Pages:
Author

Topic: Many projects are dead? - page 84. (Read 11973 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
August 12, 2018, 05:46:08 PM
Yes. Many projects have died for they didn't prepare for what is happening in the market presently. Especially, projects that do not have little investment or participants.

True most project died because of this current market situation..  This is the test time to see if project can stand or not..  Only genuine project can stand
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 05:04:54 PM
Yes. Many projects have died for they didn't prepare for what is happening in the market presently. Especially, projects that do not have little investment or participants.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 12, 2018, 04:00:51 PM
That is because of the huge bad market sentiment that is causing a huge depression on the market, but what are we going to do against it? nothing, just wait, that is all what we can do
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 12, 2018, 03:47:52 PM
Crypto currency is now practically not controlled at all. Therefore, it is necessary to take into account the risks of the moinic projects. Yes, they are and will always be. Everything is like in the real world. You just need to take into account these risks in your strategy and understand that the amount you have identified will be lost on such projects. On the other hand, projects that bring a lot more profit. It all depends on the amount you invest and the duration of investment
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 01:57:43 PM
I am always invest in project I trust. This is rule number one - you should be sure about your investment and have no doubt about your decision. There are always projects with high returns, but risk is too big, and I am making choice about confidence.
Activity: 1077
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 12, 2018, 01:52:13 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?
it isnt suitable if you wanna keep a coin for long term except the big coin such as bitcoin, eth, xrp, and another. coin has its own roadmap, in roadmap just for 1-2 years and after that they will leave
Activity: 301
August 12, 2018, 01:43:11 PM
The main causes of the death of projects is the falling market and the creation of a useless project for users. Each project should have some benefit for its users.
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 01:40:26 PM
Unfortunately, now there are a lot of failed projects. After correction, a lot of things went wrong. And the work of many projects failed. But I think very soon everything will fall into place.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 12, 2018, 01:39:11 PM
recessions are great for markets. It’s called a cycle for a reason. During expansions, the market grows, start-ups prosper, and there’s a capital influx. When the expansion ends and the recession starts, the start-ups eat each other and the capital bleeds out, but those who invested wisely are rewarded and those who invested poorly get burned.
Day by day many project are coming and mostly they immediately no longer around or more of thembare dead. So that its really difficult to trust those project nowadays, so i think those projects that are no longer around will grow even more when days passed by. But i know there still some project is might become successful, so keep finding a good project because once yiu found a best project surely it can make good profit.
Activity: 238
August 12, 2018, 01:25:10 PM
recessions are great for markets. It’s called a cycle for a reason. During expansions, the market grows, start-ups prosper, and there’s a capital influx. When the expansion ends and the recession starts, the start-ups eat each other and the capital bleeds out, but those who invested wisely are rewarded and those who invested poorly get burned.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 12, 2018, 01:22:32 PM
Yes, there are many dead projects on the market now. But do not get upset. The market will in any case be restored. And only in time we will see some results. So, our task is to work and develop.
we are just a worker who does not have much influence on market prices, so keep doing our job properly. because the market will definitely return as good as before, so stay patient and just wait
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 01:11:54 PM
analyzing ico fraud is very difficult if done by a professional person, therefore I as a beginner better not buy coins from the project to avoid losing my money.
it's better to work on other free ways to get more money
Activity: 168
August 12, 2018, 01:08:21 PM
Yes, there are many dead projects on the market now. But do not get upset. The market will in any case be restored. And only in time we will see some results. So, our task is to work and develop.
Activity: 280
August 12, 2018, 01:08:17 PM
long term has the advantage that was quite unexpected. It could just be getting big results or even invested may be falling. but for the short term is not too time consuming a lot and can get the results instantly. but of course, the result will not be how much.
we cannot predict how the company will run in the future,
because more than 80% of the projects in crypto currencies are scam.
we must be careful
Activity: 504
August 12, 2018, 01:02:44 PM
long term has the advantage that was quite unexpected. It could just be getting big results or even invested may be falling. but for the short term is not too time consuming a lot and can get the results instantly. but of course, the result will not be how much.
Activity: 238
August 12, 2018, 12:59:34 PM
The price of the tokens of lots of projects go down even than their ICO price now. I have seen this with many projects. The last result will be the death of the project. Some projects may not recover ever again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 12:54:14 PM
there is vast majority of dead projects and I don't know, what to do with such coins.
Just imagine in 5 years there will be thousands of abandoned projects!
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
August 12, 2018, 12:49:02 PM
If you are investing in ICO, then you should choose a good project with a good team and invest your money in it only in the long term, since you will not get profit from this type of investment in a short period of time.
Activity: 289
August 12, 2018, 11:57:31 AM
I think the projects are still different, some really serious and some kind of cheating, but still I hope for the best and when bitcoin goes up there will be more good projects.
Activity: 103
August 12, 2018, 11:57:15 AM
Yes, many projects die because of unfavorable market conditions. Right now I entrust my coins in several projects but there are times when I will definitely exchange my coins on the project into another more promising cryptocurrency currency.
Pages:
Jump to: