepts underpinning it’s activities.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
September 12, 2019, 03:48:23 AM
new traders do not have mature knowledge and they think trading will benefit quickly, even though it's not as easy as they think. in my opinion trading requires mature knowledge and patience in observing price charts. although it is very risky but also profitable if you win in trading.
New traders are hasty to earn money before get knowledge and experience from old traders. The result is blatantly obvious, they are playing to lose, nevertheless, new traders are new traders, it is simple. It is not easy than expected. Step by step you will learn without knowledge it is so risky to trade. No pain no gain. If you decide the learning to trade, you must be patient.

Beginners, as a rule, give preference to trading with one asset they like, while not paying attention to other cryptocurrencies. However, it should be remembered that the market is never just rising or falling. In those moments when your favorite asset is down, other alts can offer excellent opportunities for profit. Therefore, traders using a diverse portfolio get more profits
Activity: 906
Merit: 262
September 11, 2019, 11:27:46 PM
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 11, 2019, 11:10:24 PM
Is your friend margin trading?

Else technically if one bought something at price A, unless that thing became $0, else he won't lose the entire $50
For example if i would have bought Ethereum at $1,000, as long as i hold and don't cut loss, i will never loss the entire $1,000 (Unless it went $0)

The main problem with trading is that most people have no constructive trading plan to enter and exit
Most just bought a coin, then hodl and believe that it will come back
Of course some coin does come back but not all

Thus, always have a trading plan and void off emotion because emotion kills
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
September 11, 2019, 11:06:21 PM
this is going to happen with new traders whether it is anybody this is the law of nature people learnt by their mistakes finally they will learn many things.
In my opinion trader statement not a easy so needs for that more skills, basically i am in here more time but i can't understand fully about trading but i can do something necessary making some profitable. Seems like that i want suggest everyone new traders take joined popular trading group and keep learning more and more then you will make profits.
Activity: 1260
September 11, 2019, 11:00:23 PM
Maybe they are not playing to lose, but they just don't know how to trading yet.
Your friend would not losing money if he sold the coins before the price worse.
When trading, you must think yourself as a trader, not as an investor.
Activity: 258
Merit: 32
September 11, 2019, 04:53:40 PM
Venturing into a new life must cost one something and as a  trader you must sacrifice something before you can get use to it. I can speak of my experience, the first time I get into trade I lost almost $300 which is much more valuable in my local currency, till now am still feeling bad about my lost. It was after the lost I gained more knowledge and insight into trade, till now am doing great with trade as never before.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
September 11, 2019, 04:22:26 PM
New traders are waiting for a repeat of 2017 and many newbies who think that trading in the cryptocurrency is easy, that's how it's all treated as a game
Now the situation in the cryptocurrency market is not the same as it was in 2017. I think that market growth will not be as big as before. The growth of the cryptocurrency market will be global and smooth.
Crypto can bounce back even though it might not be like 2017, many people hope that time can be played back and beginners can only observe history and look ahead. There are a lot of things happening this year between countries that have already begun economic industrialization with Crypto, of course this will be more interesting and Crypto will increase because it is recognized by the world.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
September 11, 2019, 03:03:09 PM
New traders are waiting for a repeat of 2017 and many newbies who think that trading in the cryptocurrency is easy, that's how it's all treated as a game
Now the situation in the cryptocurrency market is not the same as it was in 2017. I think that market growth will not be as big as before. The growth of the cryptocurrency market will be global and smooth.
Activity: 509
September 11, 2019, 02:06:11 PM
Pages:
Jump to: