Pages:
Author

Topic: Many projects are dead? - page 80. (Read 11973 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
August 15, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

You know what i truly agree to you it is very difficult especially today to know whether the project we've invested is legit and which is just a scam...  Because if we cant really separate them we will never invest or risk our money to those we think is just a scam...  Thats qhy investing is really hard and it requires only a people who truly clever and wise in everything... We need to double check ot because our profit lies to their project...
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
August 15, 2018, 10:29:52 AM
Unfortunately, this is one of our biggest problems right now. Many projects are trying to get involved in the world of cryptography, but unfortunately, 5 percent of them are not. It is starting to get very critical of people in every project.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 10:25:13 AM
I'm try to find out as much information as possible about the project before I buy. But if I do buy, I usually hold them utill they are successful. I'm trying to sell them for quick profit only when I realize, I have made a mistake, or I get a new ad or information about current project.
Activity: 238
August 14, 2018, 05:21:51 PM
Unfortunately many projects dead because many investors were looking for fast income and they sell their shares just after the prroject strart its development. Also many projects were not ready for competition. Technology developes every day and if the project team hesitate even a bit in its product deveopment -competitors come on its place very quickly. That is why I usually looking for projets that already have some unique productor at leat some very clear idea that attracts due to innvative approach.
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 04:58:49 PM
In fact, this situation is a good filter to understand what projects are worth attention, and which ones are just an empty shell, so only that part of the cryptocurrency will die that did not have the prospects initially.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 04:57:14 PM
Yes, a lot , a lot of coins after the exchange projects forget about the coins themselves and then sell the tokens , I think there's something to invest should be very carefully considered
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
August 14, 2018, 04:56:05 PM
Many projects at the start are conceived by developers as dead. They want to lure you of money and leave with them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 14, 2018, 04:54:49 PM
It's the truth. Unfortunately, most projects die almost immediately after the ICO. We need to be vigilant.
Activity: 112
August 14, 2018, 04:39:00 PM
There are crypto-currencies that have been abandoned, there are scraped, it is not worth considering the majority, although there are many of them.
Activity: 322
August 14, 2018, 03:28:27 PM
Yeah...quite a number of projects are dead, to mention few; Apoub, Davor, Tex, Nunmiv etc. I think what might have caused the sudden or unwanted death of these projects and many others is just lack of focus of many of them likewise lack of competent dev
Activity: 52
August 14, 2018, 03:28:09 PM
It is believed that if the project does not make significant steps in the first months after the ICO, it is a dead project. But it is necessary to consider the "road map" of the project. If everything is on schedule, this project has a chance.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 03:25:33 PM
It is better,  so that we can know the ones that are worth investing in. Very soon, all the worthless projects would be no more,  the cryptocurrency would be more valuable.
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

In my own opinion, the reason why the project is dead is because of the developers who failed to maintain their platform plus the bullish market which makes the price of cryptocurrency to dump even more.
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 14, 2018, 03:21:37 PM
they only take short-term profits. many do not run their products or technology. they only think the most important thing is to return investor profits and their own benefits. so, they don't care about the technology or the product they offer in developing or not.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
August 14, 2018, 03:12:40 PM
the author of the topic probably discovered America. 95% of all ico this scam! The remaining 5% promote the product on the market that was realized before them several times
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
August 14, 2018, 03:10:00 PM
This is real truth. Even in relation to many decent projects that's the sad truth... market is just overflowed with various tokens and that's the result.
Many projects, not enough money and not enough investors, only some holders stayed in the market. But I am asking how long it will last?  Cry
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 03:09:27 PM
projects are now difficult to achieve their goals, because people are simply afraid to invest. the market is in a terrible state, and there is a lot of scum.
Activity: 89
August 14, 2018, 03:07:17 PM
Yes, only those who survive, of course, you must have a good system to choose investment and discipline to follow it, so you receive rewards that are in accordance with what you do ...
Activity: 238
August 14, 2018, 03:06:54 PM
In my opinion the fact that bitconnect is scam was clear from the beginning. And the fact that you lost your money does not mean that all projects are as bad as bitconnect.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
August 14, 2018, 03:05:01 PM
This is real truth. Even in relation to many decent projects that's the sad truth... market is just overflowed with various tokens and that's the result.
Pages:
Jump to: