Pages:
Author

Topic: Many new traders are playing to lose - page 9. (Read 1893 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 1
https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter
September 02, 2019, 05:19:53 AM
lack of knowledge that makes them lose in trading, in trading requires knowledge, how to analyze the market, determine coins and also see price charts. if a new trader does not have the skills of course very risky if you directly take part in it.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 02, 2019, 05:14:57 AM
Are you playing to lose or you are playing to win? a friend of mine lose all his bitcoin to trading and when he started complaining about i decide to take a look and i detected that he traded in a gambler's way.
He has 100$ and he traded just twice with 50$ which results in quick lose,im not an trading expert but most trading platforms always warn traders to limit their trading to the highest of 10$ which would have given him more chances to continue trading

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

Trading is not something you can rush,expert traders out there spend days trading for profits and if a particular day is full of loss they quit trading for that day.

If you have only $ 100 and you are new to trading, then in no case do you need to spend them on trading one pair of coins. Break this amount into dozens of pairs, or set aside some of the money in reserve. If you do not know how to trade, it is better to learn how to do it with small amounts of money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
September 02, 2019, 05:13:13 AM
Your friend is just gambling and his strategy is really ineffective. He really needs guidance and inspiration now.
and so I think you should be taught by someone who is good at trading signals.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
September 02, 2019, 04:26:53 AM
Are you playing to lose or you are playing to win? a friend of mine lose all his bitcoin to trading and when he started complaining about i decide to take a look and i detected that he traded in a gambler's way.
He has 100$ and he traded just twice with 50$ which results in quick lose,im not an trading expert but most trading platforms always warn traders to limit their trading to the highest of 10$ which would have given him more chances to continue trading

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

Trading is not something you can rush,expert traders out there spend days trading for profits and if a particular day is full of loss they quit trading for that day.

Why what's the difference of 100 and a 1000 budget for trading? Even a trader doesn't have much spare money to use in trading I dont think it can be a reason of losing in the market it is just an alibi of not having a good experience in trading in the market. I know some good trader even started in a small then making it huge by means of technique and patience. What other people need is mot importantly is skill and patience. If they dont have these then this kind of business isn't for them.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
September 02, 2019, 04:20:39 AM
Most new traders just want to make a profit without thinking about strategies that must be used and careful analysis. analysis in terms of trading is very important to get profit. therefore many traders lose because they don't think about analysis and strategy.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
September 02, 2019, 03:04:54 AM

Lack of adequate trading knowledge leads to painful losses and that's what happened to your friend. Trading is only meant for those who have taken time to study everything about it and not those who gambles with it. An expert trader takes time to study a coin before trading and not jumping from one coin to another without good analysis. Advice your friend and direct him accordingly so he don't end up making same mistake in the future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
September 02, 2019, 02:57:23 AM
He should trading as trader, not a gambler. I mean, we should calculate the price movements of the coin before we buy them.
If we know the coin price is on the bottom, we can buy the coin to trade it and have more chance to sell it higher later.
And i wonder why your friend didn't sell the coin before it goes too low, trader should be able to cut the loss before it worsening.
Activity: 938
Earn more with Earn Network
August 25, 2019, 11:19:53 PM
New traders are playing to lose because the amateur traders fail to learn and practice first to gain the required expertise before starting their crypto trading. Cryptocurrency trading is a whole profession which cannot be entered without any knowledge on how it works. The fact it, it goes beyond the normal principle of buy low and sell high.

A trader must be able and observant to see market conditions, so they can decide whether to buy or sell, and this is where the expertise in analyzing coin price movements are needed, by analyzing market movements, of course traders can minimize their losses and even today many telegram channels that provide information about cryptocurrency analysis now, and I think you can join by paying a little money to them.
Thanks for the add up and I think every reader will appreciate it if you could post some links to authentic telegram groups or channels where lessons on how to become effective cryptocurrency trader are shared. Because knowledge is very important if a trader intends to have a successful trading experience.
Activity: 574
Merit: 25
August 25, 2019, 08:33:55 AM
New traders are playing to lose because the amateur traders fail to learn and practice first to gain the required expertise before starting their crypto trading. Cryptocurrency trading is a whole profession which cannot be entered without any knowledge on how it works. The fact it, it goes beyond the normal principle of buy low and sell high.

A trader must be able and observant to see market conditions, so they can decide whether to buy or sell, and this is where the expertise in analyzing coin price movements are needed, by analyzing market movements, of course traders can minimize their losses and even today many telegram channels that provide information about cryptocurrency analysis now, and I think you can join by paying a little money to them.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 25, 2019, 08:19:37 AM
I was choosing on Globemining com - have a look at what the guys are offering. Truly wide range of different devices, so you will indeed find the one that suits you the best

Thanks a lot for your recommendation, will have a look at it shortly!
Activity: 28
August 25, 2019, 08:18:13 AM
And how have you been choosing the equipment? From my point of view, one of the most fundamental questions

I was choosing on Globemining com - have a look at what the guys are offering. Truly wide range of different devices, so you will indeed find the one that suits you the best
August 25, 2019, 08:00:11 AM
Yep, I have. And that's why I am sharing the experience

And how have you been choosing the equipment? From my point of view, one of the most fundamental questions
August 25, 2019, 07:59:16 AM
Absolutely. And have you ever tried mining on your own?

Yep, I have. And that's why I am sharing the experience
August 25, 2019, 07:49:05 AM
This is indeed so. Cause more things must be taken into consideration in here, like costs and equipment price

Absolutely. And have you ever tried mining on your own?
August 25, 2019, 07:48:29 AM
Hmm, I would say that mining, for example, is a bit more complicated and requires more knowledge

This is indeed so. Cause more things must be taken into consideration in here, like costs and equipment price
August 25, 2019, 07:42:11 AM
Well, from my point of view, in here we can also speak about investing, holding and, for example, mining

Hmm, I would say that mining, for example, is a bit more complicated and requires more knowledge
August 25, 2019, 07:41:13 AM
But what are other options, from your point of view? Any you can outline?

Well, from my point of view, in here we can also speak about investing, holding and, for example, mining
August 25, 2019, 07:32:39 AM
In my opinion, in general there are other options that make it possible to somehow earn. And trading is only one of them

But what are other options, from your point of view? Any you can outline?
August 25, 2019, 07:31:43 AM
In my opinion, in general there are other options that make it possible to somehow earn. And trading is only one of them
Activity: 938
Earn more with Earn Network
August 24, 2019, 11:48:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: