Pages:
Author

Topic: Many new traders are playing to lose - page 7. (Read 1893 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
September 11, 2019, 01:06:16 PM
Are you playing to lose or you are playing to win? a friend of mine lose all his bitcoin to trading and when he started complaining about i decide to take a look and i detected that he traded in a gambler's way.
He has 100$ and he traded just twice with 50$ which results in quick lose,im not an trading expert but most trading platforms always warn traders to limit their trading to the highest of 10$ which would have given him more chances to continue trading

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

Trading is not something you can rush,expert traders out there spend days trading for profits and if a particular day is full of loss they quit trading for that day.

You don't lose if you don't sell.  It's pretty simple.  I guess in theory right?  I suppose new traders to need known exactly what they are getting involved in first.  Do lots of researched, never make an emotion decision on a trade, or panic buy/sell.  There are lots of resources to help make a profitable trade decision, even run test trades.  If I knew now what I didn't back in 2012, I'd make a hell of a lot of money, just by backtesting alone.  Hell, I didn't even know what backtesting was until smart bot coin made it open to use.  Most of the trade simulators I've seen are either crazy expensive or you need to code them from scratch.

But anyways, new traders, just HODL and you'll be fine. 
Same with me, as a new trader I use a trading bot also because that helps me to trade while I'm at work or traveling. I can use my spare time to to do manual trading and when I'm at a vacation or at work my trading bot is doing the work for me, and yes! it is profitable Smiley
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
September 11, 2019, 12:05:50 PM
Many traders are dumb, thinking they could outsmart the markets without having any skill in analyzing them. Some even mock technical analysis as nothing and compare it to tarot card reading. I'm sure they will get wiped out one day.
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
September 11, 2019, 12:00:43 PM
Are you playing to lose or you are playing to win? a friend of mine lose all his bitcoin to trading and when he started complaining about i decide to take a look and i detected that he traded in a gambler's way.
He has 100$ and he traded just twice with 50$ which results in quick lose,im not an trading expert but most trading platforms always warn traders to limit their trading to the highest of 10$ which would have given him more chances to continue trading

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

Trading is not something you can rush,expert traders out there spend days trading for profits and if a particular day is full of loss they quit trading for that day.

You don't lose if you don't sell.  It's pretty simple.  I guess in theory right?  I suppose new traders to need known exactly what they are getting involved in first.  Do lots of researched, never make an emotion decision on a trade, or panic buy/sell.  There are lots of resources to help make a profitable trade decision, even run test trades.  If I knew now what I didn't back in 2012, I'd make a hell of a lot of money, just by backtesting alone.  Hell, I didn't even know what backtesting was until smart bot coin made it open to use.  Most of the trade simulators I've seen are either crazy expensive or you need to code them from scratch.

But anyways, new traders, just HODL and you'll be fine. 
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
September 11, 2019, 10:57:58 AM
It is normal for beginners always losing in trading, just like me when I was a beginner I always losing my money in trading, but it just small amount like $10 just practicing how it works until I gain knowledge about trading style you know, the strategies, stop losses, patience just like that.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 11, 2019, 10:46:03 AM
The excessive enthusiasm of making quick gain in any trade or business is usually dangerous, and it tends greedy when one doesn't invest by bit, most especially when the general market value is tensed. Trading involves skill and patience.
There are traders who collect cash from people to trade for them in Ponzi form, they wouldn't want them to know that the market is bad, they keep losing in silence and robbing Peter to pay Paul.
That's how exactly what is happening inside this market, many new traders who failed to understand the market much deeper are playing to lose their money, without good control of your emotions it's easy for you to decide cutting your possible loses and make sure that you'll not losing your initial investment as a whole, while wise traders are just waiting for anyone's mistakes and grab the opportunities right away, it's needed to be well practice
and good dedication focusing your mindsets on how to work things to favor in your position, it's not an easy task but if you are willing to take the risk it can bring good profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 11, 2019, 10:13:02 AM
This trade may be very complicated for beginners. Even seniors who continue to trade can also suffer losses. Your friend lost money because of the rush and didn't analyze the trading chart carefully.

Maybe I was lucky because of the focus on Bitcoin, and Bitcoin in this year is very high. As a beginner, I recommend focusing on one coin that has a large volume.

Examples are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Given that Bitcoin is now very dominating, you are changing the focus on Bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
September 11, 2019, 09:51:40 AM
The excessive enthusiasm of making quick gain in any trade or business is usually dangerous, and it tends greedy when one doesn't invest by bit, most especially when the general market value is tensed. Trading involves skill and patience.
There are traders who collect cash from people to trade for them in Ponzi form, they wouldn't want them to know that the market is bad, they keep losing in silence and robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
September 08, 2019, 04:57:17 PM

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

i'am newbie at trading and that happen to me too for real  Cheesy some times when i already have some coin and seeing another coin pump and ill cut lost my asset and buy that the another coin that has pump xD by the time i realise that decision is make me lost my money and i start from my mistake to not doing again. and thanks for the tips it is make me reliase how to not going all in on 1 coins
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
September 08, 2019, 03:51:51 PM

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

And probably your friend doesn't even know how to read charts or do technical analysis. Bad risk management and zero TA equals quick disasters or instant liquidations. I suggest your friend should practicing with demo money first.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
September 08, 2019, 03:49:21 PM
Your friend probably gambled on pump & dump coins and lost most of his fund to heavy dumps. I guess he still have some funds in the the exchange he traded on but can't trade anymore due to trading limits. If he wishes to continue trading he could add little fund to cover his trading fee and continue trading or convert his holding to main cryptocurrency then withdraw his remaining fund.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
September 05, 2019, 03:53:50 PM
Trading is not roulette, where you try to tickle your nerves. Trading is a job requiring painstaking work and certain skills. Without basic knowledge, you are doomed to lose, and this is the law.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 05, 2019, 12:38:27 PM
I always believe trading must be done by following money management. One should always check the lot size of its trade while keeping in mind of its total equity in the trading Ac and if one is not following money management then I must say he/she is a gambler. One must make its own strategy to trade in a systematic way and always follow it.

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
September 05, 2019, 08:41:56 AM
The profit one can make from a $10 trading is too insignificant. Then it would be better not to trade. If you are trading, trade with courage, if you win, then you win big time, sameway if you lose, then you add up to your experience. There are two ways to every decision one makes in life
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
September 05, 2019, 08:28:24 AM
new traders do not have mature knowledge and they think trading will benefit quickly, even though it's not as easy as they think. in my opinion trading requires mature knowledge and patience in observing price charts. although it is very risky but also profitable if you win in trading.
New traders are hasty to earn money before get knowledge and experience from old traders. The result is blatantly obvious, they are playing to lose, nevertheless, new traders are new traders, it is simple. It is not easy than expected. Step by step you will learn without knowledge it is so risky to trade. No pain no gain. If you decide the learning to trade, you must be patient.
You beat me to it , the journey to become a successful trader won't happened overnight.. continue learning day by day , make a plan and making progress out of it.

Too much uneducated newcomers rushed to gain profit with zero effort , no wonder they are ended up losing the whole balance ... they deserved it all with their loser /gambler mentality.

Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 05, 2019, 07:25:12 AM
None is better than the other they are both the same thing and there really isn't any difference , it all depends on what you feel will work best for you. If you feel like long term will be the best option for you then you should go for it and if you feel like altcoins is better , then that's what you want.
that's right, it all depends on our own comfort and of course it also depends on our expertise in assessing market conditions and the latest news that supports it. so we don't need to compare the two, we have to do what we feel is convenient and beneficial for us.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
September 05, 2019, 04:28:11 AM
@OP
That has been the normal thing for most of these newbie traders. They don't really take the time to check out how trading works they just go straight and jump on the ship and expecting to make profits and at the end they will lose their money. Another problem that a lot of them have is that they don't even know that cryptocurrency has risk. They feel like cryptocurrency is a space where they can just walk in and invest their money and start making a lot of money as much as they want and when they are done they can just leave, lol. They don't know that there are risks and they are likely to lose their money while trading Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.

I have those that introduced them to blame. Some people will be telling others about Bitcoin and wouldn't explain property to them and let them know that there risks involved , rather they just let them know that cryptocurrency is for them to earn lots of money . When these newbies are joining they just have it in mind that they are just going to walk in and make lots of money but it's not like that.

I do trade for learn that which token is good for hold. As expert trading is profitable than short time hold. Long time hold is better than trading. In my extra time, I do trade even I lose 500 USD even more USD.
None is better than the other they are both the same thing and there really isn't any difference , it all depends on what you feel will work best for you. If you feel like long term will be the best option for you then you should go for it and if you feel like altcoins is better , then that's what you want.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 04, 2019, 04:59:57 PM
Trading doesn't just start and end in a day. I remember when I used to trade in bitcoins, I could wait for days before I get my preferred movement and then to start and new trade. Do not use coins that are new on the market to trade because they might be too high to buy at that time and it will continue to drop after you buy so always trade in coins that are in the system for over 3 years and above. That's the little I can add to it.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
September 04, 2019, 10:00:27 AM
Trading is not an easy way to earn .However a master trader always earn a lot from trading .He has a lot of strategy to go through and get profit always .I know something what they really follow .They are always being patience and not greedy always .They are strict on their strategy .A smart trader always try to cut their profit level a particular tp level .Most of the newbie trader lose their money cause they invest blindly and most of them are greedy as well .So that we have to learn many things before start trading .
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
September 04, 2019, 09:44:35 AM
lack of knowledge that makes them lose in trading, in trading requires knowledge, how to analyze the market, determine coins and also see price charts. if a new trader does not have the skills of course very risky if you directly take part in it.

95% of novice traders lose their first deposit. Cryptocurrency trading is a rather difficult task. The reason for this disappointing statistics is the poor preparation of beginners, who make the same mistakes. In a hurry, trying to make money on the cryptocurrency market, newcomers skip very important elements in trading - money management. So, they make a very serious mistake - they transfer all available funds to the trading account at once.
Activity: 560
September 04, 2019, 08:35:03 AM
Trading is not something you can get in a short span of time. Traders jump into the crypto market by getting trading knowledge to ensure they may not experience loss. So we must learn about crypto knowledge before trading.
Pages:
Jump to: